Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • the_dude78
    • May 2011

Originally posted by doke
    how do you guys know if tracy is a woman as it maybe a man?
    wat?

Why would we even care?

Comment

• doke
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by the_dude78
      wat?

Why would we even care?
      i asked because some are refering to tracy as she read back the posts?

Comment

• Chromeo
        • Dec 2012

Tracy is a woman.

Comment

• thinningTooSoon
          • Aug 2013

What is everyone using to clean the Dermarroller after a session, I ran it under a hot tap then soaked it in Dettol for 30 mins, is this enough?

Comment

• doke
            • Jun 2009

ok thanks chromeo thats solved it.

Comment

• hiilikeyourbeard
              • Jun 2013

is she hot?

Comment

• clandestine
                • Aug 2011

Question;

How is everyone cleaning their derma roller to prevent the risk of infection? What about storing?

Comment

• clandestine
                  • Aug 2011

Nevermind; it appears this has already been answered, but I can in no way see or edit my posts.

Risk of Infection

Can you damage your skin?

&&

Originally posted by hellouser
                  1. Pressing too hard shouldnt matter in regards to side effects. We know that clinics as demonstrated in some of the youtube videos draw a LOT of blood.
                  2. Betadine, Isopropanol, Isopropyl should all be used to clean the roller. Some are boiling it hot water followed by the high concentration alcohols.

I store mine in a plastic enclose it came with and then inside the plastic tube container.

Originally posted by baldnotbeautiful
                  to clean it i pour betadine into a shot glass and let the roller sit in it for a few mins, I would think that would clean it pretty well...

Comment

• gainspotter
                    • Aug 2013

Anyone starting to have doubts?
                    Or are you all still optimistic?
                    I swear my hairs getting worse lately, could be because I'm due for a trim.
                    I just want this to work so bloody bad!

Comment

• doke
                      • Jun 2009

Some say that if you use a minox product like lipogain or spectral dnc you do not need to scalp roll as they are ment to penetrate the skin but with scalp roller may work even better.
                      Or what about using Dr Razack crinagen with minox instead its worth trying some of these products with the roller as they are more advanced than plain minoxidil.

Comment

• DesperateOne
                        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by doke
                        Some say that if you use a minox product like lipogain or spectral dnc you do not need to scalp roll as they are ment to penetrate the skin but with scalp roller may work even better.
                        Or what about using Dr Razack crinagen with minox instead its worth trying some of these products with the roller as they are more advanced than plain minoxidil.

Have people even read the first page of the study? We don't care about how much better minox is being absorbed, what we are trying to achieve is neogenesis. When you wound the skin deep enough, the body will make a decision of whether to make new skin or a hair follicle, we're after hair of course. Adding minox encourages the body to take the follicle route, that's why we use it, not because of absorption. I still would think that lip ovations would be better if you can afford it, but the others should do fine.

PS: Tracy is a woman, she has called the show before and shared her story. Every place always needs a feminine touch, it's just a shame how hostile this place is. And lol to whoever asked if she was hot, she is very hot .

Comment

• GreyGhost1864
                          • Jul 2013

Sup fellas. Got my hair cut Sat. Same gal every time. She told me my hair was growing back in my crown. I have essential tremor in my hands so pics are not coming from me. I do have base line pics. Made by me when I was drunk. My hands do not shake when I am drunk. I quit drinking so my next hair cut I will have her take a pic. Been rolling my ring finger with my ex whore wifes name. Getting lighter every week. Things looking so good ..ghost

Comment

• JDW
                            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by gainspotter
                            Anyone starting to have doubts?
                            Or are you all still optimistic?
                            I swear my hairs getting worse lately, could be because I'm due for a trim.
                            I just want this to work so bloody bad!
                            Yes man, with you on wanting this to work, would be a great feeling to start to see an improvement.

I think stick at it for 12 weeks minimum as per the trial and then see what happens.

Comment

• doke
                              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by DesperateOne
                              Have people even read the first page of the study? We don't care about how much better minox is being absorbed, what we are trying to achieve is neogenesis. When you wound the skin deep enough, the body will make a decision of whether to make new skin or a hair follicle, we're after hair of course. Adding minox encourages the body to take the follicle route, that's why we use it, not because of absorption. I still would think that lip ovations would be better if you can afford it, but the others should do fine.

PS: Tracy is a woman, she has called the show before and shared her story. Every place always needs a feminine touch, it's just a shame how hostile this place is. And lol to whoever asked if she was hot, she is very hot .
                              hi desperate is it dan the next word hahaha anyway the wounding study starting the thread uses minoxidil and whatever anyone says it still then needs a healing topical wheather its a growth factor or not as i have said before perhaps a product like renokin or dermaheal product to use with the roller but its what works for each individual perhaps osmotics fnc serum as it was used in the burn on scalp regrowth of hair in the damaged area.

Comment

• Jcm800
                                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by DesperateOne

Tracy tells it how it is, and is usually correct, no idea what she looks like - she's brave coming back tho, she takes some flak around here.

Comment

Working...