50 grafts patch test in Vitro Hair Doubling as requested by GC @Dr. Nigam's

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by hellouser

You know nothing of shutter speeds, iso, aperture, depth of field or even *proper controlled off camera flash lighting*

Take a seat ironman, for all your criticisms of everyone about basically everything, this is one area where I know for sure you know jack sh*t.
    pfffffffft...should I?
    Sorry, but did I mention anywhere that I'm an expert concerning "shutter speeds, iso, aperture, depth of field or even *proper controlled off camera flash lighting"??

What an idiot ...

What helps knowledge about "shutter speeds, iso, aperture, depth of field or even *proper controlled off camera flash lighting" when neither patients nor doctors are able to show us (but what I DID!) WHAT WE WANT TO SEE ??

Excuse me, but can you idiot explain me in detail, how your superb knowledge about "shutter speeds, iso, aperture, depth of field or even *proper controlled off camera flash lighting" can help me to see what I want to see in the end?
    Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Oct 2011

I have a much better question for you:

Can your superb “shutter speeds, iso, aperture, depth of field or even *proper controlled off camera flash lighting*” knowledge help me and tell me …

Day 3 *FULL SIZE*

Day 7 *FULL SIZE*

… the percentage of donor regeneration in my HST treated occiput area?

No? Yes?
      Can you see any hairs regrowing at all with such photos?
      Or is it rather true...
      And here is one of Dr. Nigam's extremely fraudulent claims about Dr. Gho's work... And here you can see in detail what Dr. Nigam, in fact, did in this photo: Dr. Nigam simply made lots of blue circles everywhere in an area behind neversaynever's ear - an area, which simply doesn't (naturally) have a high follicle density

... what individuals like "Dr" Nigam fraudulently claims?

Comment

• Jasari
        • May 2011

Why a doctor actually communicating on an online community frustrates people has me confused. It should give us much better idea of the capabilities of HM & Donor Doubling regardless of whether the treatment is successful (unlikely) or not.

I don't think any rational balding person has a vested interest in who 'wins' the race to cure or significantly improve MPB - People just want it fixed (Whether that comes from Histogen, Gho or Batman - Who cares); and doctors being more available and transparent online only serves to help.

Comment

• drnigams
          • Nov 2012

50 grafts patch test in Vitro Hair Doubling as requested by GC @Dr. Nigam's

Dear Friends,

As requested by GC and few others at TBT presenting before picture taken today 28th March 2013, for 50 graft patch test for in Vitro donor doubling on this MPB case. GC has also requested the same from HST and want to compare the two technique regarding the donor and recipient regeneration.

Any other modification required in this case study, feel free to communicate to me.

Hope GC will do the independent documentation and digital follow up of donor and recipient growth.

Below are the before pictures for tomorrows 50 grafts patch test including one short video. 6 tattoos have been made on the recipient and 6 tattoos have been made on the donor shaved scalp.

As requested by GC and others we will take out mostly triplets and double grafts.

Tomorrow i.e., 29th March 2013, we will post the Day 0 pictures.

For large images follow the below URL :-

Originally posted by drnigams
          Dear Friends,

As requested by GC and few others at TBT presenting before picture taken today 28th March 2013, for 50 graft patch test for in Vitro donor doubling on this MPB case. GC has also requested the same from HST and want to compare the two technique regarding the donor and recipient regeneration.

Any other modification required in this case study, feel free to communicate to me.

Hope GC will do the independent documentation and digital follow up of donor and recipient growth.

Below are the before pictures for tomorrows 50 grafts patch test including one short video. 6 tattoos have been made on the recipient and 6 tattoos have been made on the donor shaved scalp.

As requested by GC and others we will take out mostly triplets and double grafts.

Tomorrow i.e., 29th March 2013, we will post the Day 0 pictures.

Links for the pictures

Video link

http://youtu.be/78QDCNGQ2lc

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by drnigams
            Dear Friends,

As requested by GC and few others at TBT presenting before picture taken today 28th March 2013, for 50 graft patch test for in Vitro donor doubling on this MPB case.
            Excuse me, are you able to explain IN DETAIL what, exactly, are you going to do at all in this case?

1) How do you intend to extract the grafts in the donor area?
            1a) With a rambo knife?
            1b) With a cavitation laser machine?
            1c) With a X-ray apparatus
            1d) With a conventional "punch" - and if "yes" - which size?

2) In which way do you intend to "split" in vitro "the thing" you extracted from the patients' donor area?

3) How will "the thing" you intend to extract look like at all after extraction?

4) What exactly (4a) and in which way (4b) do you intend to implant into the patients' recipient area?

5) Are you able, for example, ...

... to take such a photo from the patients' donor area so that viewers are also able to see what's going on BEYOND the tattooed area?

Comment

• One
              • Oct 2012

Guys what do you say to open a thread where we ask to moderation a ban for Iron Man? He's just a troll and he ruin any discussion with the dott.Nigam.

The facts say if Nigam will be a flop or not. It's useless to put too much pressure and do nerd troll.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by One

Guys what do you say to open a thread where we ask to moderation a ban for Iron Man?
                I think that's a good idea - as they did on HS and as I can see the outcome today:

Banning the knowledgeable guys and just leaving all the biggest jerks behind - yup, great idea and works great...

Comment

• didi
                  • Nov 2011

Originally posted by 534623
                  I think that's a good idea - as they did on HS and as I can see the outcome today:

Banning the knowledgeable guys and just leaving all the biggest jerks behind - yup, great idea and works great...

I agree, IronMan needs to be banned ,at least temporary for a month or 2 and then we will see if his behavior improves

in meantime IM can go to HRN site and try to promote HASCI, I wonder how long would he last on HRN

I beleive Dr Nigam is doing his best to help us and is the only Dr who is actually talking and listening to us

He needs more respect from hairloss losers like Ironman
                  he wouldnt be wasting his time and money if he doesnt beleive it might work

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by didi

I agree, IronMan needs to be banned...

He needs more respect from hairloss losers like Ironman
                    Excuse me, but aren't you the guy "moopookoo" at HairSite...

... who has been one of the first who exposed Dr. Nigam as fraudster?

And are you the same person who now tries to lick this fraudsters ass,
                    just because you heard so much about his Mother Teresa hair transplant costs for losers who would sell their mother for some hairs?
                    Attached Files

Comment

• didi
                      • Nov 2011

Excuse me, but aren't you the guy "moopookoo" at HairSite...

... who has been one of the first who exposed Dr. Nigam as fraudster?

And are you the same person who now tries to lick this fraudsters ass,
                      just because you heard so much about his Mother Teresa hair transplant costs for losers who would sell their mother for some hairs?

I was the the first who exposed dr nigam and his fake images BUT now its different story, he is trying his best, we had NVN guy ho went there and we have to wait and see how he turns out,
                      dr nigam is willing to do many free tests for us whereas gho just agreed to do 1 test in 10 years ..nigam has been around only 4 months...plus gho ignored emails from dr cole who wanted to learnd about technique..how ethical is that?

i dont care where HM/real doubling comes from, as long as it works and price is cheap. Gho prices are TOO high plus time needed

Whtever gho is doing is not rocket science, im sure dr nigam can copy him or even make it better for fraction of price...yes i want it cheap..i dont like spending 50k on hst and have nice thin combover, its insane

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by didi

...plus gho ignored emails from dr cole who wanted to learnd about technique..how ethical is that?
                        It is as ethical as explaining a useless stupid jerk like you ...

I'll be posting some pictures here periodically. below is a snippet of a very small area... 7 days post op. The redness, pimples, etc. are regeneration coming through. My donor has a slight ache from all the hairs breaking through.

...simple things over and over again.

Comment

• One
                          • Oct 2012

It is as ethical as explaining a useless stupid jerk like you ...

I'll be posting some pictures here periodically. below is a snippet of a very small area... 7 days post op. The redness, pimples, etc. are regeneration coming through. My donor has a slight ache from all the hairs breaking through.

...simple things over and over again.
                          I would advise you to save screen shots of Iron Man and you do civil complaint. There isn't anyone lawyer in this forum? You pay your next ht with the compensation money!

Comment

• gc83uk
                            • Nov 2011

How did it go today Dr Nigam? It's nearly 8pm your local time now, right?

When will you be uploading the photos of today's 50 grafts patch test?

Thanks

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by One

I would advise you to save screen shots of Iron Man and you do civil complaint.
                              Yes, that's something he should do and he should tell his laywer (in addition to the screenshot) the following:

"The bad guy IronMan called me on the baldtruthtalk forums 'useless stupid jerk'."

Anyway, if I would be his laywer, I would immediately think "What a useless...."

Comment

• Kirby_
                                • Jan 2012

Do we KNOW that Never say never isn't just a Dr Migams sock puppet?

Comment

Working...