Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoSox
    • Jun 2010

Originally posted by lupero83
    replicel has posted this link on your facebook http://www.cosmeticsdesign-asia.com/...-says-Shiseido
    They better freaking deliver. We've heard those "baldness cure" claims for far to long. It's about time we have the real thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• baldybald
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by BoSox
      They better freaking deliver. We've heard those "baldness cure" claims for far to long. It's about time we have the real thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
      Well, the good thing that they understand the cause of hairloss and how to fix it according to their video and that what makes me optimistic. In the case of Aderans, it did not show a lot of explanation of their work. Oh hey BoSox you finally changed your profile picture!!

Comment

• Hair Bear
        • Feb 2012

The article follows the same format as every other touted "cure" and offers very little substance at all therefore I would not pin my hopes onto this article in itself.

I'm very hopeful that the research pays off and we do see a cure by said date but realistically its a big ask. (one must also consider worldwide adaptation, price and general accessibility in your region by skilled professional.
        Sadly by three years time I will be fully sporting the old man look on top and given that I could never commit to the shave it I'm stuck playing solitaire on the weekdays and the fiddle on the weekends.

Comment

• BoSox
          • Jun 2010

Originally posted by baldybald
          Well, the good thing that they understand the cause of hairloss and how to fix it according to their video and that what makes me optimistic. In the case of Aderans, it did not show a lot of explanation of their work. Oh hey BoSox you finally changed your profile picture!!
          Agreed.

Comment

• rdawg
            • Jun 2012

Are they going to be at the world hair congress in Miami? hopefully someone around their can go!

I'd imagine they have something to present then, as the trials should be starting up soon in the US.

very intriguing company and product, had pretty mediocre results after proof of concept but it was 3 years ago, they clearly changed something or at least saw an improvement later on, as a company doesnt usually invest alot of money like that for no reason.

definitely a big name to watch, other than CB, SM, BIM, SETI etc. 2015 is an interesting year to say the least!

Comment

• mcarpenter089
              • Mar 2015

Originally posted by JayM
              Really?! Have I just read the title of this post and the first line is sheishedo?

Please you have over 200 posts have you not visited the cutting edge section?
              I think you should just be optimistic man.

Comment

• JayM
                • Apr 2015

I'm very optimistic about new treatments. I was annoyed because of people reading that news article and loads of new threads opening up like the cure is here. Despite the fact having a massive in depth thread about replicel. You can find all the information you want in the replicel section it just takes time to read.

I have every hope replicel works believe me.

Comment

• Renee
                  • Jul 2015

I hope it works but I'm very cautious. Look at how much difficultly tsuji, jahoda/christiano, linder/lauster/ atac are having in trying to crack the final stage (I'm praying they have now) It may be a maintenance cure but that will take a very long time to follow patients and make that claim.

Comment

• Gremlin142
                    • May 2014

Thanks for proving me right

Originally posted by hellouser
                    That's a TERRIBLE example. Everyone knows Apple's products are artificially inflated;

$3,000 for a computer with specs of a PC that costs $1,500. They charge $600 for a 32gb RAM upgrade when in reality it costs only $200 (for better quality ram too).
                    Eat your words. Right again! However, I really appreciate your interview with Histogen. Top notch, great info received.

Comment

• tedwuji
                      • Jun 2014

Originally posted by luiza
                      If it takes 30 years I'll be 52 when it comes out haha not good news I wont even care this much about hair (or maybe I wll)
                      time to buzz it like GI Jane!

Comment

• jamie77
                        • Jul 2016

regrow that bald spot!!!

I noticed I was going bald, I panicked and turned the internet upside down in search of a solution and tried lots of products and weird things but none worked. a friend who used to tease me about the hair (in a bid to tease me further) bought a product from Africa during his travels and he mockingly gave me as a present.I tried it and the result is unbelievable. infact he had to call his contacts in Africa to get in touch with the manufacturers. I know how frustrating and confidence-sapping being bald is that's why I took this painstaking mission to reveal to any who wants to try it. you can contact the manufacturers on (abiomoigho@gmail.com)I hope this message helps.

Comment

• Dench57
                          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by jamie77
                          I noticed I was going bald, I panicked and turned the internet upside down in search of a solution and tried lots of products and weird things but none worked. a friend who used to tease me about the hair (in a bid to tease me further) bought a product from Africa during his travels and he mockingly gave me as a present.I tried it and the result is unbelievable. infact he had to call his contacts in Africa to get in touch with the manufacturers. I know how frustrating and confidence-sapping being bald is that's why I took this painstaking mission to reveal to any who wants to try it. you can contact the manufacturers on (abiomoigho@gmail.com)I hope this message helps.
                          Is it by any chance a Nigerian prince who just needs my account number and PIN to send me $100k?

Comment

• joachim
                            • May 2014

lol @ all nigerian scammers. it couldn't be more obvious.

Comment

• SebaURU
                              • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Dench57
                              Is it by any chance a Nigerian prince who just needs my account number and PIN to send me $100k?
                              Must be the same

Comment

• allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
                                • Aug 2015

**** off liar.

Comment

Working...