Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • caddarik79
    • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Arashi
    If you just had come here, nice and friendly and asked me if I wanted to wrap up my results and send it to HASCI, I at least would have considered it. But you come here all angry and hyped up and try to bully me into doing stuff. Do you think that motivates me to mail HASCI ?

i'm not bullying you, come on, what IM should say!!!

we are grown adult here and hair loss is related to testosterone, which means that sometimes it boils, LOL

I read your post and GC and IM with full attention because each of you is smart!!!

What I find dumb, is to keep doubting all together.

Let's wrap it and send it, you have the right to do it!!!
    I know that when you sue someone, it's f*cking tiring... am not even there... seriously.

But you have apparently a strong study behind you, that looks pretty solid.
    Use it, for you, for me, for others... then we can focus on Mwamba.
    I live next to him, I met him three times, I keep contact with him, even tried acell once, he is open to new cutting edge, I remember telling him " you are skilled but I don't pick you cause no way I will just move my hair from A to B, and then I said, you should dig the regen"

and two weeks after I saw scissorboy youtube, I called HASCI, and had a first HST within two months!!!!

informed Mwamba, I wanted to tickle him a bit, to show him "dude, I had 12.000 euros to give, I gave Gho because he is further than you"

My way of exciting the competitors.... I try to make things move forward.

Comment

• Arashi
      • Aug 2012

I'm really done with contacting HASCI myself. Whenever I asked a difficult questions they just stopped answering. They never got back to me on the 50 grafts test neither. So no, I don't have any intention to even try to contact them again.

HOWEVER I am willing to summarize what we've found in one piece of text. Then, anybody who wants a response from HASCI can then forward that to them and see if they get anything back. Is that an idea ?

Comment

• gc83uk
        • Nov 2011

I'm really done with contacting HASCI myself. Whenever I asked a difficult questions they just stopped answering. They never got back to me on the 50 grafts test neither. So no, I don't have any intention to even try to contact them again.

HOWEVER I am willing to summarize what we've found in one piece of text. Then, anybody who wants a response from HASCI can then forward that to them and see if they get anything back. Is that an idea ?

Sounds fine, but instead of writing an email, how about doing an open letter? You know what I mean right? They would probably feel obliged to answer by the attention it gets if done correctly.

Comment

• Arashi
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by gc83uk
          Sounds fine, but instead of writing an email, how about doing an open letter? You know what I mean right? They would probably feel obliged to answer by the attention it gets if done correctly.
          Is this something people here would want ? If so I won't have any problems doing that.

Comment

• gc83uk
            • Nov 2011

Is this something people here would want ? If so I won't have any problems doing that.
            You should probably do a new thread.

Also I have a bunch of emails from Nigam with a new patient with probably 50mb worth of photos.

Can I forward them on to one of you guys to go through?
            Perhaps he's already posted them on another forum?

Comment

• Arashi
              • Aug 2012

You should probably do a new thread.

Also I have a bunch of emails from Nigam with a new patient with probably 50mb worth of photos.

Can I forward them on to one of you guys to go through?
              Perhaps he's already posted them on another forum?
              I will then open a new thread and summarize the current information. HASCI won´t come here to reply, they don´t do that. So if anybody wants a reply from HASCI, they can then just copy and paste the text and send it to them. Ok, I´ll go ahead and do that.

Comment

• caddarik79
                • Feb 2013

I understand your discouragement if they really ignore when it comes to the real difficult question.

a summary would be nice, and the open letter idea of GC is not stupid.

or we just wait Gaz to reach the 13.000 grafts ;-)

Comment

• gc83uk
                  • Nov 2011

Originally posted by caddarik79
                  I understand your discouragement if they really ignore when it comes to the real difficult question.

a summary would be nice, and the open letter idea of GC is not stupid.

or we just wait Gaz to reach the 13.000 grafts ;-)
                  Haha to be honest I'm already happy with my 5000 grafts. I've already reached my target. I'll shave my head to the bone to prove scarless too.

I've just totted up what I've spent so far, it works out at £4 per graft as crazy as it sounds I would have paid 3 times this. I've had quite a bit of discount, but pretty reasonable, considering the grafts I've had done have been spread out over 6 days.

Comment

• caddarik79
                    • Feb 2013

In May I sent an email, summarizing all the doubts of didi.
                    Received answers saying there is no way they can allow themselves to lie, that it's sure 85% regen, no loss in donor or very very veyr few.

that they knew about splitting theory but that is also bullshit.

and that theoritically there is not really a limit.

Comment

• caddarik79
                      • Feb 2013

Haha to be honest I'm already happy with my 5000 grafts. I've already reached my target. I'll shave my head to the bone to prove scarless too.

I've just totted up what I've spent so far, it works out at £4 per graft as crazy as it sounds I would have paid 3 times this.

you are in the crust process, if you have the same kind of timing I had, (I did mine on a 30 august), you will have final result end of May!!!

then another 1800... and you are somehow hairy ;-)

Comment

• gc83uk
                        • Nov 2011

Originally posted by caddarik79
                        you are in the crust process, if you have the same kind of timing I had, (I did mine on a 30 august), you will have final result end of May!!!

then another 1800... and you are somehow hairy ;-)
                        hehe, yes, I'm covered in blood scabs. But they are all very tiny, looks kinda cool.

On my 2nd procedure the hairs didn't even fall out, they continued growing, the 1st and 3rd procedure, I shed maybe 70% and the new hairs starting growing back after 9 or 10 weeks, not visible by the human eye until approx 12 weeks. So by Christmas I'm expecting a great result.

Comment

• caddarik79
                          • Feb 2013

1min 17 we see real density Gerard Joling achieved with two HST...
                          let's not forget he did two for the front and one for the crown....

another 3 and he is OK, no?

You see GC? Joling density here is with 3000 grafts.
                          You will have 6000+ on a smaller area (it's not your entire head who was slick)

Comment

• caddarik79
                            • Feb 2013

edit, the density in the video shows the result after two HST

Comment

• Arashi
                              • Aug 2012

Ok guys, I´ve summed it all up for you and put it all in a new thread. If somebody wants to elicit a response from HASCI, feel free to quote me, copy and paste the text or simply refer to this forum post. http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...740#post146740

Comment

• Oct 2011

Oh don't get me wrong. HASCI's procedure still is the best thing out there. I wouldn't go with anything else.
                                I wouldn't g(h)o with anything else either.
                                So nobody got you wrong here.

Comment

Working...