X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bananana
    Inactive
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Alias123
    I just sent the wrong link, as you can see on earlier posts and how the procedure was done ( and my email conversation with the clinic in was clearly adipose steam cells , but again no effect this far but I'm
    Still hoping for the best
    Ok, let us know how it goes and when (hopefully) will results show.
    Also pics would be appreciated.

Comment

• nameless
      • Feb 2013

Alias and Moleular since you two got the Vienna treatment that means you two got the adipose derived stem cell treatment that does NOT involve culturing the adipose derived stem cells according to Alias. The Vienna treatment uses adipose derived stem cells but the cells are not cultured so of course that means that with the Vienna treatment less cells are injected.

The adipose derived stem cells that involves culturing the cells is the treatment in Switzerland according to Alias. If you had gotten the Swiss treatment that involves culturing the cells more adipose derived stem cells would have been implanted into your skin. A lot more.

I would have gotten the Swiss treatment because I would have wanted more cells implanted.

Comment

• hellouser
        • May 2012

Originally posted by nameless
        Alias and Moleular since you two got the Vienna treatment that means you two got the adipose derived stem cell treatment that does NOT involve culturing the adipose derived stem cells according to Alias. The Vienna treatment uses adipose derived stem cells but the cells are not cultured so of course that means that with the Vienna treatment less cells are injected.

The adipose derived stem cells that involves culturing the cells is the treatment in Switzerland according to Alias. If you had gotten the Swiss treatment that involves culturing the cells more adipose derived stem cells would have been implanted into your skin. A lot more.

I would have gotten the Swiss treatment because I would have wanted more cells implanted.
        Do you have a link to their website? the Swiss clinic?

Comment

• nameless
          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by hellouser
          Do you have a link to their website? the Swiss clinic?
          I don't have an email address for their Swiss clinic specifically but you can contact the company through their site and ask for a response. Here is their site:

Once they respond you can talk with them about both their Vienna treatment and their Swiss treatment. For the Vienna treatment they inject adipose derived stem cells but they do not culture the adipose derived stem cells so I figure you would get less cells injected. For the Swiss treatment they do culture the cells so I figure you would get more cells if you opted for the Swiss treatment. A lot more I figure.

Hellouser I spoke with a Caribbean heart clinic that uses ADSCs. They harvest and inject ADSCs into patient's hearts but they don't culture the cells. I told them I have heart disease to get them talking to me. They told me that culturing the ADSCs causes the cells to lose potency. They wanted my business and they don't culture the cells so maybe they were just telling me that to keep me from doing business with their competition instead. Do you know if culturing adipose derived stem cells causes the cells to lose potency compared to fresh cells that are not cultured?

Comment

• joachim
            • May 2014

if the treatment is offered by the same clinic (dr. heinrich), what's the reason that the treatment is different in vienna and switzerland? does that make sense? maybe the advanced treatment isn't allowed in vienna because of different laws. but if that's the case that would already indicate that the treatment in vienna isn't worth it, so why offer it anyway?

Comment

• zeos
              • Oct 2013

don't know about the treatment but i don't think it's the same clinic

Comment

• nameless
                • Feb 2013

Originally posted by joachim
                if the treatment is offered by the same clinic (dr. heinrich), what's the reason that the treatment is different in vienna and switzerland? does that make sense? maybe the advanced treatment isn't allowed in vienna because of different laws. but if that's the case that would already indicate that the treatment in vienna isn't worth it, so why offer it anyway?
                Of course the reason is because of different laws in Switzerland compared to Austria.

And some people may get some benefit from adipose derived stem cell injection without culture so they make that available in Vienna where it's not lawful to culture the cells, but other people may not benefit without culturing the cells so they make that available in Switzerland where it's lawful.

You're question should not even have been asked because the answers to your questions are obvious.

Now that I've given you the obvious answers to your question how about helping us figure out if culturing adipose derived stem cells weakens them or not. That is the BIG and IMPORTANT question because if culturing the cells does weaken them then it may be better to get fresh ADSCs injected without culturing them but if it does not weaken them, or only weakens them a little, or only weakens them after a larger number of passages that we would not need, then it would probably be best to the ADSCs cultured so that means the Swiss treatment would be better. We need answers to these questions.

Comment

• nameless
                  • Feb 2013

As I indicated I would ask the Vienna and Swiss clinic if they would consider a group discount and here is what they replied:

Regarding special group discounts, for sure we would be happy to accomodate based on our calendar and we are open to discuss with you all details.

Thank you and looking forward to your feedback.

Best regards,

Comment

• Alias123
                    • Jan 2013

Just to Make things clear with laws etc, the Swiss clinic you are all talking about is located in Greece, not Switzerland

Comment

• nameless
                      • Feb 2013

Just to Make things clear with laws etc, the Swiss clinic you are all talking about is located in Greece, not Switzerland

Thanks.

Why do they call it the Swiss clinic if it's located in Greece?

Comment

• Arashi
                        • Aug 2012

Although this of course totally unimportant cause every doctor has some bad results (right Jarjar ?), just wanted to share these reports on Dr Heinrich:

Comment

• hellouser
                          • May 2012

Originally posted by Arashi
                          Although this of course totally unimportant cause every doctor has some bad results (right Jarjar ?), just wanted to share these reports on Dr Heinrich:

http://forum.plasticsurgery.com/DDr-...nce-m1840.aspx
                          This comment is pretty scary:

i had my operation with him and i am very unhappy now.he ruined my body.

Comment

• Arashi
                            • Aug 2012

Also alarmbells should go off here:

* No photo's on his website for hair results
                            * He sells extremely expensive liquids on his website, without specifying what's exactly in them, let alone with result studies
                            * He has studied "Traditional Chinese Medicine" and sells products based on that. I hope I don't have to explain how TCM is a proven scam.

How much does he charge for his hair stem cell therapy ? I'd say, keep in mind that taking away fat can possibly defigure your body (just think of a bad lipo), that the chance is high you won't see any results at all and that this most probably is going to cost you tons of money ... All for that small tiny chance that this actually is going to improve your hair situation ... I'd say, go with a FUE first and only if you're out of options due to depleted donor, consider something like this ...

This guy seems to care more about getting your money than about getting results ..

Comment

• Alias123
                              • Jan 2013

Im going to wait 2-3 more weeks until i decide if I take another treatment at DDR Heinrich, I might take my second treatment in the swiss( they have their main clinic in Switzerland but the one where the AAPE is fixed is outside Athens) I think the Heinrich clinic was fresh, top location in Vienna so I'm not too worry about HIM being a scam, but of course the treatment itself can lack efficiency) but the group discount rate for the one in Greece sounds amazing, it's still 3000 more than the Vienna clinic... But if they can push it down that would be great!

Comment

• Arashi
                                • Aug 2012

Im going to wait 2-3 more weeks until i decide if I take another treatment at DDR Heinrich, I might take my second treatment in the swiss( they have their main clinic in Switzerland but the one where the AAPE is fixed is outside Athens) I think the Heinrich clinic was fresh, top location in Vienna so I'm not too worry about HIM being a scam, but of course the treatment itself can lack efficiency) but the group discount rate for the one in Greece sounds amazing, it's still 3000 more than the Vienna clinic... But if they can push it down that would be great!
                                Well the guy sells both proven scam products and unproven/highly controversial therapies like this one and PRP. That's a sign he cares more about money than results. That being said, there's of course a small chance you might gain some hair, who knows ... But just be careful, even 'simple' surgeries like removing the fat can result in disfigured bodies like this: http://www.bhaesthetics.com/uploads/...0f6fff0cf8.jpg

Comment

Working...