Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

Yeah, also on my 6th bottle of this stuff, and 7 weeks off the smokes, time flies..

Comment

• gutted
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
      Yeah, also on my 6th bottle of this stuff, and 7 weeks off the smokes, time flies..
      you should really get on msm 6grams/9 grams per day along with the trx2 and stay consistent with it.

Comment

• Jcm800
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by gutted
        you should really get on msm 6grams/9 grams per day along with the trx2 and stay consistent with it.
        grams? are you buying it in powder form now? Given up on the suppository sized tablets?!

Comment

• gutted
          • Jan 2011

grams? are you buying it in powder form now? Given up on the suppository sized tablets?!
          1000mg=1gram - i take 9000mg a day

ive switched to capsules that contain the powdered form.

Comment

• Jcm800
            • Jan 2011

1000mg=1gram - i take 9000mg a day

ive switched to capsules that contain the powdered form.
            Ok mate, got a link please? Still got some tabs, need to order more so caps might be easier to swallow (think the size of the tabs put me off too - running the risk of choking to death daily trying to swallow them)

Comment

• gutted
              • Jan 2011

Ok mate, got a link please? Still got some tabs, need to order more so caps might be easier to swallow (think the size of the tabs put me off too - running the risk of choking to death daily trying to swallow them)
              lool - heres a link

bodykind promote a healthier and more sustainable lifestyle by offering the most rigorously selected natural health & beauty products. All supported by exceptional customer service.

Comment

• Jcm800
                • Jan 2011

Thanks mate just ordered a couple

Comment

• 30plus
                  • Apr 2011

Morning all

Though it was about time for a 20 month (ish?) update. The reason I've been silent is because I have nothing new to report and this post will read (I'm afraid) like the other 20 or so updates I've previously written on here! So here goes...

As I've said a thousand times before. TRX2 has thickened what remains of my hair a little bit. Of that there is no doubt. However it has not been able to stem to the tide of shedding (albeit slowly) and minaturisation of crown and hairline. Every haircut I get, I notice the hairline has creeped back just a tiny bit further. Photos I am taking confirm this. Crown a little wider too.

Overall density is slowly being reduced as well. TRX2 has not been miracoulous for me nor has it regrown any hair or stopped shedding. Sadly I must be the 1 in 10! It may have slowed down my hairloss but I cannot be sure.

This stuff isn't snake oil but it isn't "outstanding" as they claim either. I desperately hope that they have something stronger from them in the pipeline...

C'mon Mr Whitfield and friends we KNOW you read this. This is the only independent forum really reviweing this stuff. Can you put some research updates up?

Comment

• gutted
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by 30plus
                    Morning all

Though it was about time for a 20 month (ish?) update. The reason I've been silent is because I have nothing new to report and this post will read (I'm afraid) like the other 20 or so updates I've previously written on here! So here goes...

As I've said a thousand times before. TRX2 has thickened what remains of my hair a little bit. Of that there is no doubt. However it has not been able to stem to the tide of shedding (albeit slowly) and minaturisation of crown and hairline. Every haircut I get, I notice the hairline has creeped back just a tiny bit further. Photos I am taking confirm this. Crown a little wider too.

Overall density is slowly being reduced as well. TRX2 has not been miracoulous for me nor has it regrown any hair or stopped shedding. Sadly I must be the 1 in 10! It may have slowed down my hairloss but I cannot be sure.

This stuff isn't snake oil but it isn't "outstanding" as they claim either. I desperately hope that they have something stronger from them in the pipeline...

C'mon Mr Whitfield and friends we KNOW you read this. This is the only independent forum really reviweing this stuff. Can you put some research updates up?
                    Very unlucky indeed.

However i do remember you stated you take it with DUT and have been on that for 3/4 years. Its probable you are losing hair due to reflex hyperandorgenicty taking place. And trx2 is not able to maintain your hair alone because of this. Just my theory.

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

Anyone else looking to order some of those caps, I'd recommend ordering from that link, mine arrived in two days.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by 30plus
                        Photos I am taking confirm this. Crown a little wider too.

***rofl***

Comment

• gutted
                          • Jan 2011

Anyone else looking to order some of those caps, I'd recommend ordering from that link, mine arrived in two days.
                          jc you need to stick with it and be consistent this time.

Comment

• Jcm800
                            • Jan 2011

jc you need to stick with it and be consistent this time.
                            I will mate, just took three and they went down swiftly, it was the fear of choking that put me off the tablets before :-D

How many per day should I start off with, 3-4?

Comment

• gutted
                              • Jan 2011

I will mate, just took three and they went down swiftly, it was the fear of choking that put me off the tablets before :-D

How many per day should I start off with, 3-4?
                              loool

start off with 3 rise to 6 or 9.

Comment

• Jcm800
                                • Jan 2011

Tks. If nothing else they'll be good for my skin and joints :-) hopefully some hair benefits too.

Comment

Working...