Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clandestine
    • Aug 2011

Yeah not sure if serious query or..

Just expose yourself little by little to the sun, and wear a light SPF sunscreen frequently when you start to feel over exposed.

Comment

• sausage
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by NotBelievingIt
      Its called wearing sunscreen...
      to get a tan....you wear sunscreen.

WTF.

Comment

• clandestine
        • Aug 2011

Yes, you will. Go with a light SPF. And refer to my previous post.

Comment

• sausage
          • Jan 2012

when you are bald as I am......I am not sure sun cream would help enough to protect the scalp.

If you are protecting your head with a stronger sunscreen than whatever you have put on your face..........how do you get it to be an even tan.

You don't want a brown face and white head.

Comment

• clandestine
            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by sausage
            when you are bald as I am......I am not sure sun cream would help enough to protect the scalp.
            I shave 000, so yes I'm as 'bald' as you are, bud.

Originally posted by sausage
            If you are protecting your head with a stronger sunscreen than whatever you have put on your face..........how do you get it to be an even tan.
            Start by going into the sun, no sunscreen, little by little. Do it in your backyard or something; start tanning.

When you start to feel over exposed, put on a light SPF sunscreen, or go inside. Rinse, repeat. Do this over and over, and you'll start to tan.

I feel as if I'm repeating myself.

Comment

• sausage
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
              I shave 000, so yes I'm as 'bald' as you are, bud.

Start by going into the sun, no sunscreen, little by little. Do it in your backyard or something; start tanning.

When you start to feel over exposed, put on a light SPF sunscreen, or go inside. Rinse, repeat. Do this over and over, and you'll start to tan.

I feel as if I'm repeating myself.
              cheers,

I am going to look so sexual after spending the weekend outside in the heatwave we are having in the UK......I will use your tips and I will look like a sexy bald badass.

Comment

• clandestine
                • Aug 2011

Cheers knt.

Comment

• amibald
                  • Sep 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
                  Yeah not sure if serious query or..

Just expose yourself little by little to the sun, and wear a light SPF sunscreen frequently when you start to feel over exposed.
                  ]

bulk *******.

No sunny weather in the UK brah. Best to hop on that jergens natural glow time. I've seen dudes use it and it's like a gradual build up of real-looking tan (srs).

Btw davey jones you should include growing a beard/facial hair in your list. I know when I buzz my hair down to a 3 I look like a ******* without a light beard.

Comment

• BigThinker
                    • Oct 2012

Originally posted by amibald
                    ]

bulk *******.

No sunny weather in the UK brah. Best to hop on that jergens natural glow time. I've seen dudes use it and it's like a gradual build up of real-looking tan (srs).

Btw davey jones you should include growing a beard/facial hair in your list. I know when I buzz my hair down to a 3 I look like a ******* without a light beard.
                    Even when it comes to having a receded hairline, having maintained stubble really counter balances the big forehead. Don't know what in the hell I'd do without it.

Comment

• sausage
                      • Jan 2012

I have found having stubble with a shaved head is definitely better than without.

Also...get a penis pump.....I have gained an inch.

Comment

• Aames
                        Inactive
                        • Nov 2012

If all of you guys are seriously considering shaving for life and giving up the fight, you should really get a sparse ht and one of those tatoo procedures. At least your face will be framed that way.

Comment

• baldozer
                          • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Aames
                          If all of you guys are seriously considering shaving for life and giving up the fight, you should really get a sparse ht and one of those tatoo procedures. At least your face will be framed that way.
                          But that sparse HT should be done with Dr. Gho, otherwise there would be spots in the donor region, unless you also intend to put tattoo on those dots of course.

Comment

• LordMatthew
                            • Jan 2015

Originally posted by mpalardy
                            I have some hair loss, but am rising in my profession, popular among the fair sex, and treated far more estimably by others than I was when I was in my 20s--and I don't need a pill, transplant, or Kojak-cut to do it.
                            None of this is remotely close to the truth. You are a local laughingstock.

Comment

Working...