Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doke
    • Jun 2009

calm down guys to be fair i offered them to jc because he lives in uk as i do, although i wonder whether to use them myself to see if they make a difference.

Comment

• Jcm800
      • Jan 2011

It's cool doke, I just didn't appreciate the underhand way in which snake goes around doing things.

I'm easy with your decision, it'd be interesting to take it to eight months with your offer, if not im stopping at six, can't bare the thought of paying Whitfield more money that's all.

Comment

• thechamp
        • Jan 2011

How am I a snake he said you did not want them

And asked me if I would like them

Comment

• thechamp
          • Jan 2011

Ok

Yesterday, 09:19 PM * #2953
          doke

if you pm me your address i will send you for free jc as i am not bothered.
          I'm
          No snake

Comment

• Jcm800
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by thechamp
            Yesterday, 09:19 PM * #2953
            doke

if you pm me your address i will send you for free jc as i am not bothered.
            I'm
            No snake
            Yes champ, he asked ME to pm him,not you, which I did, and you jumped in after and tried to get in on it, hissssss snake boy.

Comment

• thechamp
              • Jan 2011

Haha I miss read it lol

Comment

• doke
                • Jun 2009

holy crap all this for trx2 and its not a miracle hahaha snakes and ladders

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

Haha it was the principle, snake eyes saw his chance lol, anyway all's cool

Comment

• doke
                    • Jun 2009

hi jc have you still got some left

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

Ya doke think I've got about three weeks left chap

Comment

• doke
                        • Jun 2009

anyone been in contact with the company.? as to pics yet.

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                          • Apr 2011

Ok guys, I will post an update. I just got finished with my second bottle.

My hair does look better and healthier. Temples still seem to be receeding. Hair does seem more alive. Shedding is less but not minimal.

Hair just looks and feels better then 3 months ago. It honestly feels like trx2 is doing something. And believe me, Im VERY VERY hesitant to say something like that. Ive been scammed many a time and have become pretty jaded.

Maybe trx2 has the ability to maintain and then regrow a TINY TINY bit for some individuals whose hairloss is not that bad but still there. Maybe trx2 is just not powerful enough for jcm and others whose loss is past a certain point. I was around a NW 2-3 with a strong V hairline and semi-thick black hair. Close to what against has.

If it can maintain like this I would be down to pay for the rest of my life for it. there are no hormone destroying sides and minoxidil induced forehead hair growth along with raccoon circles under the eyes.

Maintanence is pretty huge if there are no sides involved. I dont know why "againstthis" doesnt think the same. I can unerstand being mad at the company for making over-zealous claims, but if a product maintains ur hair with no side effects, that is a pretty big victory and worth paying for imho.

Comment

• Jcm800
                            • Jan 2011

I'll chip in - my hair, if anything should be a good example for this stuff to work on, i'm not a cue-ball, i have a fair amount still - but i have yet to see any kind of sign to say it's being maintained by this stuff, as of yet anyway.

I could give it the benefit of the doubt and say i'm too old, but i won't, yes if i was a Norwood 6-7 at my age, i'd never expect any tablet to work for me, but i'm not - and going by Whitfield's claims, i feel i'd be in the running for some gains, but personally i'm not seeing them.

Good luck to you tho sizzling, you've gone from having freaky textured hair to having hair you sound more pleased with,pretty quickly dude.

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                              • Apr 2011

That freaky textured hair was a combination of using a certain shampoo with the trx2 related softness. Once I dropped the shampoo, the hair started to appear a little more normal.

Comment

• gutted
                                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by sizzlinghairs

Maybe trx2 has the ability to maintain and then regrow a TINY TINY bit for some individuals whose hairloss is not that bad but still there. Maybe trx2 is just not powerful enough for jcm and others whose loss is past a certain point. I was around a NW 2-3 with a strong V hairline and semi-thick black hair. Close to what against has.

perhaps upping the dosage will imrpove results? im thinking of starting back on the individual trx2 ingredients along with the trx2 pills, this coming month.

Comment

Working...