X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ulanude
    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
    So ulanude-you've been on it how long?

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but you say you've seen temporal regrowth?
    So far it didn't regrow my temples. However, I also do see some new hair strands even around the temples. The main thing it did for me is stopping my hair loss and overall "thickening up" my hair to a stage that I can wear a different hair style again. I venture to say that my hair bounced back to the situation ca. 6 years ago. This stuff does its job for me. Beware that that it took a long time for the effects to become apparent.

Comment

• doke
      • Jun 2009

hi guys i wonder who the person is who is in the trx2 picture from base line to regrowth because if it is genuine and it helps just some people after 18 months then it is impresive.
      Theres a but coming i am scepticle even though i may not have given it a fair go and also please trx lets know some detail of the guy in the study and whether he was on other hair growth products or only trx.

Comment

• ulanude
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by doke
        hi guys i wonder who the person is who is in the trx2 picture from base line to regrowth because if it is genuine and it helps just some people after 18 months then it is impresive.
        Theres a but coming i am scepticle even though i may not have given it a fair go and also please trx lets know some detail of the guy in the study and whether he was on other hair growth products or only trx.
        See their "Inclusion Criteria" of the study:

"Volunteers previously exposed to minoxidil and/or finasteride were not eligible to participate in the study, as were patients who have used any synthetic drug, such as antihypertensives, steroids, spironolactone, ketokonazole, cimetidine, cytotoxic compounds, anticonvulsant drugs, b-blockers, estrogens or progesterone within the previous six months."

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

I doubt he's even real Doke also have you had an email from them with a link to a "real customer testimonial" video?

It's laughable, he says he started taking the stuff nine months ago based on positive online comments etc. lmao, where were there any positive comments nine months ago?

As far as im aware this forum has been the only one giving this stuff the time of day-and nine months ago I don't recall anyone singing it's praises as the guy suggests.

Sorry Bio labs gotta do better than that.

Here's the link http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop...vimGrUD0&gl=GB
          Last edited by Jcm800; 03-06-2012, 04:18 AM. Reason: Added link

Comment

• ulanude
            • Dec 2011

I doubt he's even real Doke also have you had an email from them with a link to a "real customer testimonial" video?

It's laughable, he says he started taking the stuff nine months ago based on positive online comments etc. lmao, where were there any positive comments nine months ago?

As far as im aware this forum has been the only one giving this stuff the time of day-and nine months ago I don't recall anyone singing it's praises as the guy suggests.

Sorry Bio labs gotta do better than that.

Here's the link http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop...vimGrUD0&gl=GB
            Jcm you keep ignoring anybody who has anything positve to say (such as me, gutted, against, etc. etc.).
            I actually welcome that they ask real customers for real testimonials rather than making something up.

Comment

• doke
              • Jun 2009

Thanks jcm do you still keep getting mail from them.

Comment

• Jcm800
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by doke
                Thanks jcm do you still keep getting mail from them.
                Yeah mate still get the mails lol

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

No, I'm not ignoring gutted or AgainstThis at all, im still curious.

As for them using 'real' users for the testimonials, c'mon man what makes you think that guy is real?!

Comment

• ulanude
                    • Dec 2011

No, I'm not ignoring gutted or AgainstThis at all, im still curious.

As for them using 'real' users for the testimonials, c'mon man what makes you think that guy is real?!
                    Because they have also asked me to provide a testimonial. Seems like they did with everybody who has been on the treatment long enough.

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

Really? Care to post the mail? I'd like to see that.

Comment

• ulanude
                        • Dec 2011

Really? Care to post the mail? I'd like to see that.
                        here you go...

Dear Marcus,
                        this is Andy (Scientific Support).

I would like to touch base with you and find out if you would be interested in doing us a favour and providing us with a testimonial video of your treatment progress (positive or negative alike)?

We are currently in the process of collecting a number of real customer testimonial videos, which we are planning to publish on our website. This will help our company to showcase our product and treatment progress - it also will help other patients to view a real customer feedback and real results achieved with TRX2 supplementation.

The video could be recorded with a standard webcam (or other stationary video equipment you may have available). If wished we could make your face and identity anonymous (by blurring) and also change your name if wished. We wouldn't publish anything before we didn't get your final approval on it.

Please do let me know if you are interested.

Best,

Andy

Regards,
                        Andy
                        TRX2.com / Scientific Support

Comment

• Jcm800
                          • Jan 2011

Fair enough. Has any other long termer received that email? AgainstThis, gutted?

So how long exactly have you been taking it ulanude?

I took it for eight months and saw no change whatsoever of benefit.

Comment

• ulanude
                            • Dec 2011

Fair enough. Has any other long termer received that email? AgainstThis, gutted?

I'm in month 13 now (started Feb 2011). I had a bit of thickening until month 8 but I'd say that real improvements came thereafter.

Comment

• gutted
                              • Jan 2011

i havent recieved any email but did let them know i was seeing great improvement. I wouldnt do it to be honest even if they asked.

The problem is you took it for 8 months with minoxidil, in that 8 months you assumed trx2 did nothing for you and the minoxidil did nothing for you. Im almost certain, you should have seen a reduction in hair loss in that period had you not started minox. Within 3 weeks to a month i noticed this without a doubt.

Ive been through this with countless treatments, stopping one and starting another. Then stharting another on top of the first one, this is NOT good for hair. Over the years ive understood throwing the "kitchen sink" in with all these treatments is not the best apporach. You dont know whcih one is doing what to your hair.

I have my own opinions as to why i think you "assumed" you saw no results.

Againstthis, needs to do an update, and confirm if he is still experiencing low shed levels.

It looks like only 3/4 users in this whole thread are trying it out, and so far i have only noticed great improvement on my hair (and possibly sizzling)...which does not look good.

I saw the vid, and they state that guy was 23, around the same age as me, whos noticing good results.

Comment

• Jcm800
                                • Jan 2011

Yes I started Minox, that's correct - and was a mistake as far as im concerned. Tho I am starting to see some slight regrowth finally, not much tho granted.

Ive been on the Minox approx ten months now, religiously-don't think it'll be wise to stop.

I'll confess now tho that I have reordered this stuff again. I shall take it for at least a year and finally satisfy my own curiosity.

There's nothing else for me, Finasteride isn't viable, I can't afford to risk sides.

If this trial yields nothing for me ill rock a buzz cut and mourn my happy hairy days of old.

I'm not expecting much tbh - but desperation calls folks.

Comment

Working...