• Show
Clear All
  • Jairus
    • Feb 2012

4% increase in hairs after 3 months - pissing into the wind

Comment

• Dazza
      • Jun 2012

Lol, this company! It's a shame really, desperate guys will jump on this rebranded aminexil/neogenic and if anything make there situation worse.

Comment

• StayThick
        • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Dazza
        Lol, this company! It's a shame really, desperate guys will jump on this rebranded aminexil/neogenic and if anything make there situation worse.
        I used Neogenic for 3 months and saw minor improvement at the hairline. Stopped for 2 months and saw my hairline get worse, so it actually did do something, at least for me. As minor as it may seem.

I just ordered another box. Won't lie to you. I think it's worth having in my regimen at the moment.

Comment

• hellouser
          • May 2012

Costs more than RU and has worse results?

No thanks.

Comment

• StayThick
            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by hellouser

No thanks.
            Agreed, nothing close to RU Hellouser. That's why I incorporated it with RU, Capillogain and the rest of my regimen.

I wouldn't recommend Neogenic to anyone. However, I think it has helped my hairline. Realized this after I stopped. Kept everything the same but took Neogenic out. I'll see what happens once I start again and get on RU.

I'm hoping RU takes me to another level.

Comment

• MrBlonde
              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by hellouser

No thanks.
              Would you recommend RU as a standalone treatment? I know you are using a few other creams, shampoos and treatments but is RU alone enough in your opinion?

Would it give regrowth near the hairline or just thickening the weak hairs there?

Comment

• Cob984
                • Sep 2012

Like I mentioned neogenic also has got reports of helping on HLH forums so while it is pricey and the cost/benefit ratio may not be optimal it 100% is not snake oil,

I am going to add it to my regimen, should arrive this week, will report

Comment

• doke
                  • Jun 2009

hi guys i hate to put a sock in this product as i bought into it as well but what has put me off is the guy on you tube that works for L Oreal and if this product worked surely he would have a great head of hair which he has not?so i think that a pgd2 blocker may be our next hope or bimatoprost or histogen.

Comment

• eqvist
                    • Aug 2011

I really can´t believe how L Oreal can **** with the angry bald guys! I will never in my life bye something from fake Oreal!

Comment

• Plan C
                      • Nov 2013

Has anybody been using this stuff in 2014? Worth using alongside something like RU?

Comment

• fred970
                        • Nov 2009

Of course not. It was a scam, nothing more, nothing less. No one had success on this.

Comment

• burtandernie
                          • Nov 2012

All they have to do is grow 100 new hairs and poof they have a new 100 dollar a bottle hair tonic or MPB treatment. Pay off some university to do a little small study and your golden no wonder so many snake oils. All of you buying this stuff is what fuels the fire of the future snake oils.

Comment

• hellouser
                            • May 2012

Originally posted by burtandernie
                            All they have to do is grow 100 new hairs and poof they have a new 100 dollar a bottle hair tonic or MPB treatment. Pay off some university to do a little small study and your golden no wonder so many snake oils. All of you buying this stuff is what fuels the fire of the future snake oils.
                            I haven't spent a dime on L'oreals crap.

Comment

• bigentries
                              • Dec 2011

I've read about pretty mediocre results. And "mediocre" is the keyword.

Many people claim it grows very fine vellus hairs that never go terminal, and they fall as soon as you discontinue the treatment.

While it's far from a legit treatment, at least people are reporting some growth, and not exactly guys that came out of nowhere, so I trust their anecdotal evidence.

To me hypoxia has a future. We just need to know why exactly is hair growing from neogenic and see if there's something that can be added to boost regrowth

Comment

• fred970
                                • Nov 2009

That's what they all say: "I see some vellus hair", that doesn't mean anything! If you take a very strong light and point it your scalp, from certain angles, you'll see that all your hairs are still there, only miniaturised. We know that our affected hairs don't actually die.

We all have vellus hair, everywhere on our bald areas, even my 52 years old NW5 father has them. We want to see actual terminal hairs, actual regrowth, not hairs that will never be visible to the naked eye.

Comment

Working...