• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • didi
    • Nov 2011

Is HASCI for real?

Hi everyone

I m new to this site and have done some research about this company
    but i still dont know what to make of it.

In another words Im not sure if he is multiplyning hair or not, went on the other forums and people are still arguing about it.
    If he is really able to do HM then everyone should be potential candidate and should be able to fix anyone,even NW6s
    They have clinics in UK, Holland, Belgium and Austria; they are top notch countries and
    members of EU, they have strict laws so it wouldnt be easy to run bussiness if it doesnt deliver.

Also they are happy to train other doctors for certain amount of money, (50k I think) which leads me to think that they are legit. Who in the right mind would do that unless they
    are 100% certain that technology works?

That is a huge business with amazing profits so why no one of the IAHRS docs dont go to HASCI and get trained and
    see if it works or not? its not much money, Spencer can cover it and prove once for all if their claims are true or not..

Even with 80% donor regrowth it would mean hair supply would be infinite(transplanted hair on top of the head
    could be used as donor in future)?

What do people on this forum think about this new technology, Im surprised it doesnt get much attention
    on this forum as much as on others
  • Tracy C
    • Sep 2011

This subject is talked about a lot in this forum. However, I have never seen this specific company mentioned before reading your post. There are four other companies talked about quite frequently though.

Comment

• didi
      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Tracy C
      This subject is talked about a lot in this forum. However, I have never seen this specific company mentioned before reading your post. There are four other companies talked about quite frequently though.
      www.hasci.com by Dr Gho i was referring to

Hair Science Institute -HSI

Comment

• Tracy C
        • Sep 2011

I see. Dr. Gho has been talked about a lot as well. I am surprised you've not seen those discussions here.

Comment

• didi
          • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Tracy C
          I see. Dr. Gho has been talked about a lot as well. I am surprised you've not seen those discussions here.
          I read stuff on this forum but still confused..

Is it safe to go to him and give it a go?
          What Spence thinks about HSI?

Comment

• VictimOfDHT
            • Apr 2011

I know. This is like the mystery of the century or something. I don't get it either. It shouldn't be hard to find out if this doctor's method is legit or not. If I had the extra money I'd get an HT by Gho just for the heck of it to prove whether he's legit or not and then tell the world about it. It really isn't that hard and it is really pissing me off that we're making this like the biggest unsolved mystery.
            But yeah, I think this guy is legit otherwise he would've been busted by now. He's done HTs on a number of celebrities, which proves the guy isnt some crook but some people claim all he's doing is FUEs but then if it were, he wouldn't offer to teach his method to other doctors. If this guy was lying he would never offer to show other doctors what he does.
            The lack of interest on the part of HT doctors is also pissing me off. Come on. All it takes is one well known doctor to go there and check this guy out. $50000 is chum change for an HT doctor. It's like a few days worth of work. And it's not like he's going to lose that money. A lot of people would be willing to undergo this kind of HT if it were offered in N. America. It's a shame. A shame that no doctor is interested in doing this. If I were an HT doctor I wouldn't think twice about checking out Gho's method knowing that I'd be doing thousands of men a huge favor, and that's not because I'd be offering this method here in N. America but because I'd be putting an end to this mystery and giving them an answer to their unanswered question (does Gho's method work or not).

Comment

• didi
              • Nov 2011

Originally posted by VictimOfDHT
              I know. This is like the mystery of the century or something. I don't get it either. It shouldn't be hard to find out if this doctor's method is legit or not. If I had the extra money I'd get an HT by Gho just for the heck of it to prove whether he's legit or not and then tell the world about it. It really isn't that hard and it is really pissing me off that we're making this like the biggest unsolved mystery.
              But yeah, I think this guy is legit otherwise he would've been busted by now. He's done HTs on a number of celebrities, which proves the guy isnt some crook but some people claim all he's doing is FUEs but then if it were, he wouldn't offer to teach his method to other doctors. If this guy was lying he would never offer to show other doctors what he does.
              The lack of interest on the part of HT doctors is also pissing me off. Come on. All it takes is one well known doctor to go there and check this guy out. $50000 is chum change for an HT doctor. It's like a few days worth of work. And it's not like he's going to lose that money. A lot of people would be willing to undergo this kind of HT if it were offered in N. America. It's a shame. A shame that no doctor is interested in doing this. If I were an HT doctor I wouldn't think twice about checking out Gho's method knowing that I'd be doing thousands of men a huge favor, and that's not because I'd be offering this method here in N. America but because I'd be putting an end to this mystery and giving them an answer to their unanswered question (does Gho's method work or not).

very well said. I dont think gho is lunatic to offer to educate doctors unless he is certain of his work.
              Noone complained so far and he is booked out
              he hasnt been busted by now, Europeans cant be that stupid?
              I think this is dejavu, a decade ago or so everyone was dismissing Dr woods and saying it was imposible to do FUE,n look now its all FUE.
              Now we have the same scenario, HT docs are too stingy to invest 50k, it is pocket change for them, I dont get it, i think everyone is attempting it in secrecy, wasting time when you can just pay 50k n get it all shown to you step by step.
              Very soon clinics will start poping up all over the world that offer HST and traditional fue/fut will be thing of the past.
              Even if he is doing fue it is most advanced version of it coz it allows you to shave yr head...

Think Spencer should offer to pay for training to doc that is willing to give it a go.

Cant believe that no one from US hasnt gone to him yet to get educated on HST

Comment

• uninformed
                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by didi
                very well said. I dont think gho is lunatic to offer to educate doctors unless he is certain of his work.
                Noone complained so far and he is booked out
                he hasnt been busted by now, Europeans cant be that stupid?
                I think this is dejavu, a decade ago or so everyone was dismissing Dr woods and saying it was imposible to do FUE,n look now its all FUE.
                Now we have the same scenario, HT docs are too stingy to invest 50k, it is pocket change for them, I dont get it, i think everyone is attempting it in secrecy, wasting time when you can just pay 50k n get it all shown to you step by step.
                Very soon clinics will start poping up all over the world that offer HST and traditional fue/fut will be thing of the past.
                Even if he is doing fue it is most advanced version of it coz it allows you to shave yr head...

Think Spencer should offer to pay for training to doc that is willing to give it a go.

Cant believe that no one from US hasnt gone to him yet to get educated on HST
                spencer said he has not seen concrete evidence, otherwise he would remmend doctors to go gho

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                  • Jul 2011

people on this website, and others, are more interested in "non-invasive"-genetically-mutating shots possibly available in 2016 than in Gho's treatment thats available now.

everyone says Gho has no proof but he does-- his peer reviewed paper. The paper has close up shots etc..--- so there is proof, unless people want to say Gho falsified his paper.

I guess Spencer thinks Gho faked the paper? It'd be nice if he made the statement himself.

Comment

• Tracy C
                    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
                    people on this website, and others, are more interested in "non-invasive"-genetically-mutating shots possibly available in 2016 than in Gho's treatment thats available now.
                    That is a very disturbing way to put it. From what I understand, the future treatments will not be "non-invasive", but they will be "minimally invasive". Nothing is going to be mutated, cells are going to be multiplied. Multiplied and mutated are not the same thing... Women suffering from hair loss need these new treatments. They cannot become available soon enough.

What Dr. Gho is claiming to be able to do is very interesting. But where is the evidence that it is truly any more effective than anything else? I do not see evidence sufficient enough to persuade any doctor to fork over 50K for training by Dr. Gho.

Not to mention that Dr. Gho's treatment requires the head to be shaven. If you are going to tell a women that you need to shave her head, you better have evidence that your treatment works better than anything else available.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                      Inactive
                      • Jan 2011

Here is an update from the Gho HSI patient with scarring alopecia who had 700 Grafts planted

Its after 5 weeks or so.

The funny thing is, that you can clearly see 2 hair grafts, plenty of them. I only mention this bcause people alwas come up with this story

"Gho is plitting hairs which means he took a 2 graft follicle and extracts one hair which he plants and one remains in the donor"

Bla bla adda yadda, if this would be the case, then this scarring alopecia guy had A LOT OF three or four Graft follicles, which we all know are pretty damn rare.

Also you can see some tiny hairs sprouting, but that doenst interest me, i was only looking for the two graft follicles which grow there.

Yeah i know it sucks that no one els offers HSt except Gho, i pretty much know this and its pissing me off too.

PS: You know what pisses me of the most, when everytime you have to debunk stupid questions and accusations from other users regarding Gho, like this whole hair splitting thing.

Tracy i hope this will help you somehow

Comment

• Kampung101
                        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
                        people on this website, and others, are more interested in "non-invasive"-genetically-mutating shots possibly
                        Where do you get this idea from that the cellular multiplication treatments that are going through trials are about mutating your genes? Multiplying cells does not equal mutating genes.

The problem with Gho (and I want to believe him) and something like Acell is that even though their findings have been submitted to peer reviewed papers, they still are relying on what is largerly anecdotal evidence, instead of going through a trial study that is controlled and double-blinded.

Yes, no reports of complaints and lawsuits is a good sign (and a submission in a peer-reviewed paper helps things to an extent), but that doesn't mean that there is now completely concrete evidence that Gho's procedure gives the results he claims it can give.

But like I said, I hope it works because it means the field of hair-tranplants, a field that quite frankly is in serious need of progression, has now improved.

Comment

• VictimOfDHT
                          • Apr 2011

I think we DO have enough evidence -on paper and real examples of real people- on Gho's success but it's always nice to have reassurance from other doctors in the field. Not that the lack of that means Gho's method isn't viable but like I said it just would give us more reassurance. People are usually wary of new things.
                          I myself believe Gho is legit. I'd say I have 95% faith what he's doing is real but I only need that 5% before I commit to spending the money because for me money IS an issue as I don't make much of it at all. If I had a good steady job and money wasn't an issue I'd go for it even if it were a 50/50 thing that Gho is real. So for me it's the expense that's holding me back -and also the travelling and all other expenses required- but I still do intend on giving it a go eventually. The other thing is that I'm cursed with the possibility that I might lose all my transplanted hair and that's why it is especially hard for me to sacrifice $6000 or 7000 knowing it might go in waste.

I SWEAR TO GOD IF I HAD THE MONEY I'D PAY FOR SOMEONE TO GO THERE, GET AN HT, AND DOCUMENT THE WHOLE PROCESS AND PUT AN END TO THIS. I'm a philanthropist but I'm a poor one. Well, it's the thought that matters. But yeah, I wish I were in a position where I could do something to help.
                          But anyway, this is ridiculous. Like I said, there is NO damn reason why we still don't have a 1000% definite answer to this Gho debate thing.

Comment

• gc83uk
                            • Nov 2011

Richard are you also Stevie D, haven't seen you at the other forum for a while. As you know I put an update, just wanted to correct you that it has been 8 weeks, not 5 weeks. I'm still happy with the result so far though. I actually thought I might have lost all of the hairs by now.

Cheers

Comment

• headlikeafuckingorange
                              • Nov 2011

I assume the limit of (if anything) Dr Gho's discovery may just be a "perfected" hair transplant technique or something?

Comment

Working...