Is pilofocus the closest cure?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FearTheLoss
    replied
    Originally posted by Hairismylife
    Why it is always said only Histogen, Follica and Replicel the most promising potential cure in the near future? As I read through the Pilofocus thread, it think it can be the cure, at least should be placed in the same category as Histogen, Follica and Replicel because it may be available in 2014 or 2015 if it is proved. Or I misunderstand something?
    Pilofocus could be considered a cure if it happens to have 85%+ regeneration

    We will know but summer 2014.

    Leave a comment:


  • crafter
    replied
    doubt it will be out next year as Wesley is doing a new trial next year.

    Defo not a 'cure', although it may create some regeneration, but that's slow process.

    My guess is Rep and Histo will never get to market as the results wont be good enough.

    Leave a comment:


  • john2399
    replied
    Originally posted by Hairismylife
    Why it is always said only Histogen, Follica and Replicel the most promising potential cure in the near future? As I read through the Pilofocus thread, it think it can be the cure, at least should be placed in the same category as Histogen, Follica and Replicel because it may be available in 2014 or 2015 if it is proved. Or I misunderstand something?
    No. just no. It is not a cure of any sorts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hairismylife
    started a topic Is pilofocus the closest cure?

    Is pilofocus the closest cure?

    Why it is always said only Histogen, Follica and Replicel the most promising potential cure in the near future? As I read through the Pilofocus thread, it think it can be the cure, at least should be placed in the same category as Histogen, Follica and Replicel because it may be available in 2014 or 2015 if it is proved. Or I misunderstand something?
Working...