Aderans

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UK_
    • Feb 2011

I thought Aderans had a section at the ISHRS in Bahamas?

Anyone know what they said?

Comment

• Alf
      • Jul 2012

In phase 3 would it not be natural to use aderans on large parts of the head an even on completely bald people?

Comment

• Desmond84
        • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Alf
        In phase 3 would it not be natural to use aderans on large parts of the head an even on completely bald people?
        They probably have already! You have to try that in your safety & efficacy trial (Phase 2) before you do it in Phase 3 or the Ethics committees will not allow you to try it in a large population.

Originally posted by UK_
        I thought Aderans had a section at the ISHRS in Bahamas?

Anyone know what they said?
        I really hope we get an update before Xmas! That would make me the happiest man this xmas eve. Did Spencer go to the conference?

Comment

• Alf
          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Desmond84
          They probably have already! You have to try that in your safety & efficacy trial (Phase 2) before you do it in Phase 3 or the Ethics committees will not allow you to try it in a large population.
          Great!

10 char

Comment

• Joker
            • Aug 2012

Excuse my neuroticism, but I'm desperate for any form of update right now.

Has anyone else been able to contact a research facility to find out more about which phase Aderans is recruiting for?

707.542.1469 - Santa Rosa, CA (Still recruiting.)
            314.692.2100 - St. Louis, MO (Still recruiting.)
            520.885.6793 - Tucson, AZ (Where hellouser was told Phase 3.)
            727.544.6367 - St. Petersburg, FL (Where I was told Phase 3.)
            513.247.5577 - Cincinnati, OH (Where I was told "the last phase.")

I'm having trouble reconciling the following conditions:

1) In March of this year Aderans said they COMPLETED enrollment for an important Phase 2 trial that put their total number of participants over 350. There is no corresponding clinicaltrials.gov page for any trial that started around this time.
            2) On clinicaltrials.gov Aderans says their most recent trial is a Phase 2 trial, but it only started recruiting in June and continued to recruit when the page was last updated this August (4 months after the Aderans press release).
            3) On the phone, on three occasions, "Phase 3" or "the last phase" was used in conversation.
            4) On the phone, on one occasion, "Phase 2" was used in conversation.

NOTE: The most recent Aderans trial says it started in June, but it was not received by clinicaltrials.gov until August. Some other studies started 2 or 3 years before they were received by clinicaltrials.gov. Is it possible that new trials could have started, but they also have not been received by clinicaltrials.gov? I know, I know. Unlikely. Just hopelessly optimistic speculation...

HELP US, SPENCER! lol

Comment

• Joker
              • Aug 2012

Also Note: The MO site is one of the last centers still recruiting. However, MO is not listed as a site for the most recent Phase 2 study listed on clinicaltrials.gov. Is this just a mistake? Or are they recruiting for another study?

The speculation regarding this company is endless...

I just hope - one day - we get some good news...

:/

Comment

• Desmond84
                • Oct 2012

Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to this game. Just out of curiosity, has there been any recent news conferences/ releases regarding Phase II?

The only presentation I can find is Dr. Washnik's news conference back in July 2010 and he only touches on preclinical trials and some minor info about results in Phase I.

I'm dying to find out what they've been seeing in their recent trials

Comment

• Oct 2011

I'm dying to find out what they've been seeing in their recent trials
                  I'm pretty sure that they themselves still try the same ...

Comment

• BoSox
                    • Jun 2010

When is Aderans going to phase 3?

Comment

• Desmond84
                      • Oct 2012

Guessing from their timeline it should be March 2013. But some ppl reckon they've already started!

Comment

• JJacobs152
                        • May 2011

Guessing from their timeline it should be March 2013. But some ppl reckon they've already started!
                        Could you give me the highlights about Aderans, please? I put all my eggs into the basket with Histogen, and haven't been following Aderans. Their press releases on the site are basically nil of information.

Comment

• Desmond84
                          • Oct 2012

Originally posted by JJacobs152
                          Could you give me the highlights about Aderans, please? I put all my eggs into the basket with Histogen, and haven't been following Aderans. Their press releases on the site are basically nil of information.
                          The news has been very promising indeed.

Aderans cell-based hair regeneration (if it works) will be making your hairs resistant to DHT and on top of that produce some regrowth (approx. 13 hairs/cm2).

The last real update we had was at the end of Phase 1 trial back in July 2010. Here's their presentation:

Enjoy

Comment

• JJacobs152
                            • May 2011

Wow, small small world. This is not more than 10 minutes from where I live. According to GoogleMaps they're only 9.1miles away from where I live.

Comment

• JJacobs152
                              • May 2011

Interesting as well that Daisy Fuentes has also doing work with Aderans to supply wigs.

Comment

• Desmond84
                                • Oct 2012

Originally posted by JJacobs152
                                Wow, small small world. This is not more than 10 minutes from where I live. According to GoogleMaps they're only 9.1miles away from where I live.
                                Dude if I was you, I'd gather a small army. Get in there and take everyone hostage until they let you all out with a full head of hair!

Comment

Working...