X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jazz1
    Inactive
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by thechamp
    Jazz just throw your igrow in the bin I'll continue to use it with minoxdill
    You don't need minoxidol, why! Just stick with the igrow .

Comment

• thechamp
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jazz1
      You don't need minoxidol, why! Just stick with the igrow .
      Stop using the igrow jazz for about 6 to 8 weeks see what happens honestly stop using igrow and see if your hair stays thick

Comment

• Jazz1
        Inactive
        • Aug 2012

Stop using the igrow jazz for about 6 to 8 weeks see what happens honestly stop using igrow and see if your hair stays thick
        I know it will stay thick because I use Promox , ok I'm willing to stop it if you stop minoxidol? I'm telling you now my thickness is from Promox and Dactokart cream not igrow.

Comment

• thechamp
          • Jan 2011

I know it will stay thick because I use Promox , ok I'm willing to stop it if you stop minoxidol? I'm telling you now my thickness is from Promox and Dactokart cream not igrow.
          I'm not stopping minoxdill I'm going to buy 10 percent minoxdill with saw plamento it's a bit expensive but azlic acid doesn't agree with me ,propecia doensnt agree with me so I want to add 10 percent minoxdill with saw plamento

Comment

• Jazz1
            Inactive
            • Aug 2012

I'm not stopping minoxdill I'm going to buy 10 percent minoxdill with saw plamento it's a bit expensive but azlic acid doesn't agree with me ,propecia doensnt agree with me so I want to add 10 percent minoxdill with saw plamento
            I would avoid saw palmetto that shit made me horny and lose more hair, Dr Klein prescribes 10% or alternatively so does the belgravia center in the uk .

Comment

• thechamp
              • Jan 2011

I would avoid saw palmetto that shit made me horny and lose more hair, Dr Klein prescribes 10% or alternatively so does the belgravia center in the uk .
              Dr kliens website is down you can't even get his products up in the site

Comment

• doke
                • Jun 2009

Hi champ i noticed that i wonder has the fda closed it down?

Comment

• Jazz1
                  Inactive
                  • Aug 2012

No they still open I needed more products, since posting my thread there seems to be a high demand for Dr kleins products. They run out on ingredients and sorting that out hence why they removed things from the site to stop orders until they sort out ingredients and phone lines etc. Dr lee was shut down because he never obtained FDA approval, the reason why others remain open like Klein, proctor etc is because they filed approval with the FDA.

Comment

• Bocaj
                    • Jul 2011

Jazz...any evidence for that- that Klein and Proctor filed approval with the FDA?

Comment

• doke
                      • Jun 2009

Many thanks for finding out jazz although i get my minox+medpro in uk which is much cheaper.

Comment

• Jazz1
                        Inactive
                        • Aug 2012

I'm only going by what they say, the reason Lee was shut because he never filed for approval. I'm also from London the belgravia clinic do the same mixtures but expensive. Dr Klein works out cheaper as I buy bulk for the whole year and never use like he suggests so lasts me ages .

Comment

• Bocaj
                          • Jul 2011

Jazz..they can say all they want- Proctor makes up all kinds of crap. Remember those 2 ads from the 80's- the 3 and then 4 year "clinical study" etc? And that was just the beginning.

We don't even know what all is in something like Proxiphen- I doubt the FDA knows about that. Maybe he's not a big enough fish for them to worry about. He's so in the past that his website talks about taking Polaroid pics for cripes sake.

Comment

• thechamp
                            • Jan 2011

I'm only going by what they say, the reason Lee was shut because he never filed for approval. I'm also from London the belgravia clinic do the same mixtures but expensive. Dr Klein works out cheaper as I buy bulk for the whole year and never use like he suggests so lasts me ages .
                            Yeh got a quote from belgravia so expensive , I'll wait until dr Klein reopens jazz can you buy 10 percent minoxdill from doctor Klein without azelic acid?,have you herd of a product called minoxytop it's 10 percent some guy on YouTube had great results with it.

Comment

• Jazz1
                              Inactive
                              • Aug 2012

Yeh got a quote from belgravia so expensive , I'll wait until dr Klein reopens jazz can you buy 10 percent minoxdill from doctor Klein without azelic acid?,have you herd of a product called minoxytop it's 10 percent some guy on YouTube had great results with it.
                              I'm sure he can as I had Promox spray formulated without tretinoin, and went for DMI instead.

Comment

• Jazz1
                                Inactive
                                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Bocaj
                                Jazz..they can say all they want- Proctor makes up all kinds of crap. Remember those 2 ads from the 80's- the 3 and then 4 year "clinical study" etc? And that was just the beginning.

We don't even know what all is in something like Proxiphen- I doubt the FDA knows about that. Maybe he's not a big enough fish for them to worry about. He's so in the past that his website talks about taking Polaroid pics for cripes sake.
                                I didn't see a diffence in his stuff I bought 6 vials of his prescription stuff, used them for 6 months had bad rash come up. When I finally decided to drop it, I saw no loss neither did I gain anything from Dr proctors stuff. Only persons stuff I saw results and I still use is Dr Klein.

Comment

Working...