Taking the plunge; My Finasteride Progress

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Maradona
    replied
    A cure will come out i believe in 5 years but i think the cost will be enourmous and probably the effectiveness will depend on cost....since u will be able to grow few hairs...so all celebrities should have a nice hair by then.

    Hurts, sorry to hear about the side effects, Idk what to say really...don't want to mess with your body...do some research and decide whats best for you.

    Good luck man, hope everything works out for u.

    Leave a comment:


  • DAVE52
    replied
    Originally posted by Hurts
    I don't plan to use this for very long, just until a cure comes out for hair loss.

    I guess you'll be taking it for ever then , 'cause IMo they will never fidn a cure

    Leave a comment:


  • Hurts
    replied
    Originally posted by Maradona
    .i have question when (if) you want to wanna to have sex/masturbate/watch porn...do you easily get an erection as before? is it more difficult? what has changed?
    Sorry about the late reply. I didnt see it. The answer is Yes and no. I dont get horny as easy but when erect it's almost as before (i'd say 90% of what it was)

    Leave a comment:


  • Hurts
    replied
    Originally posted by lucrio
    Your experience sounds similar to mine. Right around the 5 month mark, once my hair started to become noticeably better, is when side effects became prevalent. In my case it was harder and harder for me to achieve an erection. I played around by halving the dosage (tried twice for 1/4 dose) for the next and sixth month but that still didn't seem to stave off the sides. After thinking about it for a while I finally decided to quit finasteride.

    It is very disappointing but I think you need to evaluate how you feel now and how you felt before starting fin and if things seem too much worse now quitting may be for the best.
    Thanks for your input. Are you back to normal after stopping fin? Did you quit in the 6th month?

    Leave a comment:


  • lucrio
    replied
    Your experience sounds similar to mine. Right around the 5 month mark, once my hair started to become noticeably better, is when side effects became prevalent. In my case it was harder and harder for me to achieve an erection. I played around by halving the dosage (tried twice for 1/4 dose) for the next and sixth month but that still didn't seem to stave off the sides. After thinking about it for a while I finally decided to quit finasteride.

    It is very disappointing but I think you need to evaluate how you feel now and how you felt before starting fin and if things seem too much worse now quitting may be for the best.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hurts
    replied
    Side effects are more noticable. Erections are definately not as strong. It's not VERY bad but definately noticable.

    It's concerning me that I'm getting it at this stage, almost 5 months after starting it. Considering quitting it. Hair is thicker.

    Leave a comment:


  • Maradona
    replied
    Hey man gonna start it too

    hey man my hairline's starting to receed but i caught early thanks to somebody pointing all the hair i left in the shower...

    so i've decided to take the same stuff as you even ordering from the same company...i have question when (if) you want to wanna to have sex/masturbate/watch porn...do you easily get an erection as before? is it more difficult? what has changed?

    I don't give a fudge about morning erections just wanna get an erection when Im supposed to...you know.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hurts
    replied
    Originally posted by crowningglory
    beware of sideeffects and unknown long-term implications. i assume you have educated yourself but i would think twice taking this stuff long-term. good luck
    Thanks. I was on edge for years about taking this drug but finally decided I may regret it if i don't when I saw myself gradually thinning. I don't plan to use this for very long, just until a cure comes out for hair loss. So far side effects are very mild.

    Leave a comment:


  • victory12
    replied
    Originally posted by KeepTheHair
    Curious if 4rx works actually...good luck pal.
    I has side effects for the first month or so, I was tired musclr achre low sex drive. It all has worn off now but my hair continues to thin and shed like crazy. Baldness is sh£& !!
    ________________
    virtual assistant

    Leave a comment:


  • crowningglory
    replied
    beware of sideeffects and unknown long-term implications. i assume you have educated yourself but i would think twice taking this stuff long-term. good luck

    Leave a comment:


  • Hurts
    replied
    just fin and nizoral (once a week)

    Leave a comment:


  • goldbondmafia
    replied
    are you using minoxidil as well or just the fin?

    Leave a comment:


  • Hurts
    replied
    - Thankfully erection is still strong though, it's just, and I try to be as vague as possible when i say this, the 'source of life' fluid does not shoot far anymore, not even close to before... more like drips.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hurts
    replied
    Experienced some side effects. At the start I noticed erections weren't as strong as before but that gradually corrected itself after 4 weeks. A few days ago i took a pill on one of my "off" days (I forgot if I had already took one or not) and just last night experienced a side effect where my ejaculation was WEAK.

    Leave a comment:


  • kanyon
    replied
    I wonder the same. Does it take 8 months before it actually halts or slows hair loss?

    I've been taking it for 8 months now and I think it's slowed my hairloss but I really don't know. Results on the drug are very subtle, unlike Regaine.

    Leave a comment:

Working...