plan with Gho

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FearTheLoss
    replied
    Originally posted by hellouser
    I'd go first in order to regenerate hairs before going with Rahal. Suppose you've got 10,000 hairs and you need to go for a procedure with Rahal that uses up 2,500 grafts. Well, you've now only got 7,500 grafts left to work with for future procedures.

    You go with Gho first for 2,500 grafts and based on his guarantees, a minimum of 80% regrow, so lets say 80% do regrow of 2,500 which is 2,000, so you've only lost 500 grafts, meaning you've got another 9,500 for Rahal to work with.

    It's just a safety measure. Both Rahal and Gho are quite expensive and as far as I know both charge more or less the same amount for procedures with Rahal being able to do more in a single session as far as I know.

    Though it is interesting point you raise about donor regeneration and going to Rahal first for hairline if remaining donor can be regenerated. I'm somewhat in the same boat, 2-3 thousand grafts would essentially cure me. For my hairline I only need about 900 grafts and another 2,000 or less for my scalp spread evenly. I've seen guys with worse hair than mine right now end up with hair better than mine with only 2,500 grafts. Which is why I'm so eager to get a full 2,500 graft procedure from Gho.

    In regards to CB, Cosmo noticed a follicular density rise from 71 to 109 per cm2 at 1% dosage and only slightly more at 5% (from 73 to 111) after 4 weeks of usage. However, we don't know what vehicle they were using but other users have noticed some great results, which if things go well, I'll be starting my journey with CB sometime soon as well. I'll definitely post results.
    Gho has actually done some really nice hairlines too..I think he could be a little under rated in that category...

    Leave a comment:


  • FearTheLoss
    replied
    Originally posted by Conpecia
    Went to UGA. Not top 10 but still a great school and incredible value.
    Nice man awesome school..I have a friend there now. I'm currently at University of Chicago

    Leave a comment:


  • hellouser
    replied
    Originally posted by garethbale
    Aren't law school/uni fees like $100,000 in America or something ridiculous like that?
    Yes, but attorneys, lawyers, prosecuters, etc. make a killing on a yearly basis, he'd be able to pay off that loan real quick. A $15,000 HST procedure will be a drop in the bucket for him.

    Leave a comment:


  • hellouser
    replied
    Originally posted by Conpecia
    Hmm, why would you go to Gho first? Either way your donor hair won't regenerate with Rahal, so you'll be using it up right? My loss is such that a good rahal session would pretty much solve my hair loss supposing I could prevent further loss.

    And since when have people actually gotten on CB?? I was interested in that last year but heard it didn't work or was too difficult to make.
    I'd go first in order to regenerate hairs before going with Rahal. Suppose you've got 10,000 hairs and you need to go for a procedure with Rahal that uses up 2,500 grafts. Well, you've now only got 7,500 grafts left to work with for future procedures.

    You go with Gho first for 2,500 grafts and based on his guarantees, a minimum of 80% regrow, so lets say 80% do regrow of 2,500 which is 2,000, so you've only lost 500 grafts, meaning you've got another 9,500 for Rahal to work with.

    It's just a safety measure. Both Rahal and Gho are quite expensive and as far as I know both charge more or less the same amount for procedures with Rahal being able to do more in a single session as far as I know.

    Though it is interesting point you raise about donor regeneration and going to Rahal first for hairline if remaining donor can be regenerated. I'm somewhat in the same boat, 2-3 thousand grafts would essentially cure me. For my hairline I only need about 900 grafts and another 2,000 or less for my scalp spread evenly. I've seen guys with worse hair than mine right now end up with hair better than mine with only 2,500 grafts. Which is why I'm so eager to get a full 2,500 graft procedure from Gho.

    In regards to CB, Cosmo noticed a follicular density rise from 71 to 109 per cm2 at 1% dosage and only slightly more at 5% (from 73 to 111) after 4 weeks of usage. However, we don't know what vehicle they were using but other users have noticed some great results, which if things go well, I'll be starting my journey with CB sometime soon as well. I'll definitely post results.

    Leave a comment:


  • garethbale
    replied
    Originally posted by Conpecia
    Went to UGA. Not top 10 but still a great school and incredible value.
    Aren't law school/uni fees like $100,000 in America or something ridiculous like that?

    Leave a comment:


  • Conpecia
    replied
    Originally posted by FearTheLoss
    Sounds like a good plan man! we will know a lot more about Aderans and Histogen this summer too! Where did you go to school btw?
    Went to UGA. Not top 10 but still a great school and incredible value.

    Leave a comment:


  • Conpecia
    replied
    Originally posted by hellouser
    If youre going to go the Gho route either way, you should go with him FIRST.... THEN top off your hairline with Rahal. If money isnt an issue, I would definitely do this.

    I suspect that money can only buy us so much monetary happiness.... but something that affects our health and well being is priceless. I'd give away a lot of my money just to FEEL HAPPY.

    If I were you, I'd get on CB in the meantime anyway to hold onto whatever you've got left. Hopefully an Aderans procedure will eliminate the need for continued use of CB down the line and give you some extra growth.
    Hmm, why would you go to Gho first? Either way your donor hair won't regenerate with Rahal, so you'll be using it up right? My loss is such that a good rahal session would pretty much solve my hair loss supposing I could prevent further loss.

    And since when have people actually gotten on CB?? I was interested in that last year but heard it didn't work or was too difficult to make.

    Leave a comment:


  • FearTheLoss
    replied
    Originally posted by Conpecia
    My last resort plan, if nothing is available by 2015 (when I turn 30), is to go to Rahal for a dense hairline transplant, then use the rest of my donor hair for HST with Gho and just keep going back as needed. Hopefully aderans will come along in 3 years, which will allegedly keep all of my remaining hair from falling out. For NW3 and lower this is essentially a cure for baldness.

    Of course you'll have to be able to afford it, but thankfully I also went to a good law school so hopefully the cost won't be an issue by then.
    Sounds like a good plan man! we will know a lot more about Aderans and Histogen this summer too! Where did you go to school btw?

    Leave a comment:


  • hellouser
    replied
    Originally posted by Conpecia
    My last resort plan, if nothing is available by 2015 (when I turn 30), is to go to Rahal for a dense hairline transplant, then use the rest of my donor hair for HST with Gho and just keep going back as needed. Hopefully aderans will come along in 3 years, which will allegedly keep all of my remaining hair from falling out. For NW3 and lower this is essentially a cure for baldness.

    Of course you'll have to be able to afford it, but thankfully I also went to a good law school so hopefully the cost won't be an issue by then.
    If youre going to go the Gho route either way, you should go with him FIRST.... THEN top off your hairline with Rahal. If money isnt an issue, I would definitely do this.

    I suspect that money can only buy us so much monetary happiness.... but something that affects our health and well being is priceless. I'd give away a lot of my money just to FEEL HAPPY.

    If I were you, I'd get on CB in the meantime anyway to hold onto whatever you've got left. Hopefully an Aderans procedure will eliminate the need for continued use of CB down the line and give you some extra growth.

    Leave a comment:


  • Conpecia
    replied
    My last resort plan, if nothing is available by 2015 (when I turn 30), is to go to Rahal for a dense hairline transplant, then use the rest of my donor hair for HST with Gho and just keep going back as needed. Hopefully aderans will come along in 3 years, which will allegedly keep all of my remaining hair from falling out. For NW3 and lower this is essentially a cure for baldness.

    Of course you'll have to be able to afford it, but thankfully I also went to a good law school so hopefully the cost won't be an issue by then.

    Leave a comment:


  • garethbale
    replied
    Originally posted by hellouser
    I'm willing to bet that once u start restoring your hair, you'll be too busy enjoying it to waste time on this forum. I know I would anyway.
    Completely agree.

    On good hair days when my hair feels like its thick and isn't receding, I pay no attention to this forum.

    Leave a comment:


  • FearTheLoss
    replied
    Originally posted by hellouser
    I'm willing to bet that once u start restoring your hair, you'll be too busy enjoying it to waste time on this forum. I know I would anyway.
    Yes, but at the same time I would like to keep you guys updated because I know I would wish the same. Hopefully though, this will all be over in a few years thanks to histogen or aderans

    Leave a comment:


  • hellouser
    replied
    Originally posted by FearTheLoss
    That's another issue, I can't guarantee I will have the money to go through with the whole thing...because you never know where this U.S. economy is going...but I'm getting my law degree and I'm a student at one of the best universities in the world so my financial future should be stable... If I go through with this I will be sure to document the whole thing and keep you guys updated on it
    I'm willing to bet that once u start restoring your hair, you'll be too busy enjoying it to waste time on this forum. I know I would anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • FearTheLoss
    replied
    That's another issue, I can't guarantee I will have the money to go through with the whole thing...because you never know where this U.S. economy is going...but I'm getting my law degree and I'm a student at one of the best universities in the world so my financial future should be stable... If I go through with this I will be sure to document the whole thing and keep you guys updated on it

    Leave a comment:


  • hellouser
    replied
    Originally posted by FearTheLoss
    I am a nw2 right now 20 years old and losing at a slow pace...for now. I started propecia 2 months ago and am ready to quit because these sexual sides are ruining my life. Do you guys think it would be a good plan to quit propecia and just go to Gho for transplants as my hairloss progresses so no one could even tell I'm losing hair? Then if I were a nw6 in 9 years I would be able to have a full Gho head of hair in theory...
    If I had the money, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

    Leave a comment:

Working...