Complete RU58841 Usage Guide

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kudu
    • Nov 2013

^Thanks for sharing! I'm hoping to get on RU soon and it's always good to hear something positive for a change.

Comment

• efedrez
      • May 2013

Hello Guys,

Just want to share my experience changing vehicles with RU.

I was using RU (on and off) with PG and everclear for over a month but was felling tenderness in my chest and sometimes something that can be describe as a burning sensation in my body (pretty odd felling).

I decided to change to the KB vehicle and bought a 3% solution from Anagen (of course I'm worry of sides so I didn't want to go over 3% for now) and so far so good

Its been only a week so nothing to report in terms of results yet but hopefully will see some improvements in about a couple of months

Does anyone knows why KB can be potentially better in terms of sides? is 3% to low to experience significant results (I'm applying 1 ml a day)?

Comment

• lucrio
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by efedrez
        Hello Guys,

Just want to share my experience changing vehicles with RU.

I was using RU (on and off) with PG and everclear for over a month but was felling tenderness in my chest and sometimes something that can be describe as a burning sensation in my body (pretty odd felling).

I decided to change to the KB vehicle and bought a 3% solution from Anagen (of course I'm worry of sides so I didn't want to go over 3% for now) and so far so good

Its been only a week so nothing to report in terms of results yet but hopefully will see some improvements in about a couple of months

Does anyone knows why KB can be potentially better in terms of sides? is 3% to low to experience significant results (I'm applying 1 ml a day)?
        I have never used KB but from what I have heard the reason it is suspected to be better in terms of sides is because of a film that it creates on or under the skin, not sure which or how. This film is supposed to block more RU from absorbing past the skin and into the body. So in essence, the RU stays on and under the skin, but does not go any further than that so it cannot be absorbed systemically.

I have no idea if this is true, but that is the idea. I am currently using RU 5% in PG/everclear and feel like I may be experiencing some sides. Mainly lower libido and softer and less frequent erections.

Out of curiosity, what percent strength were you using when you used PG/Everlcear? Also, has using KB completely eliminated your sides? I have though about perhaps trying KB or lowering my percent strength. Also, your 3% should definitely still be strong enough to see results. When i first started, I worked my way up from 1%, eventually reaching 5%, and when I was at about 2-3%, i still saw a lot less shedding and small vellus regrowth at the hairline.

Comment

• efedrez
          • May 2013

Originally posted by lucrio
          Out of curiosity, what percent strength were you using when you used PG/Everlcear? Also, has using KB completely eliminated your sides? I have though about perhaps trying KB or lowering my percent strength. Also, your 3% should definitely still be strong enough to see results. When i first started, I worked my way up from 1%, eventually reaching 5%, and when I was at about 2-3%, i still saw a lot less shedding and small vellus regrowth at the hairline.
          I was using about 2 or 3% as well so I would say any improvements in terms of sides is not related to the amount of RU but to the vehicle.

Its been only a week for me on KB so it might be too soon to tell if sides will be gone for good but I can tell you that there is an improvement for sure.

I will post again in a couple of weeks and report on it

Thanks

Comment

• Sammygirl
            • Jul 2014

I've come across other RU guides. But, by far this seems the most honest and documented guide. Great work Hellouser. Many will find this useful. I second the idea that you should write a book! I will be checking out your link.

Comment

• Hairismylife
              • Jun 2012

Wanna know which is the best source of RU. Kane? IG? mpbtreatment or others?
              And if I use RU with CB will there be duplicated function?

Comment

• doke
                • Jun 2009

hi I get mine premixed from kane anagenic 5% in kb solution and im happy with it. I do not think you need to use cb with it and anyway I am not sure cb is any better than ru.

Comment

• inbrugge
                  • Oct 2013

doke, do you have any info about topical fin? is it effective? is it good to use in combination with ru?

Comment

• doke
                    • Jun 2009

to be honest if ru works for you why do you need finasteride although im on dutasteride oral but that's for prostate.

Comment

• Jazz1
                      Inactive
                      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by inbrugge
                      doke, do you have any info about topical fin? is it effective? is it good to use in combination with ru?

I would leave RU as last resort, topical FIN works but everyone is different if FIN and DUt fails than I would use RU as last resort.

Comment

• Jazz1
                        Inactive
                        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by doke
                        to be honest if ru works for you why do you need finasteride although im on dutasteride oral but that's for prostate.
                        Wow that's some regime, how's your hair?

Comment

• Hairismylife
                          • Jun 2012

hi I get mine premixed from kane anagenic 5% in kb solution and im happy with it. I do not think you need to use cb with it and anyway I am not sure cb is any better than ru.
                          Isn't self-made better? I heard that Ru will start to become unstable once dissolved. It takes more than ten days to arrive and the temperature of storage on the way of transportation worries me.

Comment

• doke
                            • Jun 2009

Ru as seen at hairsite and regrowth com is better than finasteride and side effect free non systemic that's why for many years people were trying to get hold of it.

Comment

• hellouser
                              • May 2012

Ru as seen at hairsite and regrowth com is better than finasteride and side effect free non systemic that's why for many years people were trying to get hold of it.
                              It's not side effect free, I can guarantee you that. I hopped back on RU a couple weeks ago after a bit of hiatus and noticed a dull ache in my balls.

Comment

• burtandernie
                                • Nov 2012

How can you possibly know RU is sides free? Have you been secretly studying this stuff in your basement for the last few years or something? This is all assuming of course that RU you have is actually consistently produced to purity and potency standards if they even have any in whatever country it comes from

Comment

Working...