Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
    Mr know it all over here.

If you have all the answers, why dont you set up your own start up.
    great argument. Instead of calling out incompetency where it is, you suggest me to start my own company?

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by 2020
      great argument. Instead of calling out incompetency where it is, you suggest me to start my own company?
      Talking about incompetency, you convinced loads of people to buy equol from follexen, which not only turned out to be a scam but the company folded.

Secondly, these guys at histogen are professional scientists, not arm chair ethusiasts like you.

Give them the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

• Jan 2012

Talking about incompetency, you convinced loads of people to buy equol from follexen, which not only turned out to be a scam but the company folded.
        no I didn't what are you talking about.

Secondly, these guys at histogen are professional scientists, not arm chair ethusiasts like you.

Give them the benefit of the doubt.
        then why are they failing?

Comment

• maxhair
          • Oct 2011

Mr know it all over here.

If you have all the answers, why dont you set up your own start up.
          It's akin to the "I don't understand what you're saying, therefor you are stupid" argument.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
            • Nov 2011

no I didn't what are you talking about.
            http://www.****************/interact...sed-on-S-equol

Can anyone shed any light on this? Perhaps a equol fan like 2020? I dont care about the price, if it works and is much safer than fin. Link me to studies, and explain how its safer. Fin stops the production of DHT, which can seriously damage your sex life (if youre unlucky). Equol binds to DHT, so it cant bind to

Granted you didn't directly tell people to buy Folexen, but the way you promoted equol as being the cure, convinced a lot of people to give it a shot.

then why are they failing?
            So these set of results are not their best, but in the growth booster pdf its clear they regrew thinnings hair around the temples.

The product is likely to improve.

Comment

• Jan 2012

http://www.****************/interact...sed-on-S-equol

Can anyone shed any light on this? Perhaps a equol fan like 2020? I dont care about the price, if it works and is much safer than fin. Link me to studies, and explain how its safer. Fin stops the production of DHT, which can seriously damage your sex life (if youre unlucky). Equol binds to DHT, so it cant bind to

Granted you didn't directly tell people to buy Folexen, but the way you promoted equol as being the cure, convinced a lot of people to give it a shot.
              I just posted studies proving that equol is able to block DHT without messing with 5AR.

So these set of results are not their best, but in the growth booster pdf its clear they regrew thinnings hair around the temples.
              not that clear actually. If it was that clear, they would have slicked that hair back but they didn't

The product is likely to improve.
              how? Even more injections? They're not going to actually change the mixture.

Comment

• Breaking Bald
                • Aug 2012

yeahyeahyeah, don't feed the troll.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                  • Nov 2011

I just posted studies proving that equol is able to block DHT without messing with 5AR.

not that clear actually. If it was that clear, they would have slicked that hair back but they didn't

You are a moron.

Every tom, dick and harry can see a visible difference.

Comment

• Dazza
                    • Jun 2012

Good to see you back 2020.

How did your TB injections go? Any regrowth at all? You starting OC soon as you stated before in the OC thread that's its the "cure"

Back on topic, this was what I was expecting from the news.

Comment

• Pate
                      • Sep 2011

They may well improve the mixture, or its dose. But the main improvement will be repeat applications. There is good reason to believe HSC only works on follicles in the inductive phase. So getting injections every 6 weeks for 1-2 years will mean just about every follicle gets a hit.

It could massively improve the performance of HSC. Still speculation of course, but educated speculation. And until HSC has been tried in this way, none of the negativity is warranted. Excessive optimism is equally fallacious. But for some reason the bitter baldies hold sway here, so we don't see much optimism. In fact 2020 himself used to be the worst offender on that front with Replicel. Ironically.

Comment

• UK_
                        • Feb 2011

What I still cant get my head around is how the TRX2 thread has had around 200,000 more views than the primary Histogen thread - just shows how stupid the general public are.

Comment

• gutted
                          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by UK_
                          What I still cant get my head around is how the TRX2 thread has had around 200,000 more views than the primary Histogen thread - just shows how stupid the general public are.
                          stop making every single thread into a trx2 thread!!! lool - this is the future. This is histogen!

Comment

• UK_
                            • Feb 2011

I wonder if Spencer could get that interview with Gail now? I mean there's a lot of information to discuss now right? Especially growth in temporal regions.

Comment

• gutted
                              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by UK_
                              I wonder if Spencer could get that interview with Gail now? I mean there's a lot of information to discuss now right? Especially growth in temporal regions.
                              lets hope he does.

Comment

• rdawg
                                • Jun 2012

Originally posted by UK_
                                Or even just ziering again, there's some questions needing to be answered.

Comment

Working...