Aderans

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • briandesigns
    • Jul 2012

I feel like efficiency is going to be the key factor for Histogen vs aderans. We have some preliminary results from their research and we know that both their technology are effective, but it will really comes down to:

1- how much hair can i get per treatment?
    2- how long the hair from 1 treatment will last me?

Comment

• Dan26
      • Jul 2012

Will HT surgeons who are already doing FUT and FUE be the guys to use this technology??? Or are a bunch of new people going to get a hold of it. I would definitely want an experienced HT surgeon to be the guy creating my hairline.

Comment

• UK_
        • Feb 2011

We will know about aderans next year probably.

Comment

• baldybald
          • Jul 2012

maybe hairclub will offer it as aderans is the owner now. i think in october most of the information will come from them

Comment

• Alf
            • Jul 2012

What does direction and angle mean when you talk about getting back hair?

Comment

• JRQ
              • May 2012

It concerns the direction of follicle placement in terms of hair growth. For example, where a persons bangs are supposed to angle outward and down, they were ending up growing in all different directions. Aderans has supposedly found the correct method to ensure the correct growing patterns.

Comment

• Alf
                • Jul 2012

Originally posted by JRQ
                It concerns the direction of follicle placement in terms of hair growth. For example, where a persons bangs are supposed to angle outward and down, they were ending up growing in all different directions. Aderans has supposedly found the correct method to ensure the correct growing patterns.
                Thanks.

need 10 characters

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                  • Nov 2011

Originally posted by JRQ
                  If they are regrowing hair and its growing in the right direction.

Then it is a matter of time before they have a viable solution

Comment

• JRQ
                    • May 2012

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
                    If they are regrowing hair and its growing in the right direction.

Then it is a matter of time before they have a viable solution
                    If I remember correctly, that was one of the main reasons for phase II to last soooo long.

Comment

• Thinning@30
                      • Mar 2010

People seem to be quoting a 2014 release date for Aderans. I'm curious as to what the source is for that. When did Aderans claim they were aiming for a 2014 release date? Was it several years ago, or just recently? If they really are still aiming for 2014 that's very exciting! I hope we can get more information as far updates, potential cost of treatment, what kind of results to expect, etc.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                        • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Thinning@30
                        People seem to be quoting a 2014 release date for Aderans. I'm curious as to what the source is for that. When did Aderans claim they were aiming for a 2014 release date? Was it several years ago, or just recently? If they really are still aiming for 2014 that's very exciting! I hope we can get more information as far updates, potential cost of treatment, what kind of results to expect, etc.

Comment

• BoSox
                          • Jun 2010

I'm not concerned about release date tbh, I just want to know if it can turn a NW 7 to NW 2.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                            • Nov 2011

Originally posted by BoSox
                            I'm not concerned about release date tbh, I just want to know if it can turn a NW 7 to NW 2.
                            I cant see why not if it is unlimited donor supply

Comment

• BoSox
                              • Jun 2010

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
                              I cant see why not if it is unlimited donor supply
                              Too good to be true comes to mind /:

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by BoSox
                                Too good to be true comes to mind /:
                                Why? This is what they have set out to do.

I will be more worried about the price.

Comment

Working...