Approved drug that could save our dermal papilla cells! 'Troxerutin'
Collapse
X
-
So would I be stupid to get some troxerutin cream, mix it with some alcohol for absorption and put in on my head? Couldn't hurt, right? Does anyone know if it also inhibits pge2? -
Yes I will try low dose, about 150mg/day.
@Seuxin
What you call professionnals guys ? Dermato?
You gave the link of the study? or the ling for the drug?
I Wonder how can he told that toxerutine is not anti oxydant, when there are several scientific studies that explain the mechanism of the drug and on how troxerutin work for vascular diseases, hemorroids,etcLeave a comment:
-
Is anybody going to give this a try? I may try and get that stuff off eBayLeave a comment:
-
Hello,
I gave this link to some professionnals guys about hairloss.
He tolds me that is just fancy words to say that is an anti-oxydant...
So, totally bullshit in their opinion.Leave a comment:
-
Yes its that guys, in France they only sell it in powder sachets. 3500mg in 10 sachets. So i think I'll take 1/2 of a sachet per dayLeave a comment:
-
This seems to be pils with 300 mg. http://www.ebay.com/itm/252016176621...3AMEBIDX%3AIT#Leave a comment:
-
Yeah I know dude. But I saw many clinical trials of this trug
Some of them were taking 600-1200mg per day during 6months/1 year, and had any side effects
Even saw trial who they were taking really high dose 5G/DAY during two months without side effects ,except little grasto problems for few of them
So I think it is safe if I take just 100/200 mg per day during 6/12 months, and see how it goes
I would like to try topical but im not the sure if the vehicule to treat hemorroids,etc is as good to penetrate and have impact on the follicles, and maybe there's not enough troxerutin concentration on those gels to have any real effects.
the oral seems stronger to me to have impact on all the cells oxygen. If I take 1/6 of the normal dose , I think it won't hurt me. But I'll do little more research though before . I keep updateLeave a comment:
-
Oral ?? Long term effects always needs to be questioned. Topical if it penetrates the dermis has to be safer.Leave a comment:
-
and maybe as it's a coktail there's not as much troxerutin in it as we would need to really help the dermal papilla cells like in the study.
I personnaly will begin to try the oral treatment of the drug, as it's more easy ( just powder in water to drink)
Merci Noisette, l'etude que t'a posté ca confirme bien que ca pourra au minimum nous aidé un peu pour nos cheveux, ca fera pas de mal en tout cas. Et on sait jamais on pourrait avoir une bonne surprise avec un bon ralentissement de la chute
Leave a comment:
-
Be careful bro, we don't know if this product is a snake oil or not. I give you this information, but don't buy it without evidences that it works
Leave a comment:
-
Can you buy the Hair ****tail Plus though? If so I cant find out how.Leave a comment:
-
Good find....but maybe like Follicept, only effective on the paper.
Is there a trial ? Or only a simple theorical study ?Leave a comment:
-
You're welcome broGood find noisette, that confirms that it can be good to add this drug with our current regimen. Still wondering if take it orally or topically, well maybe I'll do bought
@Furious maybe, even if the idea sounds weird to put hemorroids gel on our head x) but well it seems to have potential if we believe those researchers, so why not hehe
I find this patent called Active mixtures comprising acylated oligopeptides and troxerutin(the authors seems to be french like us
) useful for increasing hair growth and in particular density of eyelashes and eyebrows.
This a solution, a topical for eyelashes, hair growth.
Suggested is an active mixture comprising (a) acylated oligopeptides and (b) troxerutin, useful for increasing hair growth and in particular density of eyelashes and eyebrows.
A quote from this patent :
"The preparations can also contain water in a quantity of up to 99 % b.w., preferably 5 to 80 % b.w., based on the total weight of the preparation.
Industrial application
[0064]
Another object of the present invention refers to a non-therapeutic method for increasing hair growth in general, and increasing hair shaft elongation and density of eyelashes and eyebrows in particular, by topical administration of the mixture of components (a) and (b) or the composition comprising said mixture to human scarp or skin.
[0065]
Finally, the invention encompasses the use of the mixture of components (a) and (b) or the composition comprising said mixture for increasing hair growth, in particular for increasing hair shaft elongation and density of eyelashes and eyebrows.
Examples
Examples 1 to 3, Comparative Examples C1 to C4
[0066]
In-vivo studies were conducted with a panel of 10 subjects. Serum comprising the actives in different concentrations was applied once a day in the evening using an eyelash brush at the roots of the lashes. The duration of the study was 6 weeks; evaluation took place after 14, 28 and 42 days. Eyelash density and eyelash volume, distal length and width were evaluated using high resolution reverse photo engineering. The results as the average of values from the left and the right eyelash are reported in Table 1. Examples 1 to 3 are according to the invention, examples C1 to C4 serve for comparison. Table 1
Improvement in eyelash drensity compared to baseline at day 0
Ex. Serum 14 d 28 d 42 d
C1 2 % Sympeptide® XLash1) + 2.3 % + 4.5 % + 9.0 %
1 2 % Sympeptide® XLash + 0.1 % Troxerutin + 9.5 % + 15.1 % + 22.2 %
C2 5 % Sympeptide® XLash + 8.5 % + 34.4 % + 42.5 %
2 5 % Sympeptide® XLash + 0.1 % Troxerutin + 16.5 % + 42.6 % + 49.7 %
C3 10 % Sympeptide® XLash + 31.2 % + 52.5 % + 64.5 %
3 10 % Sympeptide® XLash + 0.1 % Troxerutin + 35.7 % + 59.8 % + 71.0 %
C4 2 % Widelash® 2) + 6.0 % + 12.2 % + 16.1 %
4 2 % Widelash® + 0.1 % Troxerutin + 9.5 % + 14.2 % + 20.2 % "Leave a comment:
-
Good find noisette, that confirms that it can be good to add this drug with our current regimen. Still wondering if take it orally or topically, well maybe I'll do bought
@Furious maybe, even if the idea sounds weird to put hemorroids gel on our head x) but well it seems to have potential if we believe those researchers, so why not heheLeave a comment:
Leave a comment: