Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hellouser
    • May 2012

Originally posted by MrBlonde
    Hellouser I can't thank you enough for that information.

From what I have seen so far I think this product is worth a punt due to its low cost and the fact that you don't need a long term commitment.

Before I'd invest I'd like to know more about possible sides and whether or not temple regrowth can be achieved.
    I dont remember seeing any side effects when BNP-32 was used topically at such low doses. BNP-32 already exists in your body and BNP-32 levels increase in response to heart failure. As far as I know, BNP-32 has a half life of 20 minutes, and should be rendered next to useless after 4 cycles (80 minutes).

If you want to find out more about sides, look into Nesiritide, but thats for injections. Topical should prove much safer... but there are NO guarantees. Use at your own risk!

Comment

• StayThick
      • Oct 2012

From what I have seen so far I think this product is worth a punt due to its low cost and the fact that you don't need a long term commitment.

Before I'd invest I'd like to know more about possible sides and whether or not temple regrowth can be achieved.
      Agreed. I feel the same way to the above.

Comment

• hellouser
        • May 2012

Temple regrowth, according to the study, is DEFINITELY possible which is why I'm really excited to see the upcoming results from others.

If you look at this:

There is clear temple regrowth using CNP + Betamethasone + Gentimicin.

If you look at this:

There is also clear temple regrowth using ONLY BNP-32.

Keep in mind that many, if not most of the patients used in that study were 60+ years old and most likely suffering from Male Pattern Baldness for quite some time. If your under 30 years of age, I would assume the results would be even better where the follicles are only miniaturized as opposed to gone completely destroyed or dormant.

Comment

• clandestine
          • Aug 2011

So exciting.

Comment

• Henkeh91
            • Apr 2013

Haven't read through the tread but when will bnp-32 be released or has it already been released?

Comment

• hellouser
              • May 2012

Originally posted by Henkeh91
              Haven't read through the tread but when will bnp-32 be released or has it already been released?
              Read through the thread then?

Kane is selling BNP-32.

Comment

• StayThick
                • Oct 2012

I'm still waiting for hellouser to try the product and report his results. Seems like he knows a good amount about this new experimental treatment.

I, however, would not dare touch this without knowing what I am getting into or what sides have been reported. Not going to used my body as a guinea pig personally.

Has anybody even tried this at this point??

Comment

• hellouser
                  • May 2012

Originally posted by StayThick
                  I'm still waiting for hellouser to try the product and report his results. Seems like he knows a good amount about this new experimental treatment.

I, however, would not dare touch this without knowing what I am getting into or what sides have been reported. Not going to used my body as a guinea pig personally.

Has anybody even tried this at this point??
                  Nope, only now are the group buys going through with BNP-32, but it will take some time before we know of any short AND long term side effects. Blood tests and the sort should also be done on the regular to monitor an irregularities.

I spoke with a friend of mine whos a chemist in biological development and defence, asked him about peptide use topically and said he doesnt see any problem with it (he FLIPPED OUT on me when I said I was going to use CB though saying because the trials are relatively small, safety will only be known after it goes commercial).

Comment

• clandestine
                    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by hellouser
                    I spoke with a friend of mine whos a chemist in biological development and defence, asked him about peptide use topically and said he doesnt see any problem with it (he FLIPPED OUT on me when I said I was going to use CB though saying because the trials are relatively small, safety will only be known after it goes commercial).
                    Well Christ, we don't have many other viable options now do we? Tell him that. Tell him how *****ing devastated we all are.

Comment

• hellouser
                      • May 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
                      Well Christ, we don't have many other viable options now do we? Tell him that. Tell him how *****ing devastated we all are.
                      He's balding himself actually, about an NW4-5 but wants to lose all his hair and even said he'd laser remove the sides. Luckily for him, he looks like Jason Statham.

Comment

• clandestine
                        • Aug 2011

He's balding himself actually, about an NW4-5 but wants to lose all his hair and even said he'd laser remove the sides. Luckily for him, he looks like Jason Statham.
                        Some bald dudes have all the luck. I'm far from anything resembling a Jason Statham.

Comment

• Kirby_
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
                          Calm down, that's far from his friend claiming that CB-03-01 would inevitably be harmful and loaded with side-effects when it hits the market.

Comment

• clandestine
                            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Kirby_
                            Calm down, that's far from his friend claiming that CB-03-01 would inevitably be harmful and loaded with side-effects when it hits the market.
                            I know. It's just entirely frustrating. I can't take typical aa's because they all give me sexual sides. Sometimes it's hard to see whatever light there is in our collective situation.

Comment

• StayThick
                              • Oct 2012

I will never accept this logic as my own. We were created to have hair on our heads. Laser the sides? Man, now that my friend is feeling comfortable in your own skin.

I share everyone's pain regarding this issue. I am also hoping CB and other treatments prove to be effective with minimal sides. The fear of sides is what stops me from trying them on my own. So hearing that comment from a chemist is indeed very discouraging. Sucks.

Comment

• mmmcoffee
                                • Oct 2012

It shouldn't be discouraging. All his chemist friend is saying is its a small study, so any sides probably won't show up until commercialization. He has no clue if there will be any sides which there very well may not be any...

Comment

Working...