this replicell
    useless
    norwood7
    I just hope Burhan university
    Hair Stem Cells

Comment

• burtandernie
      • Nov 2012

Why anyone would even mention the word MPB and cure in the same sentence I dont know. What proof is there it cures anything? You would think after hundreds of years people would be a bit cautious about ever claiming something cures MPB other than snake oil salesman.
      When this is proven to work and its factual that MPB has been cured in many men than maybe let me know. Until then its all a pipe dream as its been the last hundred years

Comment

• Swooping
        • May 2014

That's great Fievel Mousekewitz is very happy.

Comment

• hellouser
          • May 2012

Originally posted by burtandernie
          Why anyone would even mention the word MPB and cure in the same sentence I dont know. What proof is there it cures anything? You would think after hundreds of years people would be a bit cautious about ever claiming something cures MPB other than snake oil salesman.
          When this is proven to work and its factual that MPB has been cured in many men than maybe let me know. Until then its all a pipe dream as its been the last hundred years
          One of my coworkers told me to try meditation to treat my tinnitus....

I find that pretty insulting.

People are just taking us for a ride and make us into a joke.

Comment

• Desmond84
            • Oct 2012

Did Replicel really use the word "Cure". Oh my. Is this the Replicel hype 2.0 starting to form!

I honestly didn't think we would be in this situation in 2015! How disappointing.

At least give us a new breed of rats with an afro! All that research could surely be put into some use. Right guys LOL

Comment

• thejack
              • Dec 2009

Originally posted by hellouser

How is that insulting?

Comment

• Sogeking
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Desmond84
                Did Replicel really use the word "Cure". Oh my. Is this the Replicel hype 2.0 starting to form!

I honestly didn't think we would be in this situation in 2015! How disappointing.

At least give us a new breed of rats with an afro! All that research could surely be put into some use. Right guys LOL
                I think they are playing semantics here or trying to push their own definition of cure.
                They stated on couple of occasions that their aim is to "immunize" follicles susceptible to hair loss by injecting their DSC cells from the donor region immune to DHT. that way they would halt the hair loss but won't offer much in terms of regrowth.
                However so far the effect of immunization that is supposedly the direct result of their treatment is unproven.

Comment

• baldybald
                  • Jul 2012

This is hair loss guys! It is a beast and difficult to find a solution that easily. Can we get a cure in 10 years? I do not think so

Comment

• breakbot
                    • Feb 2014

Originally posted by hellouser

Haaha man you made my day!! Let the people laugh at you. You deserve it.

Comment

• It's2014ComeOnAlready
                      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Desmond84

At least give us a new breed of rats with an afro! All that research could surely be put into some use. Right guys LOL.
                      "Cure" is a big word to throw around. For many, if it means never losing hair again, then that's a cure.

Full reversal is definitely something different.

Comment

• Tenma
                        • Nov 2013

Originally posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready
                        "Cure" is a big word to throw around. For many, if it means never losing hair again, then that's a cure.

Full reversal is definitely something different.
                        +1

Comment

• BoSox
                          • Jun 2010

Hair line restored in 3 years or less? Seems too good to be true. I hope we know for sure in the next year.

Comment

• burtandernie
                            • Nov 2012

I dont think we are far from a cure in terms of never losing anymore hair. I mean its almost possible with existing stuff for most people. The next batch of stuff maybe with CB should be able to stop MPB at the very least hopefully a lot more than that.

Comment

• mcarpenter089
                              • Mar 2015

Hey bro, i have tinnutus also. It really sucks being a sufferer of hair loss, and dealing with tinnutus which has no cure!!!!! Looks like we are a pretty rare breed of screwed. I hope to god 2018 will be a cure even tho the odds are against us, god is with us! Keep hope alive.

Comment

• Gremlin142
                                • May 2014

Cost

Hair transplants cost so much today because of the amount of time, material and people that are put into making them successful. If they could remove a piece of the scalp, re-grow cells from it and then re-inject my guess is this is going to be much less labour intensive. If that is the case, then why not sell the treatment for a much lower price? Economies of scale. Apple is not the biggest company in the world cause it sells iPhones for $10,000 a piece. Get real, use your head for something other than losing hair.

Comment

Working...