Neogenic by L’Oréal

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kirby_
    • Jan 2012

From an Italian pharmacy website (which I won't link to), here is a stated list of ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Diethyllutidinate, Citric Acid, Safflower Glucoside, Parfum/Fragrance.

Comment

• gutted
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Kirby_
      From an Italian pharmacy website (which I won't link to), here is a stated list of ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Diethyllutidinate, Citric Acid, Safflower Glucoside, Parfum/Fragrance.
      and stemoxydine 5%.

Comment

• doke
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by madeinitaly
        a bit strange......i mean...not real Launch and already in all Italian pharmacies!!!! i smell Italian job here!!! ahahahahahaha
        ps: Fantic motor is very cool.....they will be back on 2013...and sure they will delivery worldwide.( some partenrs will help them)..or they will use some different store of other brands but definitely you will get them....i really love those motorbike a lot.
        Hi madein i had a 1978 fantic chopper im showing my age now a 6 speed 50cc it was great bike,and i remember the caballero i think i spelt that right.
        Is there any of the old choppers still around in italy as they would be over 30years old,there are some rebuilt in uk but are expensive up to £4000 to get hold of one if you are lucky.

Comment

• Xestenz
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by gutted
          Details on the application instructions - Its in italian so didnt really read it but the pictures suggest you use the applicator, but imo its pretty much useless and the liquid solution is wasted when using the applicator to apply.

Smell, consistency of the formulation - smells of perfume (and reminds me of the many snake oil products ive used before!!!)

Ease or difficulty in application - i use a dropper to apply the solution rather than the applicator

Any special requirements (such as leaving the lotion in place on your head for 30 minutes per application, etc.) - no special requirements, i just apply at night and leave on.

Any notable sensations when applying (heat, itching, etc.) - there is a sensation, but cant really describe what it is.
          Thank you -- that's perfect.

Comment

• Erick
            • Nov 2011

We need to keep this thread alive

Man, what's going on with this thread lately. I signed in today and saw it was the 6th one in the list. Have people already interest in this product? We need to keep this one alive for at least 3 months until we get the results in. So I guess the 22nd of this month is coming up around the corner, let's see what we see that day.

Comment

• Breaking Bald
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Erick
              Man, what's going on with this thread lately. I signed in today and saw it was the 6th one in the list. Have people already interest in this product? We need to keep this one alive for at least 3 months until we get the results in. So I guess the 22nd of this month is coming up around the corner, let's see what we see that day.
              What's the point in spanning it out? If...and that's a big IF, we see any results in people it won't be until at least 2-3 months. So I would just sit tight and wait it out. What more cane we discuss? It seems difficult to find any REAL evidence that this stuff is actually going to work. There's hardly any info on it...seems strange to me.

Comment

• Kiwi
                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Breaking Bald
                What's the point in spanning it out? If...and that's a big IF, we see any results in people it won't be until at least 2-3 months. So I would just sit tight and wait it out. What more cane we discuss? It seems difficult to find any REAL evidence that this stuff is actually going to work. There's hardly any info on it...seems strange to me.
                I reckon.

I was thinking about that today. Nothing on baldingblog either - I wonder whether that means the HT docs are scared that good things are coming.

Imagine if this does do what they say - couple it with Histogen and a FUE and you're going to look cosmetically a lot better!!!

Comment

• TravisB
                  • May 2012

I wonder if Fin could maintain hairs grown by this?

Comment

• LPSboxing
                    • May 2012

I'll say it again :

by the official papers, it's NOT 4% more density, it is 4% more CAPILLARY DENSITY.

they say around 1700 more hair. If we assume the top of the head having about 10000 hair, it's a +17% in density

I mean, what the hell guys. A lot of people fell for much more crappy 'products' and scams, and yet almost no one is giving this one a fair try before bashing it.

what's with this attitude?

I know a lot of us are tired of useless products but......

Comment

• gutted
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by LPSboxing
                      I'll say it again :

by the official papers, it's NOT 4% more density, it is 4% more CAPILLARY DENSITY.

they say around 1700 more hair. If we assume the top of the head having about 10000 hair, it's a +17% in density

I mean, what the hell guys. A lot of people fell for much more crappy 'products' and scams, and yet almost no one is giving this one a fair try before bashing it.

lool this is why forums are hardly a reliable source of information. One misinformed post and it spreads everywhere!

Comment

• HectorHero
                        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by LPSboxing
                        I'll say it again :

Human Head has ~100,000 - 150,000 hairs -- not 10,000.

Comment

• LPSboxing
                          • May 2012

Originally posted by HectorHero
                          Human Head has ~100,000 - 150,000 hairs -- not 10,000.
                          yeah but all over.

we are talking about the mpb zone.

You are not going to apply neogenic to the sides and back if there's no thinning there

Comment

• baldybald
                            • Jul 2012

it is available in ebay but, am not buying it !!

Comment

• Erick
                              • Nov 2011

Yes those numbers sound fair, however I personally would have to apply it the sides as well an hope for the best.

Anyone if the show will be live next week?

Comment

• thechamp
                                • Jan 2011

Any one tried this? *********

http://www.*********.com/

Comment

Working...