Neogenic by L’Oréal

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Erick
    • Nov 2011

Man you guys can't take anything, we all know it's a stereotype to say Jews are greedy. I thought it would be funny, those type of shit shouldn't offend you because they're said just for the f**k of saying it. And no I don't care when they talk about my race, beliefs et cetera.

I was genuinely asking for a donation of this stuff, was not really trying to offend anyone. And yes, if I would be able to get good job I would, believe me.

Comment

• johnnyboots
      • Feb 2011

Someone please let me know when i can order it,i live in new york.

Comment

• Erick
        • Nov 2011

Dude you can get it today if you want. And while you're at it buy me a case too

Comment

• johnnyboots
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Erick
          Dude you can get it today if you want. And while you're at it buy me a case too

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DERCOS-VICHY...item2c6833e782
          thanks bro cant help u with the free case,im italian btw lol.

Comment

• johnnyboots
            • Feb 2011

by the way how long does one order last?

Comment

• doke
              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by johnnyboots
              by the way how long does one order last?
              28 neogenic phials 6ml lasts just under one month so its pricey although i think its used for 3 months one a day and then twice a year at that.
              For me the price will have to come down and also user results if any,i wonder if the dercos pro man aminexil is any use as its an improved formula that also is a three months use,im nor sure though with male patten loss if you need to keep using as dht will still be in the scalp.

Comment

• Jcm800
                • Jan 2011

Yeah it's a bit pricey eh doke. Think I'll wait a little to see if gutted etc start to report benefits.

Got my fingers crossed but who knows..

Comment

• Dazza
                  • Jun 2012

For me the price ain't too bad, £68 x 3 = £204 x 2 = £408 a year. That in the scale of things is nothing. I spend more in two months on utter shite.

I'm not touching this tho untill there are Atleast some results.

Comment

• doke
                    • Jun 2009

hi jc it will be pricey as i say i cannot see you only being able to use it for three months as we all know mpb needs constant applications or oral as well.
                    And if we need to use every day through the year it will need to come down in price.
                    How are you doin jc are you still on trx2.

Comment

• NotDyingBald
                      • Jun 2011

To all those who bought it,

Don´t forget to take pictures or vídeo. Not just to show to others, but for youselves also.

How many of us end up saying "hmm I think this worked, or not".

Once again, "pictures, or it didn´t happen"

Hope to get mine soon

Comment

• thechamp
                        • Jan 2011

So

Can I buy this any where or just eBay

Comment

• Kirby_
                          • Jan 2012

Wonder if it'll be released here in the UK... If it doesn't get made available here (like Aminexil isn't) that'll be a sure sign this is junk, LOL.

Edit: their UK address if anyone wants to write in and ask (they don't accept emails)

L’Oréal UK Ltd
                          255 Hammersmith Road
                          London
                          W6 8AZ

Comment

• Erick
                            • Nov 2011

Snake Oil

Imagine if ironically after all these years with L'oreal, Replicel, Adorans, et cetera that it turns out that snake oil is really the cure to baldness. All we had to do was to mix it with a bit of lemon and bam we have ourselves the miracle cure.

Comment

• NotBelievingIt
                              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Erick
                              Imagine if ironically after all these years with L'oreal, Replicel, Adorans, et cetera that it turns out that snake oil is really the cure to baldness. All we had to do was to mix it with a bit of lemon and bam we have ourselves the miracle cure.
                              funny thing is...you may not be entirely far off the eventual truth.

Every so many years something new is found, it works some miracles in a few rare cases but for most its not enough. But then something else is...for a few more.

The end picture will either be pure genetics or some globule of brown goo made up of 15 different things you put on your head at night and it just works.

Comment

• Erick
                                • Nov 2011

Quantum theory says that it's completely possible for a set of hairs to materialize on our head on any given instant. With that being said, why does it not happen to me. Everyone focus your conscious minds at me at exactly 5pm pacific time this Thuesday. This will give extra power, and I should be able to easily manifest hair on my head.

Comment

Working...