Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gutted
    • Jan 2011

looks like mark zuckerberg stole whitfields idea ->

Facebook's much-hyped 'new look', which allows you to fill in your 'pre-Facebook' life, and gives your page a more 'magazine-like' feel, is to launch today - and the rest of us should see it 'in the near future'.

Comment

• 30plus
      • Apr 2011

Hey sizzling.

I know this thread has now died (and rightly so...) but I'll answer your questions anyway as I am at about the 11 month stage and going to try a few more months on this as I am due my 3 month freebie soon.

The problem with this stuff is that it has not prevented me from continuing to recede and lose hair at the same rate (i reckon anyway...) had I not taken this stuff. Therefore my hairline is being eaten away and as I am a diffuse thinner too... i have continued to lose hair overall. So yes both my hairline and top of scalp continue to thin even on the good days.

Remaining hair is undoubtedly a little bit thicker... especially on the good days... but I am continuing to lose ground which is bitterly disappointing...especially given the "results" on their website.

How are you doing?

Comment

• 30plus
        • Apr 2011

Ps - gutted did you ever find the patents filed?

Comment

• thechamp
          • Jan 2011

Hey imtrying to send this back

Any one know the addy to send for a refund

Comment

• gutted
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by 30plus
            Ps - gutted did you ever find the patents filed?
            i contacted them a month or two ago asking if patents have been published but they stated they werent able to give any information out as of yet.

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
              • Apr 2011

well, i am like 7 1/2 months in and it is apparent Im still receeding. Health of hair seems better... Really all I can say..

Are you absolutely sure ur still diffusing all over? Any signs of it slowing down?

And champ, things are still very negative for u???

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                • Apr 2011

So just trying to clarify here, EVERYONE that is on this stuff is having no positive results at ALL anymore on here except some very small improvements? (health of hair)?

Champ, so ur going full scale bald now and Trx2 isnt doing jack shit for u anymore? A period of 1 month it was helping but is now complete garbage for u?

Just trying to get an idea of where everyone is at (except 30plus)

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

Lord have mercy. You will all go bald relying on this scam. Whitfield is one heartless conning mother****er. he's an entrepreneur-fact. He wants money and is getting some. Stop funding him.

Comment

• 30plus
                    • Apr 2011

Had a hair cut last night. Hairline is a mess. Horrible minaturised and with big gaps at the temples. Looks so cr*p...

Overall not much better. But still definietly a bit thicker...

I'm guessing that TRX2 has had no effect whatsoever on the rate of my loss.

Also am due my free order for my next order so giving it three more months

Should be about time the patents are released for their "portfolio of products." I wonder how easy it is to search for them?

Comment

• BoSox
                      • Jun 2010

lol, "Saying goodbye to hairloss, forever."

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• doke
                        • Jun 2009

one thing i do not like is the mention of dht blockers causing cancer on this video,now i am scepticle whats to say that the natural ingredience in trx2 might cause side effects or a disease in time as its not been trialed with thousends of people like the uk and fda in us for safety so alarm bells ring with scaremongering?

Comment

• Jcm800
                          • Jan 2011

This stuff is a crock of shit. End of story.

Comment

• gutted
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by doke
                            one thing i do not like is the mention of dht blockers causing cancer on this video
                            where does it say that???

Comment

• doke
                              • Jun 2009

Gutted watch its near the start its there.

Comment

• Ted
                                • May 2011

If I remember right, studies have shown that finasterid increases the risks of breast cancer and of severe prostate cancer. It also decreases the risks of not so severe prostate cancer.

Comment

Working...