Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HairTalk
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by CVAZBAR
    I had no idea what CIT was and I did some research but I'm still confused. What's the difference with CIT from FUE? And if CIT doesn't leave visible scars, why doesn't every doctor do this? Can someone inform me more on this. I'm really considering a HT but the scar has me thinking twice. How are the results and yield from CIT?
    As far as I can tell, "C.I.T." is just a marketing-gimmick: a proprietary title for the standard F.U.E. technique used by many surgeons, which can make it sound like something unique in the field and thus worth paying more for.

Comment

• Havok
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by HairTalk
      As far as I can tell, "C.I.T." is just a marketing-gimmick: a proprietary title for the standard F.U.E. technique used by many surgeons, which can make it sound like something unique in the field and thus worth paying more for.
      lol i don't think most people know what FUE means anyway. if they do then they probably know there's very little difference between the two. regardless, i doubt people seek out dr. cole because of the way he named his method.

Comment

• HairTalk
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Havok
        lol i don't think most people know what FUE means anyway. if they do then they probably know there's very little difference between the two. regardless, i doubt people seek out dr. cole because of the way he named his method.
        While "most people" almost certainly do not know what "F.U.E." is, I'd wager the vast majority of persons seriously contemplating undergoing a hair transplant are precisely aware of the technique, as well as of that of strip-harvesting. Sorry, but Dr. Cole's marketing of "C.I.T." really just seems geared at differentiating the procedure from F.U.E., when, in fact (as far as I can tell), "C.I.T." IS what just about every other doctor in the field calls "F.U.E."

Comment

• CVAZBAR
          • Dec 2010

That's exactly what I was thinking. It basically seems to be the same as FUE, but why the name change? I would like Dr Cole to explain the difference, if any.

Comment

• Havok
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by CVAZBAR
            That's exactly what I was thinking. It basically seems to be the same as FUE, but why the name change? I would like Dr Cole to explain the difference, if any.
            somehow the tone of your posts suggest you already know the answer to that question. not sure what the big fuss is about. it's just what he prefers to call his procedure. let him call it however the hell it deems fit.

i'm more curious about what he's going to name the 'auto-cloning' procedure if it actually works haha.

Comment

• CVAZBAR
              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Havok
              somehow the tone of your posts suggest you already know the answer to that question. not sure what the big fuss is about. it's just what he prefers to call his procedure. let him call it however the hell it deems fit.

i'm more curious about what he's going to name the 'auto-cloning' procedure if it actually works haha.
              What fuss? It was a simple question. KeepHoping asked Dr Cole if he was willing to do a HT with his CIT method on him, so I figured I ask what that is. Why are you so defensive? Is he your daddy haha?

Comment

• SilverSurfer
                • Oct 2010

cvazbar,

The stupidity and irony in your question shines through. Why don't you read more, learn some more and then participate in these forums. Otherwise, bug off. Don't waste Dr Cole's and the rest of the forum's valuable time when he can be answering good questions.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                  Inactive
                  • Jan 2011

Wait.........are we all right now serious. Dr Cole did actually back up Dr Ghos claims and no one makes a fuss about it. Ähem 54% regrowth with only injecting Acell. This is let me say it

AWESOME

And its as i said, Dr Cole has a very significant advantage with his low invasive ans small CIT but i doubt he cares when guys here tell him that.

Lets assume someone has 4000 Grafts left. He then gets 54% no make if easier 50% regrowth, this means he has 2000 again.

This will make 4000 extracted plus another 2000 to extract.

Those 2000 will regenerate lets say 1000

This makes 7000 Grafts : 4000 plus 2000 plus 1000.

Then you have additonaly 500 or so......ahem why is nobody happy?

Make your math with incresing this number to lets say 70 or 80% with 4000 Grafts or so.

Come on Dr Cole this is just amazing dont play it down, work with people to increase the number and i think you will get a very workload of patients come by :-)

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by SilverSurfer
                    cvazbar,

The stupidity and irony in your question shines through. Why don't you read more, learn some more and then participate in these forums. Otherwise, bug off. Don't waste Dr Cole's and the rest of the forum's valuable time when he can be answering good questions.
                    How am I wasting Dr Cole's time, if this is his method? Maybe I would like to go to him you ****ing idiot. Didn't your mom ever teach you to mind your own business and respect others? Why don't you stop being a bitch and just worry about yourself. If you care so much about Dr Cole's time, why don't you stop posting for attention. Speaking of idiots.

Comment

• SilverSurfer
                      • Oct 2010

You have a problem, a big one and I am not talking about your bad set of hair. If you participate in these forums just to create controversy and piss others off, you shouldn't. Try talking to a psychologist or even a psychiatrist since you need help and surely medication. Maybe you are on meds but quitted, get back on them, my honest advice.

Comment

• SilverSurfer
                        • Oct 2010

PS

In the meantime stop wasting the forum"s time and space and get off these boards.

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                          • Dec 2010

In the meantime stop wasting the forum"s time and space and get off these boards.
                          Like I said, mind your business. Its obvious you crave attention. Don't they give you enough at home? People come to these forums for help you stupid selfish bitch. It's not all about you. It's real easy to act brave and insult people behind a computer huh? You're a clown. If Dr. Cole wants to reply to anyone here, he will. If he can't, it's ok also. Stop acting like you own the forum. If you care so much, do the same and stop wasting the forums time with your whining.

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                            • Dec 2010

I apologize to the forum for arguing with this girl but I can't stand cowards who love to insult people behind a computer screen. I won't tolerate that. I will respect you as long as you do the same. I apologize to everyone.

Comment

• SilverSurfer
                              • Oct 2010

The attention slut here is you. You have been around long enough to know what CIT is. Don't play the victim and take responsabilty for you actions, what you have been doing is idiotic and stupid. Besides the one throwing insults behind a computer screen is you because I know if we were face to face you wouldn't dare to tell me those things. What is the point of saying all those bad words and then apologizing?? Says a lot about your character, have a little class and respect for the forum and find a way to argue in a grown up way. You are bald, so I know you are old enough to figure it out, unless you have mental problems which would make you crippled in a way and then I would understand.

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                                • Dec 2010

The attention slut here is you. You have been around long enough to know what CIT is. Don't play the victim and take responsabilty for you actions, what you have been doing is idiotic and stupid. Besides the one throwing insults behind a computer screen is you because I know if we were face to face you wouldn't dare to tell me those things. What is the point of saying all those bad words and then apologizing?? Says a lot about your character, have a little class and respect for the forum and find a way to argue in a grown up way. You are bald, so I know you are old enough to figure it out, unless you have mental problems which would make you crippled in a way and then I would understand.
                                Still crying? I'm apologizing to the forum you dumb son of a bitch. Now get off my sac already. ****ing attention whore!

Comment

Working...