Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrBlonde
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by greatjob!
    You guys crack me up. You guys constantly complain about the lack of companies and doctors on the boards sharing information and then when one comes on here, he posts two comments saying he will post some information soon and before he does all you idiots jump on here and dismiss him before any information is posted. Good work...
    Nobody is jumping on him before he posts anything so calm down with the use of idiot.

We are talking about what we already know of the guy and there is no denying that his prices are very high. They are very unreasonable and I don't see how they can be justified.

Comment

• greatjob!
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by MrBlonde
      Nobody is jumping on him before he posts anything so calm down with the use of idiot.

We are talking about what we already know of the guy and there is no denying that his prices are very high. They are very unreasonable and I don't see how they can be justified.
      Oh I'm sorry did I hurt your feelings? I wasn't specifically talking about you. More these comments:

Originally posted by caddarik79
      His prices are ridiculously high for FUE..

You can already forget about the prices going down, he is even more expensive then Gho, I have no trust in people able to ask that much money from people dealing with an already depressing issue like baldness...

i'm already laughing at the answer of Mathieu about the commercial aspects, LOL, of course it's not the right time to talk about, you first need to exist in the regenration market, but we know already that you won't bring the prices down, so I will keep it with Maastricht and Amsterdam...I prefer thei communication... and I think Gho will bring even more things in the coming years.

So even if I was enthusiastic at the beginning, now that I know mousseigne price for old FUE, I don't even want to know what the dude will ask for regeneration....keep your money guyz, you will be able to do two Gho sessions for One Mousseigne...I'm sure of it!!!
      It will be good for rich people, but like you said, shave and move on and wait untill prices really go down... they are surfing on this wave now and have no pity for people suffering...they just want money, regarding his FUE prices, I guess new technique will be 30.000 euros for 1500 fu'k'ng regenerated grafts...let me laugh!!!!

I might be wrong, but I smell no crazy good news here.
      People are making assumptions before any information is released and it no doubt is going to get worse. No one is going to come on here ever if they just get bashed before they even come out the gate. If someone is a shill or a scamer, then fine, but this guy hasn't released any information and already people are starting to freak out. I can only imagine what is going to happen when Ironman and the other Gho fanboys get involved. And i'll use whatever words I want including idiot thank you very much

The same thing that happens on this site all the time is happening with this thread just like replicel, aderans, ect. A little bit of information gets released and then there are 20 pages of outrageous speculation based on nothing.

Comment

• Mathieu
        • Mar 2013

I'll address tomorrow (or very soon) your concern about pricing and so on.

But, right now, could anyone tell me how to contact Winston privately so he can edit one of my posts in the other thread?
        It seems that my only option is to publish a comment on his profile's wall. I actually just sent a message through the "contact us" page, but I don't know if this is an appropriate way to have my post edited asap.

Comment

• hellouser
          • May 2012

Originally posted by Mathieu
          I'll address tomorrow (or very soon) your concern about pricing and so on.

But, right now, could anyone tell me how to contact Winston privately so he can edit one of my posts in the other thread?
          It seems that my only option is to publish a comment on his profile's wall. I actually just sent a message through the "contact us" page, but I don't know if this is an appropriate way to have my post edited asap.
          Posts can only be modified for a certain period of time, I think the cutoff is 10 minutes or so.

Theres no way to private message forum members so your best way of contacting him is by leaving a comment on his profile page.

Which is too bad, because these two things are a major burden especially since I just started a log thread about my RU58841 and Minox experience. I dont want to keep adding replies in random pages but rather update the first post.

Anyway, looking forward to more news from you. THANKS!

Comment

• caddarik79
            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by greatjob!
            Oh I'm sorry did I hurt your feelings? I wasn't specifically talking about you. More these comments:

People are making assumptions before any information is released and it no doubt is going to get worse. No one is going to come on here ever if they just get bashed before they even come out the gate. If someone is a shill or a scamer, then fine, but this guy hasn't released any information and already people are starting to freak out. I can only imagine what is going to happen when Ironman and the other Gho fanboys get involved. And i'll use whatever words I want including idiot thank you very much

The same thing that happens on this site all the time is happening with this thread just like replicel, aderans, ect. A little bit of information gets released and then there are 20 pages of outrageous speculation based on nothing.

Call me idiot, I don't give a f... my point is very simple, if the actual FUE of this doctor is already more expensive then the actual HST of Gho, tell me in the name of what he would bring his brand new amaaaaaaazing regeneration technique for a cheaper price??? are you kidding?

It's pure logic and mathematic... old rubbish FUE more expensive then Gho HST means that brand new FUE-L will be for millionaires.

I said in the end of my post that I might be wrong but it does not smell good.
            I am actually taking position to defend us and I'm not a Gho fanboy, just realistic...
            They will jump on the fact that Gho is controversial, and they will try to have the good role of the one Docteur bringing something very documented...they had time to analyze this forum (are you naive? look at the way Mathieu is teasing here) and see on what people are angry about Gho and they will just play it differently...but trust me, the prices are not going to go down.

I would never have said that if his FUE were not craaaaaaazily expensive!!!!!
            17.000 euros for 2.500 grafts with no regeneration...are you joking?

I got 1800 HST grafts for 9.400 euros, he is asking 10.500 euros for 1500 unregenerated f*ck*ng FUE.... who the hell is the idiot? the prices are ridiculous, I repeat RI-DI-CU-LOUS.

I'm just wondering why pharma and suregeons are sooo punishing hair loss people, when I see the prices proposed for who wants to fix something.

Comment

• hellouser
              • May 2012

Those prices are definitely way too high.

The evidence thus far looks good, but god damn those prices are out of reach for so many people, they'll just opt out and go with Gho, especially since he's got more clinics as well.

Like I said, it cant be a 'me-too' product (or service) without anything superior for a significantly higher price.

It really needs to be said, that baldness is no joke and to pay such high prices should not be the reality we live in. I would of course give a lot of my hard earned cash to reverse my mental health, depression, quality of life, social anxiety, etc if it meant getting back my hair..... but there are bounderies, and asking for more than $20,000 per session is going well beyond that boundary. It needs to be less than Gho's pricing. Period.

Comment

• greatjob!
                • Aug 2011

Call me idiot, I don't give a f... my point is very simple, if the actual FUE of this doctor is already more expensive then the actual HST of Gho, tell me in the name of what he would bring his brand new amaaaaaaazing regeneration technique for a cheaper price??? are you kidding?

It's pure logic and mathematic... old rubbish FUE more expensive then Gho HST means that brand new FUE-L will be for millionaires.

I said in the end of my post that I might be wrong but it does not smell good.
                I am actually taking position to defend us and I'm not a Gho fanboy, just realistic...
                They will jump on the fact that Gho is controversial, and they will try to have the good role of the one Docteur bringing something very documented...they had time to analyze this forum (are you naive? look at the way Mathieu is teasing here) and see on what people are angry about Gho and they will just play it differently...but trust me, the prices are not going to go down.

I would never have said that if his FUE were not craaaaaaazily expensive!!!!!
                17.000 euros for 2.500 grafts with no regeneration...are you joking?

I got 1800 HST grafts for 9.400 euros, he is asking 10.500 euros for 1500 unregenerated f*ck*ng FUE.... who the hell is the idiot? the prices are ridiculous, I repeat RI-DI-CU-LOUS.

I'm just wondering why pharma and suregeons are sooo punishing hair loss people, when I see the prices proposed for who wants to fix something.
                Everything you are saying is complete speculation based on nothing but your opinion. Let the man present his information before you shoot him down. I didn't know you had a procedure with Gho, but it makes sense. Go along and play with Ironman and other Gho fanboys. I will withhold judgment on this treatment until actual facts are presented, instead of making assumptions based on nothing. Im not saying this treatment will be cheap I'm not even saying he is actually regenerating donor all I'm say is wait until he presents information before you shoot him down, other wise, like I said you are just another idiot.

And BTW Gho is expensive as well so....

Comment

• caddarik79
                  • Feb 2013

listen Moron,

You can call me idiot, that's fine for me.
                  As I said before, but WE ARE the market, WE HAVE THE RIGHT to ask for fairness and also to anticipate and bring some important questions...
                  I'm not really shooting down, I give facts, you are not even reacting on the FUE prices of the dude...
                  I consider it normal as they come here to sell something to underline their already craazyyy insane prices on FUE and ask about prices prior to any other debate.
                  Who cares if he can do the same as Dr Gho for twice the price?

Yes I am anticipating because it is a crucial question.
                  And yes Gho is expensive but way less then Mousseigne.

This dude Mathieu, he came on Hairsite a month ago, and was just teasing, not even replying to,people after his little big breaking news.
                  I would do things differently then you.

question 1 SHOULD BE: do you plan to be less expensive then Dr. Gho?

If yes, then I'll pay attention to your product, if not, I don't see the point.

Gho is documented but we are still having threads about 50 grafts test, it will be the same with Mousseigne.

THE ONLY QUESTION IS: are you cheaper for the same product, with same or even better results? If yes, bingo (+ it would oblige Gho to revise his prices)
                  If not, it is still a good news to see other Doctors working on regeneration but I'm not interested.
                  As you said, Gho is already quite an expense but when you compare to some FUE big boyz, he is actually kind of average. (not democratic, not crazy high)

I'm not blinded by my Gho experience but I'm very satisfied with them, they seem very honest and professional...
                  It does not mean that I'm not welcoming any other progress... I wish we had someone else then Nigam (cause he acts weird to often) to force the competition.
                  So I'm not bashing based on nothing, I'm bashing based on his f*ck*ng FUE insane prices... and yes the price is the ONLY real big question.

I hope you get why the price is a starter question, because for the rest, even if Mathieu brings documented cases, Mousseigne will be discussed and debated and conroversed the same way as Gho, some will be neverending doubters, some will give it a try and some will be fans.

That's why I maintain, price is the central question...don't let him f*ck your mind with fake proximity communication and coolness and blabla... he is here for his own interst, not yours, he is here to sell something...which is fair... but we are on the other side, we are the potential clients, we also have to show we are not desperate enough to trust Mousseigne prices policy (based on his FUE sh*tty prices)

I'm not teaching you anything if I say that hair loss business is the most crappy and full of cupid and disgusting assholes unethic commercial people? right?

Comment

• caddarik79
                    • Feb 2013

Originally posted by hellouser
                    Those prices are definitely way too high.

The evidence thus far looks good, but god damn those prices are out of reach for so many people, they'll just opt out and go with Gho, especially since he's got more clinics as well.

Like I said, it cant be a 'me-too' product (or service) without anything superior for a significantly higher price.

It really needs to be said, that baldness is no joke and to pay such high prices should not be the reality we live in. I would of course give a lot of my hard earned cash to reverse my mental health, depression, quality of life, social anxiety, etc if it meant getting back my hair..... but there are bounderies, and asking for more than $20,000 per session is going well beyond that boundary. It needs to be less than Gho's pricing. Period.

Amen mate, that's exactly what I'm saying.
                    I'm not bashing based on myths and legends, I'm bashing based on what Mousseigne is already asking for stupid FUE.

Comment

• Jasari
                      • May 2011

Amen mate, that's exactly what I'm saying.
                      I'm not bashing based on myths and legends, I'm bashing based on what Mousseigne is already asking for stupid FUE.
                      There are two major problems with GHO:

1.) 1600 grafts per treatment is nowhere near enough.

2.) The price is still incredibly expensive.

Unless this new doctor can a.) Provide far more grafts in one treatment with the same regeneration + b.) sell for a reduced cost he will be in a situation where nobody has any reason to see him.

Why would someone pay more money for the same treatment, with less documentation and similar results. Thats the definition of insanity.

Comment

• One
                        • Oct 2012

Ahhah what is interesting that this doctor can do the double?

I have no way to double mine money!

In his price list, read: 2500 grafts 17,000 € (22,230 $)

What do we do with raddopiare donors if it serves one million dollars to win baldness?

Comment

• PayDay
                          • Nov 2008

With all due respect to everyone, I find it amazing that anyone could get bent out of shape about what the inventor of a technique or service wants to charge for it.

These doctors will charge whatever the market will bare and if you can't afford it or don't have the credit to finance it, then you are shit out of luck. Thats the way the world works. I'd love to drive a BMW 7 series, but I can't afford it. Should I complain that BMW charges too much for their cars?

Comment

• caddarik79
                            • Feb 2013

we are not talking about fancy cars here, it's about people's depressing situation and medical treatment to solve their issue.

Comment

• hellouser
                              • May 2012

we are not talking about fancy cars here, it's about people's depressing situation and medical treatment to solve their issue.
                              Agreed.

This is our HEALTH, not a friggin tangible luxury.

Comment

• PayDay
                                • Nov 2008

We are talking about cosmetic surgery here, and unfortunately this IS considered a luxury item in most of the free world, just like a fancy car. I understand how this effects us emotionally, but cosmetic surgeons will always charge a premium for their service because they can. You guys just need to come to terms with this and adjust your finances accordingly.

Comment

Working...