Taking the plunge; My Finasteride Progress

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hurts
    replied
    Originally posted by JOE-91
    I would be.
    I am slightly worried but sexual function is 95% as before. I hope it stays that way.



    I know it takes many months for finasteride to regrow hair, but does anybody know if finasteride "maintains" from the first pill?

    Leave a comment:


  • JOE-91
    replied
    Originally posted by Hurts
    It has been over 5 weeks now. I can say there has been a lot more shedding than there used to be pre-finasteride.

    No sides thus far, although the area beneath my testicles seem to throb sometimes. No pain or whatever, it's just a twitching sensation. Should I be worried?
    I would be.

    Leave a comment:


  • GreatSage
    replied
    I've been on it for 3 weeks now, no sides as of yet. Seen a lot more shedding than before I started.

    Keep us updated on your shedding phase, I'm hoping mine would completely stop soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hurts
    replied
    It has been over 5 weeks now. I can say there has been a lot more shedding than there used to be pre-finasteride.

    No sides thus far, although the area beneath my testicles seem to throb sometimes. No pain or whatever, it's just a twitching sensation. Should I be worried?

    Leave a comment:


  • Hurts
    replied
    No morning erections, though erections still very much present when aroused.

    Urine passage is slightly "tighter", cant think of a word to use for it.

    I seem to be tired even after a good amount of sleep, but I doubt this has anything to do with fin.

    Mentally all seems fine (thank god)

    Leave a comment:


  • Hurts
    replied
    Day 20. No obvious side effects thus far (touch wood)

    Me now:

    Leave a comment:


  • Hurts
    replied
    Day 12. I've been taking 0.5mg every other day. No sides whatsoever so far. Sometimes though I can feel movement in my testicals, but it could be a nocebo. Semen seems normal. Morning erections present.

    Leave a comment:


  • Crabbo
    replied
    And oh yeah sorry I take mine first thing in the morning.

    Leave a comment:


  • Crabbo
    replied
    I has side effects for the first month or so, I was tired musclr achre low sex drive. It all has worn off now but my hair continues to thin and shed like crazy. Baldness is sh£& !!

    Leave a comment:


  • KeepTheHair
    replied
    Curious if 4rx works actually...good luck pal.

    Leave a comment:


  • gsk
    replied
    ohh...ok, tablets in that pic shows they are expired, that's why I asked.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hurts
    replied
    i took that pic from the internet, its exactly the one I've got

    Leave a comment:


  • gsk
    replied
    Dude, is that pic only placed for reference? or is it the strip you received?

    Leave a comment:


  • Samiam
    replied
    Please update me as in thinking about taking it too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hurts
    started a topic Taking the plunge; My Finasteride Progress

    Taking the plunge; My Finasteride Progress

    After over a year of ambivalence I've decided to bite the bullet and take finasteride. I will take 0.25mg or 0.5mg per day (still undecided), I will be very weary of sides and discontinue should I encounter any (special attention will be paid to semen quality, I don't want to be infertile).

    Some additional details:


    The finasteride I'm taking is generic, by an indian company called "Genpharma"
    Bought from www.4RX.com (redirected to by gothair.co.uk)




    Age: 22
    NW: 1-1.5
    Condition: Thinning since 18, Shed a lot in the shower
    Sex drive: Low libido as no current girlfriend, ejaculation remains at once or twice a week.
    Penis size: (Only joking)

    Pics will be posted soon (looking for pics of me with short hair)


    I have some questions for those who have had 0 side effects, what time of day do you take the drug?

    Thanks and wish me luck!
Working...