Something new? - Page 6 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 221

Thread: Something new?

  1. #51
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7

    Default

    This doesn't strike me as snake oil. These guys are making a huge investment in their business by opening clinics, purchasing IP and retaining quite prestigious legal and tax advisors. Also, read the news article - they spent $1m bucks to acquire the licence to the technology. I understand that we should always be vigilant for scams, but this doesn't smell like a scam.

    Anyway, I'll put my money where my mouth is. When the product is available, I will try it and let you guys track my progress.

  2. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,623

    Default

    Found this, think he's one of their rep's - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um6XDlVOc2U

  3. #53
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7

    Default

    JCM800, I appreciate that you are skeptical, but at this stage no one knows for sure. You and I are both not doctors.

    I don't know whether it works or not, but at least I am going to give it a shot so that this group can benefit. It is a bit easier for me because I have a good friend who now lives and works in Panama City.

  4. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snapple View Post
    JCM800, I appreciate that you are skeptical, but at this stage no one knows for sure. You and I are both not doctors.

    I don't know whether it works or not, but at least I am going to give it a shot so that this group can benefit. It is a bit easier for me because I have a good friend who now lives and works in Panama City.
    Awesome, good initiative.

  5. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,623

    Default

    No worries, it's appreciated that you're going to give it a go, be interesting to see how it pans out.

  6. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Mate, I'm Canadian, but the effort seems a little great at this point. What would your next course of action indeed be once you find your Canadians?
    step 2 is to find at least one of the people who have done the treatment and ask them some important questions, but more important if they can give you 30 minutes of their life to have a videochat and/or some photos...

    if u could do it when u have time will be great... so we can have the definetly proove..and close this TOPIC , yeah

    if u have no time or think is not worth he try , peace and love

  7. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elvispresley View Post
    step 2 is to find at least one of the people who have done the treatment and ask them some important questions, but more important if they can give you 30 minutes of their life to have a videochat and/or some photos...

    if u could do it when u have time will be great... so we can have the definetly proove..and close this TOPIC , yeah

    if u have no time or think is not worth he try , peace and love
    Sure. Don't have any time whatsoever to locate these people, though. If you or anyone else were at all capable of this, then I could contact them.

  8. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Sure. Don't have any time whatsoever to locate these people, though. If you or anyone else were at all capable of this, then I could contact them.
    i tried to find them on fb ... but i cannot find even the 2 young people...
    i presume is BS (at 99% as I said)

    so rest in peace... if they will do something really PROVED and good it will come out automatically...

    at the moment is BS

  9. #59
    Inactive
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Maybe they hate FB as much as I do.

    Who knows - but also I agree, if it works it will storm the media like the 2nd coming.

    Snapple - if you're willing you can try to check it out (set up an appointment...) the rest of us would be very grateful...

  10. #60
    Inactive
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    883

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Snapple View Post
    This doesn't strike me as snake oil. These guys are making a huge investment in their business by opening clinics, purchasing IP and retaining quite prestigious legal and tax advisors. Also, read the news article - they spent $1m bucks to acquire the licence to the technology.
    And yet, with all that investment, they can't manage to provide anything better than a scant handful of murky, ambiguous A/B photos to demonstrate the effectiveness of their product, even though such pictures are the single most important factor in drawing customers?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Gene Therapy update and insights
Today 05:19 AM
Last Post By Dr A's Clinic
Today 05:19 AM
Best hair transplant dr's and price per graft
12-11-2014 02:25 PM
Last Post By AlexBenjamin
Today 04:54 AM
Have you used a car delivery before?
01-10-2023 05:53 AM
by Glent
Last Post By mmurray
Yesterday 04:13 PM
A family has hair restoration with Dr. Lindsey
02-02-2022 08:02 AM
Last Post By Mitch Smith
Yesterday 03:58 AM
New hair care regime based on gene / anti-ageing science
02-22-2022 11:45 AM
Last Post By jameshartman
02-06-2023 10:00 PM