(CB-03-01 Vehicle Research) PhD Student in Chemistry

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sogeking
    • Feb 2011

I'm gonna sound like a moron, perhaps. However Cosmos anti acne treatment is 1% CB, while the one against hairloss is 5%. If the anti acne one is proven safe and goes to market I plan on using it against hairloss. It might not be as effective as the hairloss one but it still might slow down the hairloss.
    Just sayin'...

Comment

• Knockin on NW4
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Sogeking
      I'm gonna sound like a moron, perhaps. However Cosmos anti acne treatment is 1% CB, while the one against hairloss is 5%. If the anti acne one is proven safe and goes to market I plan on using it against hairloss. It might not be as effective as the hairloss one but it still might slow down the hairloss.
      Just sayin'...
      actually 1% and 5% performed very similar in the hair study with ionto... the acnce cream will probably slow the absorption rate however... but who knows?

Click image for larger version

Name:	capturadepantalla201104f206572173.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	436886

click that link for results data

Comment

• chimera
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Sogeking
        Just sayin'...
        I think that's what we were all thinking, but apparently, there is a problem. Mark says it has already been used a vehicle which is exactly as the cream cosmo is using for acne, and he says that does not work for hair loss, as it has ingredients which do not pass through the hair shaft, so it won't reach the follcile.

Cosmo (and any other company) would rather have two producnts in the market than only one. Considering all of their resources, do you think they can't find a way so us can't use their acne cream?

Comment

• Knockin on NW4
          • Jul 2012

a member on the private forums has used 1% in a cosmo cream clone for over a year and gained nearly all his lost density... it was the improper form of cb that didnt give results. creams do slow absorption however, so if u are gonna buy cb powder u may as well not use it in a cream unless u have overly sensitive skin.

Comment

• chimera
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Knockin on NW4
            a member on the private forums has used 1% in a cosmo cream clone for over a year and gained nearly all his lost density... it was the improper form of cb that didnt give results. creams do slow absorption however, so if u are gonna buy cb powder u may as well not use it in a cream unless u have overly sensitive skin.

Are you ****ing kidding me? are you serius?, because if that is true, I would be very, very happy. CB for hair loss will come like, unti the end of this damn decade, but CB for acne comes like in two years. I can't wait 6 ****ing years, but I can wait 2 years.

But I just have one question?, how did that guy you're talking about found the proper form?, I mean, isn't the proper form supposed to have been just achieved?, how can he has been on the proper form is that is new?, or are you guys in the private forum really that much ahead of us?

Comment

• hellouser
              • May 2012

Originally posted by chimera
              or are you guys in the private forum really that much ahead of us?
              *shifty eyes*

Yes.

Comment

• Knockin on NW4
                • Jul 2012

im not sure on his source. it was before i joined. i think it was mpbtreatments. Kane has good cb now, i wouldnt suggest buying any until around new years when multiple users can post results. if kanes works, u will hear it through the grape vine, then buy it. im always skeptical until i see pics. iron dragon is also taking pre orders in a premixed solution. still, i would save your money and wait .

it is true that we have had many hurdles to jump through getting our lab to get the recipe for cb correct ( not kane, but we paid upfront, then kane got a good batch that has been tested). i wish i could show u his results. dont get me wrong, they are on par with good fin + min results, but he got terrible sides from fin so that isnt an option for him. CB works.
                Last edited by Winston; 08-14-2013, 12:47 PM. Reason: Content in violation of TOS removed - Please refer to our posting policies.

Comment

• lilpauly
                  • Feb 2012

Originally posted by hellouser
                  *shifty eyes*

Yes.
                  No man just follow the threads.

Comment

• adam k
                    • Aug 2013

There seem to be a few posts deleted if I remember correctly.
                    Last edited by Winston; 08-14-2013, 01:18 PM. Reason: Content in violation TOS removed - Please refer to forum posting policies.

Comment

• adam k
                      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by DanWS
                      Hi adam k I'd like to say thanks for doing this and I wish you the best in your efforts (for all of us). Do you have any kind of schedule for what you hope to carry out/achieve and when by? Thanks again.
                      Thanks Dan I appreciate it. Theoretically based on some patents, journals and general chemical knowledge, PG/OL should be a good vehicle for CB form III. To my knowledge this has only been tried with previous incorrect forms so the PG/OL vehicle may work, its a case of trials now (Hellouser has ordered the correct form from Kane). In the event this does work maybe it can be optimised further with the addition of more solvents but one step at a time.

I am looking into using computational modelling to simulate dissolution studies however this is super advanced stuff and I am teaching myself it as I go. Also dissolution is relatively simple in terms of choosing solvents; the problem from what I gather (someone correct me if I'm wrong) lies in penetration to the follicle. As a pure chemist I haven't in depth knowledge of anatomy so I need to see what constitutes a good penetration vehicle. One I have come across is DMSO or DMI or both in conjunction. CB as a steroid will certainly dissolve in this and DMSO is also currently used in the medical world as a good penetrating vehicle.

Maybe PG/OL could be optimised with the addition of DMSO/DMI however at a certain point chemical modelling and theoretical knowledge will not give any more information and a clinical trial is required. Pharmaceutical companies have all kinds of tests they can carry out with complex advanced techniques and world class experienced staff. However we are lacking all of these so trials are the only way we can gauge success.

Comment

• hellouser
                        • May 2012

*small update*

CB from Kane was shipped yesterday. Estimated arrival is August 20th.

Comment

• locke999
                          • Jul 2013

*small update*

CB from Kane was shipped yesterday. Estimated arrival is August 20th.
                          Praying to God that its successful for you.

Comment

• hellouser
                            • May 2012

Originally posted by locke999
                            Praying to God that its successful for you.
                            I'm praying to god its successful for EVERYONE.

Time to even the playing field with men that have hair, gotta reclaim the women we should be flirting with.

Comment

• Westonci
                              • Feb 2010

Thank you so much Adam K for taking the time to do something about this disease. If you do end up finding something that actually works. Everyman on earth will be indebted to you!

Comment

• thechamp
                                • Jan 2011

I'm praying to god its successful for EVERYONE.

Time to even the playing field with men that have hair, gotta reclaim the women we should be flirting with.
                                You will have more luck rubbing donkey shit on your head the cb has no chance of working!!

Comment

Working...