? about Dr. William Lindsey - Page 5 - BaldTruthTalk.com
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 90
  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    341

    Default

    I have looked again at the pictures provided via the link to the only patient who has provided photographs , i have looked at the donor photograph week one and 12 days , this looks like standard fue to me , surely there would be a pink dot with 2 hairs growing from it , showing the removal and the regrowth , what i see is standard fue , with the remaining hair grown a little

    hope that explains

    ejj

  2. #42
    Senior Member chrisdav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gloucestershire,Uk
    Posts
    409

    Default

    Spex,


    Embrace the haters!


    Let them learn the hard way like I did, especially if they disrespect you.


    Let them hit and hope.

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    341

    Default

    i think its unfair that a guy comes on asking about Dr Lindsey , and recieves a load of HST rhetoric , if he wanted to know about that i think he would of looked and asked questions on that particular thread , a thread that i have avoided .

    I also think its unfair that Dr Lindsey`s rep takes flak for answering questions about the Dr he openly represents .... ridiculous !

    I cant understand why people would for want of a better phrase ` overly promote an unproven procedure ` away from the thread that it started on

    flight tl , i would go with Dr Lindsey , with a small fue session and see how you grow and heal and move forward from there

    hope this helps

    ejj

  4. #44
    Senior Member hairysituation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisdav View Post
    Spex,


    Embrace the haters!


    Let them learn the hard way like I did, especially if they disrespect you.


    Let them hit and hope.
    Celebrities and movie stars have haters. If you saw a homeless guy outside your house, and he annoyed the crap out of you, would you categorize yourself as a hater? In the term haters, it's often implyed that some degree of jealousy is involved.

    Ergo, Spex don't have haters.

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hairysituation View Post
    Celebrities and movie stars have haters. If you saw a homeless guy outside your house, and he annoyed the crap out of you, would you categorize yourself as a hater? In the term haters, it's often implyed that some degree of jealousy is involved.

    Ergo, Spex don't have haters.
    I don't think people hate Spex, he gives so much value to the community.

    BUT what it would be nice for Spex to do, as a consumer advocate, is to put closure to the Dr Gho case. In the process he would save a lot of people a lot of time and money when it comes to considering whether Dr Gho is right for them. Someone with HT experience/with access to HT docs would have a better eye for this.

    For far too long everyone, including spex have been speculating. And frankly, I am sick of it.

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ejj View Post
    i think its unfair that a guy comes on asking about Dr Lindsey , and recieves a load of HST rhetoric , if he wanted to know about that i think he would of looked and asked questions on that particular thread , a thread that i have avoided .

    I also think its unfair that Dr Lindsey`s rep takes flak for answering questions about the Dr he openly represents .... ridiculous !

    I cant understand why people would for want of a better phrase ` overly promote an unproven procedure ` away from the thread that it started on

    flight tl , i would go with Dr Lindsey , with a small fue session and see how you grow and heal and move forward from there

    hope this helps

    ejj
    Well a guy has to be shown all the options. YOU CAN'T TRUST ANYBODY IN THIS INDUSTRY, it's a hard lesson that must be learned. You must research yourself and look out for yourself.

    As for Gho, yes the science clearly shows that it can work in theory but the problem is if he is really doing what he is writing on paper.

    Quoting other doctors' opinion who have no idea on regeneration is not the way to go. I would take Dr. Cole's opinion over Dr. Rassman because the former has been working on hair regeneration.

    There is hair growing out of the extraction sites I brought the pictures here from the "wild west" forums and it was clear as water. However they may be transected follicles, big possibility.


    This is not normal/regular FUE, there are many advantages(If the yield is good) even if there was no donor regeneration.

    It is his right that he must know all the options before he makes a decision. You can't take that away from him.

    But I would wait a while before jumping on Gho.

    There is something fishy about this chinese doctor and his ancient chinese secrets .

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Well a guy has to be shown all the options.

    As for Gho, yes the science clearly shows that it can work in theory but the problem is if he is really doing what he is writing on paper.

    Quoting other doctors' opinion who have no idea on regeneration is not the way to go. I would take Dr. Cole's opinion over Dr. Rassman because the former has been working on hair regeneration.

    There is hair growing out of the extraction sites I brought the pictures here from the "wild west" forums and it was clear as water. The problem is maybe they are transected follicles, big possibility.


    This is not normal/regular FUE, there are many advantages even if there was no donor regeneration.

    I agree that this guy must be shown all the options before he makes a decision but I would wait a while before jumping on Gho.
    I just cant understand why it is so hard to do a hardcore study on Gho's technique. All it will take is for an unbiased HT doctor to analyze the results from patients that have gone to Gho for HTs. Its not like they wont find it difficult to find patients interested in doing this.

    This whole thing is so bizarre and stupid. I thought HT doctors were scientists. There is far too much mud slinging going on.

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    I just cant understand why it is so hard to do a hardcore study on Gho's technique. All it will take is for an unbiased HT doctor to analyze the results from patients that have gone to Gho for HTs. Its not like they wont find it difficult to find patients interested in doing this.

    This whole thing is so bizarre and stupid. I thought HT doctors were scientists. There is far too much mud slinging going on.
    Why do they have to do it? Some of these assholes will soon suggest Spencer should have the procedure and check if it's true...
    That is ridiculous.

    Dr. Gho should provide a study with much clearer evidence IF he wants to convince people.

    If he is fine with his clinics fully booked a year in advance and only making 10% of what he could really make, then that is fishy as hell unless he doesn't give a flying fudge about money.

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Why do they have to do it? Some of these assholes will soon suggest Spencer should have the procedure and check if it's true...
    That is ridiculous.

    Dr. Gho should provide a study with much clearer evidence IF he wants to convince people.

    If he is fine with his clinics fully booked a year in advance and only making 10% of what he could really make, then that is fishy as hell unless he doesn't give a flying fudge about money.
    Because if it is a scam , people will get butchered.

    And spex is a consumer advocate, so is spencer.

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Well a guy has to be shown all the options. YOU CAN'T TRUST ANYBODY IN THIS INDUSTRY, it's a hard lesson that must be learned. You must research yourself and look out for yourself.

    As for Gho, yes the science clearly shows that it can work in theory but the problem is if he is really doing what he is writing on paper.

    Quoting other doctors' opinion who have no idea on regeneration is not the way to go. I would take Dr. Cole's opinion over Dr. Rassman because the former has been working on hair regeneration.

    There is hair growing out of the extraction sites I brought the pictures here from the "wild west" forums and it was clear as water. However they may be transected follicles, big possibility.



    This is not normal/regular FUE, there are many advantages(If the yield is good) even if there was no donor regeneration.

    It is his right that he must know all the options before he makes a decision. You can't take that away from him.

    But I would wait a while before jumping on Gho.

    There is something fishy about this chinese doctor and his ancient chinese secrets .

    Well it seems to me that the op had narrowed it down to one particular Dr and sought advice on him , then the `Gho promoters` jump in like on every other thread , there is a seperate thread titled " gho ".... in future treatments , im not interested in it to be frank as i know its just transected follicles , i cant understand why all things " gho " related are not kept there ?

    if you were to provide the op with all the options then why not include , "Acell" ," PRP" ," Hairplucking" ," Lazer therapy"" Arty Robot with his massive 1.4 mm punch " , "protein shakes" , "saw palmetto" ," hyperbaric oxygen chambers to aid healing" , "standing on your head for twenty minutes daily whilst facing magnetic north" ...... the crap goes on and on , its not an exact science , why do people try to reinvent the wheel , basically its moving a follicular unit from point a to point b , thats it in a nutshell , why move part of it ? chances are you may have to go back and move the rest later if the mpb continues ,

    anyway i digress and the op was asking opinions on Dr Lindsey , i would go with Dr Lindsey for fue, small procedure 1000 grafts frontal third behind hairline and assess results after a year , healing , growth , you can then work from there

    all the best

    ejj

Similar Threads

  1. Spex Surgery*10!* 224 FUE - Dr William Lindsey
    By Spex in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 01:51 AM
  2. Dr. William Lindsey / Scar Revision
    By Dr. Lindsey in forum Hair Transplant Results By IAHRS Recommended Surgeons
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 08:43 AM
  3. Virginia Hair Transplant Surgeon - Dr. William Lindsey / 3200 Grafts
    By Dr. Lindsey in forum Hair Transplant Results By IAHRS Recommended Surgeons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 01:39 PM
  4. Dr. William Lindsey - Virginia / Crown / 2600 Grafts
    By Dr. Lindsey in forum Hair Transplant Results By IAHRS Recommended Surgeons
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 08:47 AM
  5. Dr. William Lindsey / 1500 Grafts / 8 Month Hairline
    By Dr. Lindsey in forum Hair Transplant Results By IAHRS Recommended Surgeons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 12:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Two consultations, two opposing opinions?
07-03-2022 10:55 AM
by JFR
Last Post By JFR
Today 02:40 AM
1600 FUE results, short hair, interview, Dr. Lindsey
02-16-2022 04:59 AM
Last Post By joana
Yesterday 07:31 PM
Celebrity Hairline Disasters - How To Avoid the Kyle Christie Effect
02-16-2018 02:47 PM
Last Post By cpahar90
Yesterday 04:06 AM
Question on number of grafts
Yesterday 02:30 AM
Last Post By Omorac1981
Yesterday 04:02 AM
11.06.20 Koray Erdogan 5000 Greft Results
04-18-2022 08:41 AM
by 110620
Last Post By totoking
07-05-2022 11:01 PM