+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 90 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 ... LastLast

would it be possible to buy a gram of CB through you?

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    I used seti for 2 months and it stopped shedding completely. Didn't have enough to use it can long enough to really judge efficacy. Then i started CB...it took about 4 and a half months before I started to see regrowth but i knew it was coming because I shed a bunch of hair. I started using 5% 2x a day in the custom liquid vehicle that the private forum sells. I don't know what the vehicle is made of, nor have I used CB in another vehicle but it's working for me so I'm pleased. Lately I've been using about 3.5%-4% 2x a day and it's still working well. I'm sure the quality vehicle has something to do with that.

SD I don't think the forum moderators here allow members to tell each other about other sites? hellouser is a member there though maybe he can help you get in.

I pay $150 a gram for CB.

I've been using cb now for about 5 months. I got it from the private forum and they have a custom liquid they made specifically for CB and I've had absolutely incredible regrowth in my crown.

I used to be a nw3 with a noticeable bald spot in the crown and now I have a FULL crown. I cannot believe it. After coming to this forum for so long I have finally beaten hair loss.

Inactive

I've been using cb now for about 5 months. I got it from the private forum and they have a custom liquid they made specifically for CB and I've had absolutely incredible regrowth in my crown.

I used to be a nw3 with a noticeable bald spot in the crown and now I have a FULL crown. I cannot believe it. After coming to this forum for so long I have finally beaten hair loss.
    Pics or it didn't happen!

That's awesome to hear! You deserve it. I know you were struggling just a year ago.
    Things are getting better. Even if the miraculous treatments don't materialize any time soon, it's nice to see that bridge treatments are becoming a reality.

isnt CB extremely expensive compared to RU? its like double the price..who can afford that? rich people? and I know which private forum you are talking about im a member there... but how much of CB do you need per day and how long does it last?? and how much did it cost like 300 bux?

Congrats! Are there any plans on the forum on sharing information with the broader community?

Holy shit dude, super exciting. Let us know what that custom liquid is!

Please Pm me or post it on reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/

I posted this on another forum because people asked questions in relation to CB-03-01, many found it helpful so;

Does CB-03-01 work? Well it's a androgen receptor antagonist. Nobody reported results because nobody has a real clue on how to even approach things like pharmacokinetic properties of a drug.

The whole community reasoned that CB-03-01 didn't work because of vehicle issues. I knew immediately by having a look at the properties that it was a concentration issue. To no surprise obviously COSMO is trailing 2 x 5% a day now. There are no reasons to argue that there was ever a problem with the vehicle the as drug as it is low in MW and is of lipophilic nature.

Now your question is how well is CB-03-01 going to work? Based on the literature provided it seems to have the same activity towards the AR like cyproterone acetate which is a anti-androgen that is already on the market.

My speculative reasoning would be that it's going to be just about as good as finasteride in terms of results, perhaps a little worse.

The edge of CB-03-01 towards current treatments like finasteride *should be* by displaying a better side effect profile, not necessarily by providing better results. Eventually the real answer will come from their clinical trial results.
    This is really true. For anyone thinking this will be the magical "thing", sorry CB-03-01 isn't going to be that. The effectiveness is probably going to be around the same as finasteride is, hopefully without the side effects. It will definitely not be better than something like dutasteride in terms of effectiveness.

Crown regrowth is cute but enough people show extremely good regrowth of the crown with finasteride (eventually coupled with minoxidil).

Sorry for being the "hope-crusher" again guys, but gotta stay objective here .

Nonetheless it will be still great if it does display a better side effect profile. Although somebody already showed me literature that the HTPA axis was altered in some subjects and I believe this is at a concentration of 1%. AFAIK they should be done with their data collection soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    I posted this on another forum because people asked questions in relation to CB-03-01, many found it helpful so;

This is really true. For anyone thinking this will be the magical "thing", sorry CB-03-01 isn't going to be that. The effectiveness is probably going to be around the same as finasteride is, hopefully without the side effects. It will definitely not be better than something like dutasteride in terms of effectiveness.

Crown regrowth is cute but enough people show extremely good regrowth of the crown with finasteride (eventually coupled with minoxidil).

Sorry for being the "hope-crusher" again guys, but gotta stay objective here .

Nonetheless it will be still great if it does display a better side effect profile. Although somebody already showed me literature that the HTPA axis was altered in some subjects and I believe this is at a concentration of 1%. AFAIK they should be done with their data collection soon.
    Thats effectively a cure for me. I dont want to touch finasteride because of the libido and other hormonal side effects. And minoxidil because of the dark circles, facial puffiness and water retention.

Would be a game changer for me right now because minoxidil is sort of at a stand still and I can't take too much of it on top because I'm also using it on my face to grow a better beard. Took fin for a month and I was practically asexual.

@FTL so it regrew your crown, how about the temples/ hairline?? Any results to point out there or are you all set up front? Thanks!