Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by sizzlinghairs
    The fact that against this has maintained baseline and even a bit better over 5 months sounds like somewhat of a success to me. Who knows, maybe it is just slwoing down his already slow progression...
    After 5 months onwards, I expect more than 'a bit better'

I expect thick and heavy hair, including frontal temple regions, don't I Dr Whitfield?!

Being as Against seems to be the top responder-I'd think at this stage, he'd be seeing stubble of some sort/growing hairs on his temple regions, or showing signs-bah let a bit more time pass,and we'll confirm the scam.

Comment

• ohlife
      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Jcm800
      After 5 months onwards, I expect more than 'a bit better'

I expect thick and heavy hair, including frontal temple regions, don't I Dr Whitfield?!

Being as Against seems to be the top responder-I'd think at this stage, he'd be seeing stubble of some sort/growing hairs on his temple regions, or showing signs-bah let a bit more time pass,and we'll confirm the scam.
      Are you crazy? I'd have shot somebody to have maintained the amount of hair I had 6 months ago, and to be able to carry that amount in to the future. Some people here have wildly high expectations for something relatively cheap (compared to transplants etc.) and that doesn't involve surgery etc.

*And if you think that maintenance without regrowth constitutes a 'scam', you're in fantasy land. That being said, I'm skeptical as to whether this stuff can help maintain for most people.

Comment

• Jcm800
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by ohlife
        Are you crazy? I'd have shot somebody to have maintained the amount of hair I had 6 months ago, and to be able to carry that amount in to the future. Some people here have wildly high expectations for something relatively cheap (compared to transplants etc.) and that doesn't involve surgery etc.

*And if you think that maintenance without regrowth constitutes a 'scam', you're in fantasy land. That being said, I'm skeptical as to whether this stuff can help maintain for most people.
        Well, I've lost more hair than when I started this course.

Im in reality land, it's not helping me..so far, and I don't see it turning my situ around.

My crown is thinning, I took comparison pics the day I started this course.

And it pisses me off when I look at them.

I won't settle for anything but what I've been promised, if I don't see those promises coming true, ****ing right im gonna be angry.

Why settle for maintenance, we've been promised much more.

Rant over, I'll shut up until I've used my 6th bottle up.

Still too early to say if I've been 'ass raped' but feels like my trousers are being pulled down.

Comment

• humboldt
          • Apr 2011

Crown, temples, hairline...the whole head is thinning more and more! TRX2 has absolutely no effect on AGA! It´s a big scam, save your money for an effective treatment!

Comment

• Jcm800
            • Jan 2011

And really, no disrespect to AgainstThis, but where's anyone else showing definitive signs?

I don't see them, if it wasnt for AgainstThis, **** we'd only have thechamp praising this!!

Comment

• thechamp
              • Jan 2011

Why would I lie I'm nit far behind against this and I quit propecia 4 months ago and not shedding

Comment

• AgainstThis
                • Jan 2011

So it's obviously and painfully easy to do the math.

Apparently, my hair loss progresses slowly and I'm possibly seeing some fringe benefits by Ketoconazole use. If all the rest of you fellow lab rats report no maintenance -if maintenance was a given, there'd be merit to the product- it means that we are all pretty much alone and at the mercy of our genes.

They updated their site again, added a "Community" section that rehases and redates articles they had on there 2 years ago. The sad thing is, these are good articles that pretty much tell it like it is, luring us into thinking that they are actually serious about this "Treatment".

Such bullshit...

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

They're masters of bullshit I'll give them that.

They know that "bullshit baffles brains".

Comment

• thechamp
                    • Jan 2011

Well if keeps the hair i have I'll be happy

Comment

• AgainstThis
                      • Jan 2011

It sucks to be ****ing desperate. Not just about hair, everything. You make all the bad choices and in a perverse way, you are justified because at least *you did something*. Sometimes I want to run away to Someplace South and just live on the beach, away from people, scams, hair pills and all assorted bullshit.

Hear us Whitfield? We call BULLSHIT.

Comment

• thechamp
                        • Jan 2011

So why dont we just send all our trx2 back

Comment

• Jcm800
                          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by AgainstThis
                          It sucks to be ****ing desperate. Not just about hair, everything. You make all the bad choices and in a perverse way, you are justified because at least *you did something*. Sometimes I want to run away to Someplace South and just live on the beach, away from people, scams, hair pills and all assorted bullshit.

Hear us Whitfield? We call BULLSHIT.
                          I hear you dude, we're ****ed, only glimmer of hope is the next couple of months-just don't see **** all positive happening,to me anyway.

Comment

• thechamp
                            • Jan 2011

But my hair looks good I'll post some pics tommrow

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by ohlife

Before getting on TRX2, did you see any before and after pictures of people who used TRX2?

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by AgainstThis
                                Mmmm...if I had to do it on a scale, i'd give it a 6.5 if I was fair, 7 if I were generous. Hair is definitely looking better than when I first started treatment but I had come so close to NW3 that even a slow reversal will still look like a thinning NW2, just not as severe and/or bad as it used to be.

What intrigues me is that water rod theory one of you explained earlier because it is valid and that's how channels of all sorts work. Minimal shedding still.

Don't hold your breath for TRX2 pictures. It used to be spring, now it's summer, before you know it, it'll be Merry Xmass for all
                                Should have been before they even came out with the product, not 5 million years after they stole your money. If these bottles cost $5 each, I still wouldn't buy them.

Comment

Working...