Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sizzlinghairs
    • Apr 2011

As I understand, the release of PGD2 is what causes that flush, and the flush usually only last 20-30 min @ best, and that is @ a VERY high dose of niacin.

No one on here is getting a flush from niacin, and if we are having PGD2 released im sure its a very fast small burst.. How could we be getting the results we're getting if our hair was being damaged?

That being said, I have emailed andy with the 2 links you posted

Comment

• gutted
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by sizzlinghairs
      As I understand, the release of PGD2 is what causes that flush, and the flush usually only last 20-30 min @ best, and that is @ a VERY high dose of niacin.

No one on here is getting a flush from niacin, and if we are having PGD2 released im sure its a very fast small burst.. How could we be getting the results we're getting if our hair was being damaged?

That being said, I have emailed andy with the 2 links you posted
      exactly...its just food for thought.

i always recieved a flush when i was on 500mg niacin though, but never from the trx2 niacin.

Comment

• Jcm800
        • Jan 2011

Same here-individual niacin tablets blow my head off. No such flushing with Trx capsules at all for me.

Comment

• gutted
          • Jan 2011

heres something intresting - >

Stefansson and Andersen make paleo dieters look like vegans. (Photo by sheilaz413 ) Low-carb diets and paleolithic nutrition are all the rag...

meat contains the highest amount of cartinine.
          Im not saying the thicker hair is due to this but its intresting they witnessed thicker hair/decerased shedding after staying on the meat diet for a year.

Comment

• AgainstThis
            • Jan 2011

Hairloss remains completely stopped, for the third month straight.

It's gotten to the point where I almost forget to take my TRX2 some days. Done wonders for my psychology.

Existing hair has thickened up considerably and I see some minor new growth in the temple area. I'll upload some pictures for you later today.

I'm deeply satisfied with TRX2 right now.

The only other things in my regime are Keto 2% shampoo twice a week and H & S Anti-Hairloss Formula for regular days. Just that. Pics incoming.

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

When you post latest pics can you also put a link up to your first set of pics? Thanks.

Comment

• doke
                • Jun 2009

am i the only one still sceptical and i cannot remember against how long have you been on the trx and are you taking any other oral or topical products as well?

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

I've got my usual doubts about this doke, but it's my last ditch attempt before buzzing. Ain't trying Fin.

Comment

• johnnyboots
                    • Feb 2011

against my better judgement i ordered it,im a norwood vertex 3,what kind of time line results do you think i can expect?

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

When I was last on it I quit at eight months. At the time I didn't think it helped, but my hair has taken a dive since stopping it, probably would have anyway. Seems to me nine months+ is the time to start seeing some improvement, I'm sure long termers can correct me on that tho.

Comment

• gutted
                        • Jan 2011

i noticed in about 2/3 months, possibly even earlier a reduction in my daily hair shedding, but for actual regrowth it took longer.

id say if your losing hair right now, in the past few weeks, you should know what levels the loss was at so you can judge for your self if this does stop loss or not, if your not aware of those levels it will be hard for you to judge.

as for regrowth though, its hard to tell, but one thing i know for sure my hair has become more thicker and has more volume to it, whether this is existing hairs becoming thicker or an increase in hair count is anyones guess, but personally i attribute it to both hair count increase and hair diameter increase.

temple regrowth has still not occurred, and i doubt i will be seeing any major results there, as it is hard to grow any hair in that region, but i have noticed small hairs pop up.

i also suggest taking msm along with trx2.

Comment

• Jcm800
                          • Jan 2011

What's msm gutted? Pill lotion or potion? Whichever of those where do you get it from?

Comment

• gutted
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
                            What's msm gutted? Pill lotion or potion? Whichever of those where do you get it from?
                            bodykind promote a healthier and more sustainable lifestyle by offering the most rigorously selected natural health & beauty products. All supported by exceptional customer service.

you can get them in pill or powder form.
                            makes all hair (including body hair) grow like crazy.

Comment

• AgainstThis
                              • Jan 2011

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Jcm, TRX2 was doing jack shit for the first 12 months for me. Or it seemed like it. I was on it because I still had supplies, and heavily using toppik. Then, around Christmas, it stopped. Just stopped. I was and still am incredulous and extremely pleased by this change.

No regrowth on the temples -some tiny hairs but I don't consider them regrowth- but a definite thickening and volumising in the middle. The most important thing for me though, is that my loss has been completely halted. I feel RELIEF.

And I'm not on anything else, I'm a really lazy guy even when it comes to vanity. If I can take a pill and be good, I'm there. If I have to carry Magica De Spell's bag of tricks to appear normal, **** it.

PS [B]I am still,by no means telling anyone to get on TRX2. It's ridiculous to wait for a full year before you see results, but this is what is happening to me and I'm sharing it. We're all grown kids here. And soon I'm finishing month 15./B]

Comment

• gutted
                                • Jan 2011

intresting...

can you post the links to your baseline pictures

Comment

Working...