Hey Artista,
Will Dr. Wesley be testing out mainly the pilofocus procedure on you or will there also be an emphasis on trying to get some regeneration too.
Is pilofocus the closest cure?
Collapse
X
-
Hi FTL I most certainly WILL update everyone here ..
Those phase test trials will begin sometime in 'early' Spring this year.
No worries,,I will NOT 'disappear' from the radar.
Leave a comment:
-
Artista, can we get an update? have you started trials? when are we going to be hearing more about pilofocus?
thanks, FTLLeave a comment:
-
First of all, it's not a "Van Damme commercial", it's a Volvo trucks commercial. And the Volvo guys hired finally the only well-known master of splits on this planet - martial art master and actor Mr. Jean-Claude Van Damme ...
... and not any (unknown) guy.


In simple words, all Jean-Claude Van Damme fans on this plant KNOW that this guy is able to perform such crazy splits/stunts - without any "smoke and mirrors". Like Dr. Gho ...
But again - NOBODY's holding you back from buying "hair-splitting-procedures" from individuals who "think" that they are able to perform the same...
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Get smp in thinning areas....or do experimentals..we will know what vehicle is used for CB within the next 2 years or so..But what about the thinning everywhere else? Do I continue to take experimentals? Do I take my chances with Finasteride?
Or...
Do I put all my hopes towards a bunch of quacks like Histogen, Replicel or Follica who are too incompetent to hit a deadline thats remotely respectable?Leave a comment:
-
But what about the thinning everywhere else? Do I continue to take experimentals? Do I take my chances with Finasteride?Yeah, but you know you need your hairline done anyway..so you may as well get that out of the way and enjoy it.
Plus it is not likely that histogen or replicel are in asia by 2015...replicel announced on their website that the phase II trial is going to be 3 years long...and histogen just lost their investor so that is going to mess up their timeline as well
Or...
Do I put all my hopes towards a bunch of quacks like Histogen, Replicel or Follica who are too incompetent to hit a deadline thats remotely respectable?Leave a comment:
-
Yeah, but you know you need your hairline done anyway..so you may as well get that out of the way and enjoy it.
Plus it is not likely that histogen or replicel are in asia by 2015...replicel announced on their website that the phase II trial is going to be 3 years long...and histogen just lost their investor so that is going to mess up their timeline as wellLeave a comment:
-
It better not, I'm sick of waiting. I'd like to have some kind of idea of what I should do in terms of surgical treatments by next year, but then with 2015 and Histogen's/Replicel's projected release in Asia makes things all the more difficult.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
whys it take so long? i know hair grows slow but if they did it tomorow we'd know by february if it works. Then we can pay them loads of money and get hair regenerationLeave a comment:
-
It'd be much more productive if Dr. Wesley just got to work on regeneration NOW rather than have everyone wait another year for confirmation ALONE. Such a WASTE of time.Hi Arashi, thanx for the info but lets not turn this into another Gho thread.Lets talk about pilofocus. No scaring its a revolution if it works lets hope it does. Regrowth would be awesome but i think we shouldn't get our hopes up with this, all the regrowth promises we have seen so far is just splitting grafts or transecting them on purpose. Lets wait and see how it works as a hair transplant and then we can see how it works in terms of donor regeneration.Leave a comment:
-
Would be easier to stop talking about Gho, if everyone stop calling pilofocus a revolutionLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: