50 grafts patch test in Vitro Hair Doubling as requested by GC @Dr. Nigam's

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Arashi
    • Aug 2012

So ironman, tell me, why is NSN mad ? Did the pictures show his face ?

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by Arashi

I don't get it. What did he upload ?
      Instead of simply saying "he" - mention ALWAYS the NAME instead of simply "he"!
      Because "he" could be for a reader "Spencer Kobren" or "Donald Duck" - you know ...

Anyway - what "he", Dr. Nigam, uploaded - I have still everything documented, I mean, what "he" uploaded.

Comment

• Oct 2011

So ironman, tell me, why is NSN mad ? Did the pictures show his face ?
        The answer is - NO.

But neversaynever KNOWS exactly who loaded up what exactly... because someone else, like me, CAN'T know anything about somebody, if not another guy -in this case Dr. Nigam- uploaded the patients data. So what's is so complicated?

And yeah, of course, in the meanwhile Dr. Nigam -as expected- REMOVED all these photos from his website.

Comment

• Arashi
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by 534623
          Instead of simply saying "he" - mention ALWAYS the NAME instead of simply "he"!
          Because "he" could be "Spencer Kobren" or "Donald Duck" - you know ...

Anyway - what "he", Dr. Nigam, uploaded - I have still everything documented, I mean, what "he" uploaded.
          Since we were talking about a picture that Dr Nigam uploaded, I think you knew what I meant. So, what's the problem here, NSN is now angry at Dr Nigams because he uploaded a picture showing his face and thus violating NSN's privacy ?

Comment

• Arashi
            • Aug 2012

The answer is - NO.
            Pfff I don't get it anymore. Then why does Dr Nigam say that NSN is now angry at you ?

Comment

• Arashi
              • Aug 2012

Let me resume. When I asked for NSN's pictures, this is what Nigams said:

Originally posted by drnigams
              GC knows the answer why NSN is not posting due to certain forum members specially IM. GC knows the good progress of the recipient of NSN case directly from NSN.

Let us leave him alone, after all he is now my patient. His privacy is important. He is no more only a forum member to me but also a patient. I am embarrassed because of silly mistakes of my staff. Although wrong identity of his but still Ironman did very bad to him by posting his wrong identity pictures on the forum. If the same will happen to you and me do you think we will still remain the forum? I sincerely apologize to NSN for the same.
              So, his 'staff member' places the name of that Indian guy under NSN's picture. Why would that all of a sudden be a reason for him to decide not to post donor pictures. And furthermore, why does Dr Nigams suggest that we should just leave NSN alone ? This is getting weirder and weirder ...

Comment

• Arashi
                • Aug 2012

Oh and by the way, when I asked GC about NSN, he said:
                I don't really have any update from NSN, we have emailed back and to a little over the last couple of weeks, but he hasn't updated me on his donor area nor has he sent any photos of his donor area.
                So he knows NOTHING about NSN's progress, unlike Dr Nigams suggested ...

Comment

• drnigams
                  • Nov 2012

Never any pics,but a dummy name for the patient on the graft bottle got accidentally uploaded as members wanted pics soon.. for few minutes which im copied,and you know what he did...
                  That is also one reason ,i will counter im and expose his claims ..he can bash me..but not my patient.

Since we were talking about a picture that Dr Nigam uploaded, I think you knew what I meant. So, what's the problem here, NSN is now angry at Dr Nigams because he uploaded a picture showing his face and thus violating NSN's privacy ?

Comment

• Arashi
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by drnigams
                    Never any pics,but a dummy name for the patient on the graft bottle got accidentally uploaded as members wanted pics soon.. for few minutes which im copied,and you know what he did...
                    That is also one reason ,i will counter im and expose his claims ..he can bash me..but not my patient.
                    Again, why would placing a dummy name offend NSN ? This just seems very weird. And now he doesn't want to update any more after you gave him $5000 discount on his procedure for being a TEST PERSON !??!?!

Comment

• Arashi
                      • Aug 2012

And why would you place a dummy name on NSN's graft bottle in the first place ? Pfff this is getting weirder by the minute ...

Comment

• didi
                        • Nov 2011

IM didnt reveal NSNs identity?

Why would NSN be angry with IM...im confused

Comment

• didi
                          • Nov 2011

Also GC is suppossed to be in touch with NSN but it seems like there no cummunication going on between two of them

Comment

• Oct 2011

Pfff I don't get it anymore. Then why does Dr Nigam say that NSN is now angry at you ?
                            Do you know what it means "to turn the tables"?

Doing this - it's "the nature" of fraudsters.

Comment

• Arashi
                              • Aug 2012

Do you know what it means "to turn the tables"?

Doing this - it's "the nature" of fraudsters.
                              I must say all this is at least VERY WEIRD. I'm not going to call him a fraudster just yet, but we really need him to explain wtf is going on here ...

Comment

• drnigams
                                • Nov 2012

To send the grafts to the lab,naming is important as in any blood test sample.
                                You must have understood why i countered im the day before without sleeping and was awake answering him till morning.
                                IM spoilt my saturday and sunday hard work on nsn.
                                Since he could not beat me in technique..im did this in vengeance..

And why would you place a dummy name on NSN's graft bottle in the first place ? Pfff this is getting weirder by the minute ...

Comment

Working...