? about Dr. William Lindsey - Page 7 - BaldTruthTalk.com
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 90
  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    341

    Default

    no your right , you didnt start this mess , the poster asked about Dr Lindsey , and recieved what i think is, and was, good advice , the " gho,sters"
    showed up suggesting he check out donor regeneration , which is nothing more than transecting the donor follicle , a procedure backed up with little to no known evidence and has been dismissed by many credible ,recognised Drs and has its own thread located in " future treatments hasci " for anyone who is interested .

    What i think is wrong is for someone to state that hasci be included with proven treatments like FUE/FUT, and offered to prospective patients as an equal to these tried ,tested,proven, and photographed many thousands of times procedures , this put simply is not the case .

    Your statement that people should know about this treatment must therefore support the fact ,that they should then also know about all the other unproven treatments , why should hasci be any different than a procedure with the highly unpredictable " neograft " device ? or the complete scam of " laser " brushes ?

    best wishes

    ejj

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    agaexperts.meteor.com
    Posts
    1,405

    Default

    Top of page 8

    http://www.hasci.com/uploads/downloa...%20Neumann.pdf



    I'd like to know what spex and ejj think of these pictures

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    agaexperts.meteor.com
    Posts
    1,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ejj View Post
    no your right , you didnt start this mess , the poster asked about Dr Lindsey , and recieved what i think is, and was, good advice , the " gho,sters"
    showed up suggesting he check out donor regeneration , which is nothing more than transecting the donor follicle , a procedure backed up with little to no known evidence and has been dismissed by many credible ,recognised Drs and has its own thread located in " future treatments hasci " for anyone who is interested .

    What i think is wrong is for someone to state that hasci be included with proven treatments like FUE/FUT, and offered to prospective patients as an equal to these tried ,tested,proven, and photographed many thousands of times procedures , this put simply is not the case .

    Your statement that people should know about this treatment must therefore support the fact ,that they should then also know about all the other unproven treatments , why should hasci be any different than a procedure with the highly unpredictable " neograft " device ? or the complete scam of " laser " brushes ?

    best wishes

    ejj



    okay, so basically its not proven until some assclown like rassman says its proven. Thats logical. We'll just throw ten years of medical journal publications out the window because Rassman, one of ghos competitors, says it doesn't work.

    Thats like saying you shouldn't buy a car from car lot A because car lot B's owner told you car lot A's vehicles are a bust.

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    341

    Default

    why dont you put the link in the ` hasci thread ` on future treatments and give flight tl a break ?

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ejj View Post
    no your right , you didnt start this mess , the poster asked about Dr Lindsey , and recieved what i think is, and was, good advice , the " gho,sters"
    showed up suggesting he check out donor regeneration , which is nothing more than transecting the donor follicle , a procedure backed up with little to no known evidence and has been dismissed by many credible ,recognised Drs and has its own thread located in " future treatments hasci " for anyone who is interested .

    What i think is wrong is for someone to state that hasci be included with proven treatments like FUE/FUT, and offered to prospective patients as an equal to these tried ,tested,proven, and photographed many thousands of times procedures , this put simply is not the case .

    Your statement that people should know about this treatment must therefore support the fact ,that they should then also know about all the other unproven treatments , why should hasci be any different than a procedure with the highly unpredictable " neograft " device ? or the complete scam of " laser " brushes ?

    best wishes

    ejj
    I wouldn't really call these procedures "proved". FUE yield is still a big problem and most doctors lie about the yield. There is no general study for FUE/FUT with no participants or anything and majority of doctors do not show you how many GRAFTs they really harvested or implanted.

    Again you have no proof that it is transection of follicles neither do I, this is why I don't stick my nose too much like the Gho supporters.

    In fact it seems the opposite because from what I have read gc is telling us he had two hair follicles grown in the back and in the recipient.

    I believe FUE went through the same situation as HST as mentioned by Spencer Kobren, it took a pretty long time for doctors including Rassman to accept it as a viable treatment.

    However, I agree it is probably is a bad idea to put Gho in such threads, it will start a war.

    Please don't compare Gho to snake oils, at least this snake oil is better than FUE even regeneration put aside.

    I will reserve my judgement on regeneration when a new study of HST shows up, which should be this year at least according to Gho.

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    341

    Default

    no its proven coz you say it is , thats just great , your the man , why dont you also post in the `hasci ` thread ? is it because people worked out its complete bollocks and the thread ran out of steam ?

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    agaexperts.meteor.com
    Posts
    1,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ejj View Post
    no its proven coz you say it is , thats just great , your the man , why dont you also post in the `hasci ` thread ? is it because people worked out its complete bollocks and the thread ran out of steam ?
    you said it's not proven because an assclown (rassman) said it wasn't


    I never said it was proven because I said it was

    I said it was proven because of, for example..

    -several medical publications
    -several celebrity cases
    -multiple forum cases -- including a very strong case put together by GC


    you're being deliberately misleading.

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    okay, so basically its not proven until some assclown like rassman says its proven. Thats logical. We'll just throw ten years of medical journal publications out the window because Rassman, one of ghos competitors, says it doesn't work.

    Thats like saying you shouldn't buy a car from car lot A because car lot B's owner told you car lot A's vehicles are a bust.
    I think it's time to drop it needhairasap, this has gotten too personal.

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    agaexperts.meteor.com
    Posts
    1,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ejj View Post
    a procedure backed up with little to no known evidence and has been dismissed by many credible ,recognised Drs

    why should hasci be any different than a procedure with the highly unpredictable " neograft " device ? or the complete scam of " laser " brushes ?
    a. who are these credible doctors? Feridini had to retract a statement he made about gho being fake. Rassman is not credible.

    b. has the laser brush been documented in several dermatology journals?


    so basically, if a used car salesman tells you not to buy from another used car salesman... you should follow his advice?



    please refer to page 8 of this report and tell me your thoughts...



    I don't think its right to spread misinformation about gho calling him "unproven"... when you have a very limited and vague idea of what proof is out there.

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    341

    Default

    figure 7 on the photographs , quote " there is a possibility of regrowth within months " thats a great word " possibility " ....

    I never said it wasnt proven due to Dr Rassmans comments , i said it wasnt proven due to , ten years of doing the procedure , 52 weeks per year , allowing one patient per week , were are the results ???? one z list celebrity and one has been ball - kicker ! for your information Dr Woods has stated publically on other forums that he thinks its garbage as well ,

    Again were are the happy satisfied patients ? from hasci , from Acell , from PRP , from hairplucking , from donor restocking ? from laser helmets and brushes ? all zero .... zero .....

Similar Threads

  1. Spex Surgery*10!* 224 FUE - Dr William Lindsey
    By Spex in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 01:51 AM
  2. Dr. William Lindsey / Scar Revision
    By Dr. Lindsey in forum Hair Transplant Results By IAHRS Recommended Surgeons
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 08:43 AM
  3. Virginia Hair Transplant Surgeon - Dr. William Lindsey / 3200 Grafts
    By Dr. Lindsey in forum Hair Transplant Results By IAHRS Recommended Surgeons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 01:39 PM
  4. Dr. William Lindsey - Virginia / Crown / 2600 Grafts
    By Dr. Lindsey in forum Hair Transplant Results By IAHRS Recommended Surgeons
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 08:47 AM
  5. Dr. William Lindsey / 1500 Grafts / 8 Month Hairline
    By Dr. Lindsey in forum Hair Transplant Results By IAHRS Recommended Surgeons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 12:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Two consultations, two opposing opinions?
07-03-2022 10:55 AM
by JFR
Last Post By JFR
Today 02:40 AM
1600 FUE results, short hair, interview, Dr. Lindsey
02-16-2022 04:59 AM
Last Post By joana
Yesterday 07:31 PM
Celebrity Hairline Disasters - How To Avoid the Kyle Christie Effect
02-16-2018 02:47 PM
Last Post By cpahar90
Yesterday 04:06 AM
Question on number of grafts
Yesterday 02:30 AM
Last Post By Omorac1981
Yesterday 04:02 AM
11.06.20 Koray Erdogan 5000 Greft Results
04-18-2022 08:41 AM
by 110620
Last Post By totoking
07-05-2022 11:01 PM