Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • humboldt
    • Apr 2011

Hair was looking worse and worse with TRX2. I stopped that stuff finally...absolutely no positive effect! Save your money..

Comment

• Jcm800
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by humboldt
      Hair was looking worse and worse with TRX2. I stopped that stuff finally...absolutely no positive effect! Save your money..
      Did your hair improve after stopping? I'm actually looking forward to my supplies running out.

Comment

• humboldt
        • Apr 2011

Indeed...the hair status improved day by day after stopping! The hair looks better again, although the AGA-problem persists!

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by humboldt
          Indeed...the hair status improved day by day after stopping! The hair looks better again, although the AGA-problem persists!
          I recall my hair turning very elastic not long after starting this, it's going to be interesting ceasing it.

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
            • Apr 2011

anyone else getting this elastic feeling jcm talks about? my hair feels healthier peronsally..

jcm, ur hair still feels completely elastic and not at ALL healthier???

Comment

• AgainstThis
              • Jan 2011

C'mon, let's not get paranoid here.

It's one thing to have TRX2 do nothing and another to blame it for making your hair worse. Based on it's ingredients, that's completely bonkers.

Anyhow, I'm better than I was 8 months ago, just no miracles, but no worsening of my condition either. If this holds, I'll keep at it 'till Replicel becomes available and we're finally rid of this bullshit.

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                • Apr 2011

not to belabor the point, but against the texture of ur hair feel healthier correct?

Comment

• AgainstThis
                  • Jan 2011

Υep, the shafts are thicker and I have better coverage on my scalp, from the inside out. Like before, my hairline would be fast receding and the vertex and crown were only just beginning to thin. Vertex and crown completely reversed and filled out and what frontal hair I have got thicker and stronger.

There are a ton of fuzzy sprouts along my temples and the shedding is minimal, so I'm sticking to this. Even if there are no miracles involved, maintenance till Replicel sounds damn fine to me now.

From what I understand, TRX2 has zero value to people who have already lost hair follicles. What good it does, it probably does to hair *just beginning* to shrink. "Easy" cases in other words.

Comment

• thechamp
                    • Jan 2011

So this tiny fuzz hairs a good sign

Fuzzy tiny hairs a good sign?

Comment

• AgainstThis
                      • Jan 2011

I don't really care about counting peach fuzz and praying it turns into hair.

I look at it as a total, as an overall look and feel of my hair and it is better. I have some pictures from December '10 where it's a real horror show and now it's much improved.

All I need, really

Comment

• thechamp
                        • Jan 2011

Good

So that's why we should all hangbin there including jc

Comment

• Jcm800
                          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by AgainstThis
                          C'mon, let's not get paranoid here.

It's one thing to have TRX2 do nothing and another to blame it for making your hair worse. Based on it's ingredients, that's completely bonkers.

Anyhow, I'm better than I was 8 months ago, just no miracles, but no worsening of my condition either. If this holds, I'll keep at it 'till Replicel becomes available and we're finally rid of this bullshit.
                          My hair was longish when I started taking this. Sometime after, maybe a month I notice I could literally 'stretch' hairs before they would pop out of my scalp, there was no paranoia-it happened! Someone else reported similar way back too.

Anyway that's resolved now.

Comment

• Jcm800
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by AgainstThis
                            I don't really care about counting peach fuzz and praying it turns into hair.

I look at it as a total, as an overall look and feel of my hair and it is better. I have some pictures from December '10 where it's a real horror show and now it's much improved.

All I need, really
                            Willing to post those December '10 pics? Blank out your face if needed?

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                              • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
                              Willing to post those December '10 pics? Blank out your face if needed?

ya can we get some pictures posted?

I honestly can't believe you guys are still posting daily on this thing....

I thought we figured out this was just a mens once a day vitamin pill....

anyway lets post some pictures or end this bullshit thread

Comment

• Jcm800
                                • Jan 2011

What's the low down on Zinc NeedHair? Read your taking that? Sounds more beneficial than this stuff?!

Comment

Working...