Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

Not the only idiot. I gave him £240, others persist in throwing money at him, they'll learn.

Comment

• Ted
      • May 2011

I'm sure you are following this thread Biolabs so i'm asking you to verify that crowningglory is not associated with you.

Also please answer your customers mails! It's been over 3 weeks since I asked about better pictures and wondered about the customer trial results witch you said would be out months ago.

Whitfield get a grip of this, your name is at stake.

Comment

• thechamp
        • Jan 2011

Well too bad

I re ordered lol so I guess I will have to go back to propecia or the new spectral

Comment

• thechamp
          • Jan 2011

I'm getting a hair cut tonight

I'll have new pics so you guys 100 percent sertin this is a scam

Comment

• thechamp
            • Jan 2011

ok now my first pic was 3 months in

now this is like in the ten month or something i started trx2 jan 28 or some shit
            my hair does look better my first pic is in the red jacket
            Attached Files

Comment

• 30plus
              • Apr 2011

Hmm

Things not well in the world of Oxford Biolabs me thinks. I sent a question over a month ago that they have ignored that too. I also got my next three month shipment very early so I have like 5 bottles at home now. It's as if they needed the cash quickly.

Apart from the update they have been very quiet. It would be great if they could just come out be upfront and explain to us why we are getting the results we are all getting on here:

- Slightly thicker hair; reduced-ish shedding (maybe...) and No regrowth.

I would continue to use it if it was slightly cheaper as I like my thicker hair but 50Euros per bottle is a lot of money...

Comment

• Jcm800
                • Jan 2011

I really wouldn't be alarmed at their lack of response. They are selective about replies unless it's to do with re-ordering.

Comment

• thechamp
                  • Jan 2011

I'm asking does my hair look thicker and better

???Wellll I wanna know my hair looks better

Comment

• 30plus
                    • Apr 2011

Champ. take a photo like the first one. Above your head and with the flash on then we can see...

Also is your hair the same length?

Comment

• thechamp
                      • Jan 2011

Pretty much i just got a short hair cut

Not a biz just sizzors my hair does look better

Comment

• headOhair
                        • Nov 2011

i hate to say this, but this is nothing more revolutionary than taking current supplments and putting on a new package... plus charging a lot more for it

As someone who's been into bodybuilding and working out for years, all of these supplements have been around and used for years. No real secret.

Plus if it WAS a revolution, they would have a patent, but you can't patent naturally occurring substances like BCAA's, which is essentially in every protein like steaks LOL

"Potassium, L-carnitine-L-tartrate, BCAA and Nicotinic Acid delivered via a proprietary potassium channel-stimulating complex.

The patent pending TRX2™ formula is a 100% natural, drug-free food supplement"

Comment

• thechamp
                          • Jan 2011

im not saying it

but my hair clearly looks much better healthier than it did ten months ago
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Jcm800
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by headOhair
                            i hate to say this, but this is nothing more revolutionary than taking current supplments and putting on a new package... plus charging a lot more for it

As someone who's been into bodybuilding and working out for years, all of these supplements have been around and used for years. No real secret.

Plus if it WAS a revolution, they would have a patent, but you can't patent naturally occurring substances like BCAA's, which is essentially in every protein like steaks LOL

"Potassium, L-carnitine-L-tartrate, BCAA and Nicotinic Acid delivered via a proprietary potassium channel-stimulating complex.

The patent pending TRX2™ formula is a 100% natural, drug-free food supplement"
                            Totally agree, I was blinded by the false promises and clung on to them like an idiot. This is a scam product.

Comment

• thechamp
                              • Jan 2011

Why the **** is my hair getting better

That's all I want to know

Comment

• thechamp
                                • Jan 2011

I don't understand

It's not a total scam for nw1 I'm seeing results and proved it with pics maybe 12 months is when people will see results

Comment

Working...