Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bald26
    • Jun 2011

Originally posted by RichardDawkins
    sorry and you are wrong again. The hairs dont die :-) and if you wanna be real smart, its the follicle which minituarizes over time. But the follicle just doesnt die. Also its an organ in and on a smaller scale more or less without nerves etc.

You simply cant compare hairs follicles with arms. Here are simple question, even a fake nick can answer

1) do hairs have skeleton structures?

2) do hairs have complex blood vessels

3) do hairs have different regions like nail, skin, fat tissue, bones, nerves etc

4) is a follicle bigger or smaller compared to an arm

5) do you know what a follicle is? If so answer me

6) What is the most important part when you look at a hair?
    What's really with this guy? My point was that "growing hair" is NOT the same as "growing arm". So why asking a bunch of irrelevant questions? You should have asked those questions to the poster named UK.

Comment

• Bald26
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by BackwardsBalding
      hahaha you guys are not listening. First of all stop saying the word masturbation. Its ejaculation, your body does not no whats stimulates it but you ejaculate either way. Its obvious from your comments you guys masturbate alot this would also explain why you are taking it so offensive.
      dude, these guys are weird. I don't know why they get all crazy and offensive on you. Check your email at balkdingbackwards at hotmail. I just sent you one. We can put your study in good use somewhere else.

Comment

• UK_
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Bald26
        What's really with this guy? My point was that "growing hair" is NOT the same as "growing arm". So why asking a bunch of irrelevant questions? You should have asked those questions to the poster named UK.
        Oh it is lol - it really is lol... why do you think researchers are using stem cells and gene therapy to initiate MORPHOGENESIS???? - dya know know what that means?.... The development of an ORGANism

Comment

• UK_
          • Feb 2011

dude, these guys are weird. I don't know why they get all crazy and offensive on you. Check your email at balkdingbackwards at hotmail. I just sent you one. We can put your study in good use somewhere else.
          I wasn't being offensive - was I?... I just found some of the OP's comments blisteringly hilarious.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
            Inactive
            • Jan 2011

Please please stop tears for laughter :-)

Well for an ejaculation you need stimulation first :-) You dont even get those facts straight hilarious.

Those questions are not irrelevant, but they are far to complex for you to answer them and i like it.

Also now you guys did a beginner mistake. On of you (the one who has registered here because of me) comes up with one guys email adress......strange where did he get it in the first place if he was a silent reader before :-)

Man i love trolls they are amazing especially when they dont get there mission done. Yes i bet youre science work will be tremendously populare in die hard christian circles

WAIT better i will ask Spencer to interview you guys :-) for the benefit of us all forget about hair multiplication and WnT and stem cells. All we do is Not ejaculate anymore and we are good guys ^^

Maybe next time when we all look at our fathers, we can say "Man dad you ejaculated too much right"

Comment

• UK_
              • Feb 2011

Cats dont go bald cause they cant wank.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                Inactive
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by UK_
                Cats dont go bald cause they cant wank.
                Please stop i am really wetting my pants right now, being bald was never that much fun then now.

Stop ejaculating and your good but Cell Neoregenesis is BS man this is great stuff.

We should make this thread sticky as hell because in a few years when we are all fixed we can gather together and use this thread as an time killer if we are bored ^^

Comment

• UK_
                  • Feb 2011

@Bald26....

As soon as you realise how complex a hair follicle is... and the real 'task at hand'.

I guarantee you...

No snake oil will ever get the better of you.

Comment

• BackwardsBalding
                    Inactive
                    • Jun 2011

Last Post

K they are right I found nothing in my tests its all just random bs. Anyone who doesn't believe these bald critics(UK, Dawkins) can email me and I would love to keep you updated and include you in the research baldingbackwards at hotmail dot com. Also to spencer I really wanted to keep your site updated but these veterens on your site are the worst scorned bald men I have ever spoke to and have drove me to report my news to another site.

Comment

• Bald26
                      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by UK_
                      I wasn't being offensive - was I?... I just found some of the OP's comments blisteringly hilarious.
                      Sorry, I didn't mean to include you in the "offensive group". I was just saying in general.

To your other question, yes, I know about stem cell research. My point was that "growing hair is NOT the same as growing arms". Let's make it simple. Your hair grow a new one when you were young without any extensive research or lab experiment such as stem cell research. Whereas your new arms don't grow new ones that easily. Comparing "hair growth" with "arm growth" is just stretching it too much. That's all.

Comment

• UK_
                        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by BackwardsBalding
                        K they are right I found nothing in my tests its all just random bs. Anyone who doesn't believe these bald critics(UK, Dawkins) can email me and I would love to keep you updated and include you in the research baldingbackwards at hotmail dot com. Also to spencer I really wanted to keep your site updated but these veterens on your site are the worst scorned bald men I have ever spoke to and have drove me to report my news to another site.
                        I doubt he'll miss you.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                          Inactive
                          • Jan 2011

Yes go to another site, i believe you will bring your fake nicks with you and you will get the exact flags you get here. :-) Bring it on Cuty Pie

Comment

• Bald26
                            • Jun 2011

Please please stop tears for laughter :-)

Well for an ejaculation you need stimulation first :-) You dont even get those facts straight hilarious.

Those questions are not irrelevant, but they are far to complex for you to answer them and i like it.

Also now you guys did a beginner mistake. On of you (the one who has registered here because of me) comes up with one guys email adress......strange where did he get it in the first place if he was a silent reader before :-)

Man i love trolls they are amazing especially when they dont get there mission done. Yes i bet youre science work will be tremendously populare in die hard christian circles

WAIT better i will ask Spencer to interview you guys :-) for the benefit of us all forget about hair multiplication and WnT and stem cells. All we do is Not ejaculate anymore and we are good guys ^^

Maybe next time when we all look at our fathers, we can say "Man dad you ejaculated too much right"
                            The questions were not too complex for me. I just don't think that I should spend time answering time as I am already 26 and I wasn't the one who made a comparison to "hair growing" with "arm growing" and saying that they are similar.

Let me just repeat. I am not the OP. I don't know him. I view him as somebody with good intention and I want to see his results. You guys are making it ridiculously difficult for him and people who want to see the results publicly without registration. I will be keeping in touch with him by email so I don't have to answer your stupid questions with negative attitude. I just don't really understand why you are acting like this when he's not selling anything. Happy balding!

Comment

• UK_
                              • Feb 2011

Sorry, I didn't mean to include you in the "offensive group". I was just saying in general.

To your other question, yes, I know about stem cell research. My point was that "growing hair is NOT the same as growing arms". Let's make it simple. Your hair grow a new one when you were young without any extensive research or lab experiment such as stem cell research. Whereas your new arms don't grow new ones that easily. Comparing "hair growth" with "arm growth" is just stretching it too much. That's all.
                              It's not... it really is THAT COMPLEX, if not more.

Your hair "grow a new when you are born" (?)... er... just like your "organs grow a new when you are born"?, if you are telling me you can reproduce the embryonic stage you were in when you were conceived at any point in your life -EVEN RIGHT NOW-, then my hat is off to you, you have cured cancer, diabetes, alzheimers and you will now live forever, congratulations.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                                • Jan 2011

1) Wow DHT fluctuates from an ejaculation and how about stress or adrenalin which is much more common then ejaculation?

2) DHT causes hair loss! Goor morning mister, have you overslept the latest findings? DHT is only a piece of the puzzle but thanks for giving away only one very vague argument

3) Propecia doesnt work for everyone and even people with decreased libido after stopping to use propecia their hair falls out yeah yeah even if they dont spank the monkey anymore

4) Right the least amount of blood flow is responsible for hair loss hmmmmm but isnt this contradictory to the fact that the blood transports DHT to the hairs? Just curious you know.

Also one strange thing though. What happens to guys who rapidly lost their hair lets say in their 40 but have wanked their whole life before?

Why do old man who are not wanking a shiny head?

Yeah yeah this thread is just stupid as those whole theory supporters

You know why hair loss and masturbation is correlated? Because when we come into puberty the hair loss starts and the sexual arousal comes up you could also say

Hey kising starts hair loss because when we age we kiss girls.

Good lord btw you guys make one mistake, you are strangely online every time together :-) which is very funny and curious, also you play fetch and throw here.

But nevertheless, i dont think that anyone here from the REAL users will support you, strangely until right now only new registered dubious guys supported you
                                I don't know what are real users for you, or new dubious guys, but me and you registered in the same month. And although I don't believe entirely in this, I am interested in what he has to say. For me personally and I am 100% sure masturbating or having sex had nothing to do with my hair loss. But who knows, maybe masturbating too much, won't do your MPB any good.

Comment

Working...