Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hellouser
    • May 2012

Originally posted by doke
    Try these emails kane@koutingchina.com and sales@koutingchina.com and subject ORDER ENQUIRY FOR RU58841 he will get back to you but remember whatever part of the world you are the time difference.
    Awesome! THANK YOU!

10grams should be pretty good to restore/maintain hair until a solution comes out. At 100mg a day it should last around 100 days, which is a little over 3 months. For $280 per 3 months I can live with that, its not an extreme amount of cash, I pay more for my car insurance and used to pay nearly half that each month for my cell phone bill alone.

I'd rather keep my hair and lose a bit of dough until a proper solution comes out.

Thanks again

Comment

• doke
      • Jun 2009

hi hell have you be in contact with kane yet.

Comment

• doke
        • Jun 2009

Forgot to tell you guys im using the hairmax laser comb the lux 9 rechargable only that i had the old hairmax where it only had one laser in it and that gave my hair more body.
        So i thought if i use with the ru with minox and i saw one at the right price i would get one and hey presto got a brand new lux 9 on ebay with 2 years warranty for £156 including post.

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

AgainstThis - hows it hangin? Any news?

Comment

• ulanude
            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
            AgainstThis - hows it hangin? Any news?
            on my end still only good things to tell. the thickening up process definitely continues...

i'm using trx2 (not the lasercomb)

yes Against any news?

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by ulanude
              on my end still only good things to tell. the thickening up process definitely continues...

i'm using trx2 (not the lasercomb)

yes Against any news?
              l wasn't actually asking for a progress report from you mate, we know you use this stuff, you plug it at every opportunity..

Pictures to back up your claims at all, at least?

Apologies if you're genuine

Comment

• ulanude
                • Dec 2011

l wasn't actually asking for a progress report from you mate, we know you use this stuff, you plug it at every opportunity..

Pictures to back up your claims at all, at least?

Apologies if you're genuine
                sorry didn't mean to quote/respond to your question - ticked the "quote" box accidentially - was intended as an update for the general audience...

didn't keep track of my progress via photos as honestly i'm to busy to do this in an accurate manner and not convinced about the value of photos anyway (just as yourself i assume)

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by ulanude
                  sorry didn't mean to quote/respond to your question - ticked the "quote" box accidentially - was intended as an update for the general audience...

didn't keep track of my progress via photos as honestly i'm to busy to do this in an accurate manner and not convinced about the value of photos anyway (just as yourself i assume)
                  I've got photo's from when i started tackling the onset of this curse actually - Had no gains to make it worthwile posting them - you assume wrong. But should Trx2 sprout blond flowing locks from the now sparse area's, i'll publish them

Comment

• gutted
                    • Jan 2011

I've got photo's from when i started tackling the onset of this curse actually - Had no gains to make it worthwile posting them - you assume wrong. But should Trx2 sprout blond flowing locks from the now sparse area's, i'll publish them
                    jc you still on the msm?

how about the minox?

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by gutted
                      jc you still on the msm?

how about the minox?
                      Tbh i dropped both of them, shall restart the msm, but had a shed that coincided with taking those and it put me off, think it was a seasonal shed anyway.

And as for minox - fck it, after 14 months it did jack shit except empty my wallet and fck over my hairline - sooo i dropped it about a month back, yeah i might well get a heavy shed, but **** - it never re-grew anything for me to lose, so i'm hoping i'll escape a heavy pay-back - time will tell..

Comment

• gutted
                        • Jan 2011

Tbh i dropped both of them, shall restart the msm, but had a shed that coincided with taking those and it put me off, think it was a seasonal shed anyway.

And as for minox - fck it, after 14 months it did jack shit except empty my wallet and fck over my hairline - sooo i dropped it about a month back, yeah i might well get a heavy shed, but **** - it never re-grew anything for me to lose, so i'm hoping i'll escape a heavy pay-back - time will tell..

you should stick with the msm.

Comment

• Jcm800
                          • Jan 2011

I'll get back on board with them, ironically, since quitting the minox i've seen two-three hairs pop up, nothing to brag about but it's the most activity i've had in over a year lol.

Comment

• gutted
                            • Jan 2011

I'll get back on board with them, ironically, since quitting the minox i've seen two-three hairs pop up, nothing to brag about but it's the most activity i've had in over a year lol.
                            i think its fair to say minox isnt "working" for you probably due to the aggressiveness of your mpb.

Comment

• Jcm800
                              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by gutted
                              i think its fair to say minox isnt "working" for you probably due to the aggressiveness of your mpb.
                              Not sure i'd even say my mpb is aggressive, it's been a slow process for me thankfully. It only accelerated noticeably when i started using the minox on my hairline.

Comment

• gutted
                                • Jan 2011

Not sure i'd even say my mpb is aggressive, it's been a slow process for me thankfully. It only accelerated noticeably when i started using the minox on my hairline.
                                oh yeah i rememer now, you were only applying at the hair line. Its probably just a very long shed due to you not applying consistently...who knows.

Comment

Working...