Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madeinitaly
    • Sep 2012

hi mate

[QUOTE=doke;82463]Hi madein i respect your point of view on propecia but for me it never gave any sides dutasteride did but i use it in conjuction with ha voske but only been on ha v for just a week so early days i do know if i stop finasteride my hair will start falling out again and i have been on it many years now.

hi Doke! i will tell you if har vokse will do anything.......for now stopped my hair loss....about L'oreal... in italy in all the pharmacy u can but already the new l'oreal product!!! i don't understand why it is already in all the italian pharmacies before England and the official launch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what do you think??

Comment

• doke
      • Jun 2009

hi madein im not sure about L Oreal neogenic not being on sale yet in uk it might be that it will be marketed by vichy dercos overseas and L oreal in uk or the other way round.
      Like on the bald truth recent radio programme it was talked about L Oreal and if this neogenic was the magic thing for mpb it would be front line news everywhere but its not so im a bit sceptical that its the thing to use for us.
      Have your heard of ducray anistim and chronostim for hair loss as im thinking another french product.
      On another topic madein have you heard of italian motorcycle company fantic motor? as i heard they are back making bikes again although not for sale in uk yet.

Comment

• Kirby_
        • Jan 2012

This product may never reach the UK, or other large European markets such as Germany, as Aminexil hasn't. My scepticism levels will remain high if it doesn't.

Comment

• gutted
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Kirby_
          This product may never reach the UK, or other large European markets such as Germany, as Aminexil hasn't. My scepticism levels will remain high if it doesn't.
          it should be released in the UK, when?? who knows.

Comment

• madeinitaly
            • Sep 2012

yep

Originally posted by doke
            hi madein im not sure about L Oreal neogenic not being on sale yet in uk it might be that it will be marketed by vichy dercos overseas and L oreal in uk or the other way round.
            Like on the bald truth recent radio programme it was talked about L Oreal and if this neogenic was the magic thing for mpb it would be front line news everywhere but its not so im a bit sceptical that its the thing to use for us.
            Have your heard of ducray anistim and chronostim for hair loss as im thinking another french product.
            On another topic madein have you heard of italian motorcycle company fantic motor? as i heard they are back making bikes again although not for sale in uk yet.
            a bit strange......i mean...not real Launch and already in all Italian pharmacies!!!! i smell Italian job here!!! ahahahahahaha
            ps: Fantic motor is very cool.....they will be back on 2013...and sure they will delivery worldwide.( some partenrs will help them)..or they will use some different store of other brands but definitely you will get them....i really love those motorbike a lot.

Comment

• Smiley
              • Oct 2011

My skepticism lies in the the fact L'Oreal has been so secret about it. If it truly did what it claimed, wouldn't they want to do a global release? Looks to me like they are testing it in small markets to see what the feedback is.

Anyway, I'd like to thank those who are actually trying it for us (and themselves ) please keep us updated on your progress with this "treatment". Good luck.

Comment

• Kirby_
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by gutted
                it should be released in the UK, when?? who knows.
                I wrote a letter to their UK branch asking about a UK release date (they don't accept emails) on behalf of BTT forum-goers.

I've PMed you at HLH, incidentally.

Comment

• Kirby_
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Smiley
                  My skepticism lies in the the fact L'Oreal has been so secret about it. If it truly did what it claimed, wouldn't they want to do a global release? Looks to me like they are testing it in small markets to see what the feedback is.
                  That's my thinking too. Looks odd how they've sidestepped two of the biggest European markets, at least for now.

Comment

• madeinitaly
                    • Sep 2012

guy....

read this guys....please translate it......about l'oreal

Comment

• Jan 2012

This is an active ingredient that can awaken the follicles "sleep in" and get them back to produce hair. Announced by L 'Oréal, is available from September at a cost to the patient of approximately one thousand euro per year.
                      According to the clinical study of Vichy, led to three months of 101 men aged between 18 and 55 years with a significant loss of hair and localized treatments is increased capillary density by 4%, with an average gain of 1700 each hair.
                      they must be trolling... in that official document it said that they have been working at this for the past 20 years. Then they even did a presentation and took out an ad. All this for 4%? They either know something we don't or they're just plain idiots

Comment

• eqvist
                        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by madeinitaly
                        http://www.bioricrescita.it/news-cap...nto-capillare/

read this guys....please translate it......about l'oreal
                        U can do it with google-translate, but no need it´s just a company who dirty-talks another and offers their "much better, real cure"

About neogenic, the hope seems to be gone like always!! It must be something weird in this shitty business!!! It´s impossible that none can make a single product that really works!!

Comment

• Erick
                          • Nov 2011

Originally posted by eqvist
                          U can do it with google-translate, but no need it´s just a company who dirty-talks another and offers their "much better, real cure"

About neogenic, the hope seems to be gone like always!! It must be something weird in this shitty business!!! It´s impossible that none can make a single product that really works!!
                          Well that page sucks for 2 reasons, the translate is not good enough and the freaking page has some kind of a virus which made my computer crash.

Anyways 4% is not much at all, in fact I was hoping for the 20% everyone was talking about including me. It does seem like they're promoting their own product so don't believe shit that article says.

Comment

• Xestenz
                            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Erick
                            Anyways 4% is not much at all, in fact I was hoping for the 20% everyone was talking about including me. It does seem like they're promoting their own product so don't believe shit that article says.
                            Yes, there is a dearth of real information on this product available, but please people this has been covered - the 4% refers to an increase in capillary density and not in hair growth!

If/when someone on the board here receives and starts to use this product, can you please relay some quick information like:
                            • Details on the application instructions
                            • Smell, consistency of the formulation
                            • Ease or difficulty in application
                            • Any special requirements (such as leaving the lotion in place on your head for 30 minutes per application, etc.)
                            • Any notable sensations when applying (heat, itching, etc.)

Thank you in advance!

Comment

• thechamp
                              • Jan 2011

I'll wait

I'll wait one and half months see what results you guys habe

Comment

• gutted
                                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Xestenz
                                Yes, there is a dearth of real information on this product available, but please people this has been covered - the 4% refers to an increase in capillary density and not in hair growth!

If/when someone on the board here receives and starts to use this product, can you please relay some quick information like:
                                • Details on the application instructions
                                • Smell, consistency of the formulation
                                • Ease or difficulty in application
                                • Any special requirements (such as leaving the lotion in place on your head for 30 minutes per application, etc.)
                                • Any notable sensations when applying (heat, itching, etc.)

Thank you in advance!
                                Details on the application instructions - Its in italian so didnt really read it but the pictures suggest you use the applicator, but imo its pretty much useless and the liquid solution is wasted when using the applicator to apply.

Smell, consistency of the formulation - smells of perfume (and reminds me of the many snake oil products ive used before!!!)

Ease or difficulty in application - i use a dropper to apply the solution rather than the applicator

Any special requirements (such as leaving the lotion in place on your head for 30 minutes per application, etc.) - no special requirements, i just apply at night and leave on.

Any notable sensations when applying (heat, itching, etc.) - there is a sensation, but cant really describe what it is.

Comment

Working...