Dermarolling Community Trial

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Conpecia
    • Sep 2011

neither, but i started the cet thread here and have heard decent things about it stopping loss.

Comment

• DesperateOne
      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by GreyGhost1864
      D.Cloprostenol. Iron dragon. Use only day 3.4.5 after plucking. I use Cappilogain light morning and scalp med night. Next at 445 am capillogain then gym at 630 am and 12 and evening promox. Fridays pluck 1.5 then .5....then do my face with .5. After apply vitd lotion and vitc
      Ghost
      So you're getting the D-Cloprostenol from iron dragon website? How long does that last because it's very expensive like $100 for one bottle. Or is there somewhere else where you can buy this stuff, I found no where else when I searched online, it seems odd that only iron dragon sells it and claims that it's meant for hair loss.

So when you say pluck, you mean to use the derma roller of 1.5mm? I thought you were actually getting some tweezers and plucking one by one.

Comment

• GreyGhost1864
        • Jul 2013

I like you desperate one. I am a Norwood 6 so using 3 days a week will last me a month if you are a 2 or 3. Last you at least 3 months. Plucking is southern humor. Dermarolling....so. Will change to 15% promos when it comes in. A year from now when my ex wife is done looking around. I will be a 6foot 3 inch beast at 215 pounds at 10 percent body fat and a solid Norwood 3.
        I ****ing guarantee it. I will have my moment and so will you!

Comment

• DesperateOne
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by GreyGhost1864
          I like you desperate one. I am a Norwood 6 so using 3 days a week will last me a month if you are a 2 or 3. Last you at least 3 months. Plucking is southern humor. Dermarolling....so. Will change to 15% promos when it comes in. A year from now when my ex wife is done looking around. I will be a 6foot 3 inch beast at 215 pounds at 10 percent body fat and a solid Norwood 3.
          I ****ing guarantee it. I will have my moment and so will you!
          15% promos when it comes in?

So you are saying that Iron dragon is your site, FFS dude.

Comment

• Conpecia
            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by DesperateOne
            15% promos when it comes in?

So you are saying that Iron dragon is your site, FFS dude.
            he meant to say promox not promos

Comment

• doinmyheadin
              • Nov 2010

Thats funny I can post in this section of the forum but when I go to post in the "Hair Transplant Results By IAHRS Recommended Surgeons" it says something about waiting for moderators to approve post before it shows up.

Very interesting............

Comment

• DesperateOne
                • Jul 2013

Originally posted by doinmyheadin
                Thats funny I can post in this section of the forum but when I go to post in the "Hair Transplant Results By IAHRS Recommended Surgeons" it says something about waiting for moderators to approve post before it shows up.

Very interesting............
                Well where do you think the money comes from, the surgeons. If you say anything stupid, it will hurt the money influx. Makes sense to me at least.

Comment

• hellouser
                  • May 2012

Originally posted by bigentries
                  How could it be harmful? Besides an infection of course

If you don't see an improvement in 6-12 weeks, then stop. 6 to 12 session are not dangerous, micro wounding has been studied and used for a while
                  Unless your sharing your dermaroller, you can't infect yourself.

Comment

• hellouser
                    • May 2012

Watch this video on a doctor performing a dermarolling session:

Dr Sach Mohan shows us how and why the dermaroller will restore a youthful appearance.

Interesting how this doctor 'butchers' the girls face, theres quite a lot of blood. But notice that he says 'mild erythema'. If thats mild, then thats basically the amount of wounding we need to do. Like I said guys, my gut feeling tells me we need to be aggressive. Small amounts of blood here and there imo probably means not enough of the job is being done.

How hilarious would it be if we figured out that significant dermarolling like this with Minoxidil was the answer and we, on the forums, basically put Follica out of business before they could even finish a Phase II study? LOL! I wonder if anyone from the Follica team is reading this. I hope theyre shitting bricks.. Sink or swim, bitches. We want a cure now.

Comment

• luca10
                      • May 2013

I do it until I leave a little blood, watching the results I have to wait two months to start seeing something?

ps: sorry if you do not understand much'm using the translator.

Comment

• SOTF
                        • Jul 2013

Oh, right. Where is that "Staythick" guy claiming bleeding was just pressing way, way too hard.

Yeah, exactly. To justify the use of a 1.5mm roller you need to press firmly to get more than .75mm penetration. This means BLOOD and PAIN. Deal with it or don't do it.

Comment

• clandestine
                          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by luca10
                          I do it until I leave a little blood, watching the results I have to wait two months to start seeing something?

ps: sorry if you do not understand much'm using the translator.
                          You'll probably need to wait a couple months, yes. Results do not happen immediately.

Comment

• Conpecia
                            • Sep 2011

i've been thinking about the clinic that provided the study we're going off. surely they would have anticipated the notion that all of us would use their method without them being able to profit from it, right? i think that puts my mind at ease regarding the authenticity and purpose of the study...

Comment

• Conpecia
                              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by hellouser

How hilarious would it be if we figured out that significant dermarolling like this with Minoxidil was the answer and we, on the forums, basically put Follica out of business before they could even finish a Phase II study? LOL! I wonder if anyone from the Follica team is reading this. I hope theyre shitting bricks.. Sink or swim, bitches. We want a cure now.
                              what have i been saying for the past 6 months?! significant treatments WILL come from the FORUMS. i have no clue why those histogen and aderans threads ever get updated beyond official updates put out by those companies themselves. collectively we know as much as they do about mpb and we have ZERO legal hurdles or FDA trials. are we batshit crazy to pop every pill and bathe in every topical? yes! but we don't have years to sit around and wait for follica to snail along to a cure.

that being said, i still think we should maintain a healthy dose of skepticism. we have science behind this, it's cheap, it's safe, and we're getting good reports on results from a couple guys, but remember: we've been in this exact position before a million times. let's just wait and see.

Comment

• GreyGhost1864
                                • Jul 2013

Guys sorry about my remarks. Hell man your question about thinning of the skin comes from the lack of collagen. More we roll the more collagen is produced hence thickening of the scalp skin. Just my thoughts
                                Ghost

Comment

Working...