X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lacazette
    • May 2015

Originally posted by hellouser
    Hey Lacazette,

Is there anything you'd want to ask the guys at Replicel during the Hair Congress next month?
    Hey Hellouser, I do'nt tking about something really particular, but maybe I would want to ask a confirmation that their protocol they are working on is suppose to lead to a high number of de novo hair follicles/ HF neogenesis or if it is more in their mind to save the current hair an miniaturized ones

US army researchers explained that DSC cells can lead to HF neogenesis like DP cells, but maybe it depend on the protocol power/amount of cells, or whatever, so to have a confirmation from them that they work on the real cure would be quite relaxing hehe

Also if Shiseido have changed/enhanced something in the protocol/type of cells they use, for the trial they will enter or if it is exactly the same of replicel phase 1

is there somewhere we can donateł? what's going on with that?

Comment

• PayDay
      • Nov 2008

I think this answers our questions. Really good interview, that explains a lot. I'm cautiously optimistic after hearing this. https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...ecord-Straight

Comment

• michaelgranger65
        • Sep 2010

I have some shares of Replicel and periodically check in to see if there are any updates on their clinical trials and such. Even though the stock is taking a beating right now, the CEO put forth a statement some time ago that offers some clarity on a target date for release in Japan. Check it out:

"A company in transition. RepliCel is transitioning from an early-stage biotech company to one with commercial products.
        Today we sit as an early-stage biotech company but one with a rapidly maturing and diversified portfolio of products in development characterized by:
        three products in active clinical trials, two of which (RCT-01 & RCS-01) are anticipated to generate clinical data by year-end,
        a medical device (RCI-02) in late-stage development which is on-track to be launched to the market in 2017, licensing discussion with major international companies are underway, and
        a major international licensing and co-development partnership in place around a product being co-developed with that partner which has the potential to be on the market in Japan in 2018.
        2016 promises to be an important year for RepliCel. Over the next 12-15 months, everything we've been working on over the past 36 months has material milestones including:
        clinical data from both our RCT-01 (chronic tendon injury) and RCS-01 (aging and sub-damaged skin) clinical trials in late 2016,
        Shiseido launching their next-phase clinical trial of RCH-01 (pattern baldness) in Japan in early 2016. This is expected to be approximately a 20-month trial and has the potential to lead to a market launch in 2018 in Japan, and
        filing a CE mark application for our dermal injector (RCI-02) seeking permission to sell the device in Europe with label approval for injection of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers."

Comment

• michaelgranger65
          • Sep 2010

I have some shares of Replicel and periodically check in to see if there are any updates on their clinical trials and such. Even though the stock is taking a beating right now, the CEO put forth a statement some time ago that offers some clarity on a target date for release in Japan. Check it out:

"A company in transition. RepliCel is transitioning from an early-stage biotech company to one with commercial products.
          Today we sit as an early-stage biotech company but one with a rapidly maturing and diversified portfolio of products in development characterized by:
          three products in active clinical trials, two of which (RCT-01 & RCS-01) are anticipated to generate clinical data by year-end,
          a medical device (RCI-02) in late-stage development which is on-track to be launched to the market in 2017, licensing discussion with major international companies are underway, and
          a major international licensing and co-development partnership in place around a product being co-developed with that partner which has the potential to be on the market in Japan in 2018.
          2016 promises to be an important year for RepliCel. Over the next 12-15 months, everything we've been working on over the past 36 months has material milestones including:
          clinical data from both our RCT-01 (chronic tendon injury) and RCS-01 (aging and sub-damaged skin) clinical trials in late 2016,
          Shiseido launching their next-phase clinical trial of RCH-01 (pattern baldness) in Japan in early 2016. This is expected to be approximately a 20-month trial and has the potential to lead to a market launch in 2018 in Japan, and
          filing a CE mark application for our dermal injector (RCI-02) seeking permission to sell the device in Europe with label approval for injection of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers."

Comment

• Breaking Bald
            • Aug 2012

This is a good sign, right!?

Comment

• greybaldingman
              • Apr 2016

lol - i remember when Replicel said the treatment could be availabel mid 2015 in Japan, then they kept putting back the clinical trials, then eventually they abandoned them.

Comment

• Eric5
                • Jan 2015

In a month it's going to be the middle of 2016 lol they need to get their crap together

Comment

• matlondon
                  • Sep 2010

1000 dollars for the treatment.

Comment

• kuba197
                    • Jan 2016

Comment

• Tomtom21
                      • Jun 2015

Replicel at this juncture is a waste of time.. If you want RCH look to shiseido. Replicel has no money intended to be used to develop RCH any further. They will wait entirely for Shiseido to conduct its trial. If Shiseidos trial is effective then other companies will look to snatch this technology up from replicel to be used in EU and USA/CAN.. pending legal policy changes creating a favorable stem cell/ regenerative medicine environment.

Replicel staff is loading us up with false promises, we must look to the East and hope for Japan/Shiseido.

Comment

• michaelgranger65
                        • Sep 2010

Tomtom21, I think you are spot on about focusing on Shiseido for any advancements with RCH. Replicel recently slimmed down their operational costs - likely to stay solvent and preserve cash flow. Actually that isn't speculation, they had a release stating as much. Shiseido has a trial scheduled this year but it's hard to know if it has started yet because all of their Phase 2 trial websites are only in Japanese. I do know that they built or at least retrofitted a facility specifically to conduct this 20 month trial. It isn't just a safety trial either. It is designed to pass their new laws for early commercial release. Replicel is working on other product lines and revenue streams since Shiseido is in a much better position to advance this treatment... and I believe that's a very good thing.

Comment

• kuba197
                          • Jan 2016

BIGLOBEニュースは、芸能ニュースや事件の速報を写真や動画でわかりやすくお伝えします。新聞社や雑誌の記事に加え、ネット炎上や動物の話題などをオリジナル記事でお届けします。

Comment

• matlondon
                            • Sep 2010

BIGLOBEニュースは、芸能ニュースや事件の速報を写真や動画でわかりやすくお伝えします。新聞社や雑誌の記事に加え、ネット炎上や動物の話題などをオリジナル記事でお届けします。

Comment

• Thinning87
                              • Dec 2012

So the damn trials haven't started yet??? Hurry up people

Comment

• michaelgranger65
                                • Sep 2010

I apologize in advance if posting other websites is not permitted here. However, it looks like we'll have both Replicel/Shiseido (Japan) and Histogen (Mexico) releases scheduled for sometime in 2018. We've had speculation on release dates for several years now. However, given all the groundwork that has been done so far I'm cautiously optimistic that one of these products will on the market by 2018. Pricing is included on both links and I won't spoil the read. Enjoy

Comment

Working...