Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

I started losing hope sometime ago.

If this stuff restores anyones hairline--I'll eat my own excrement.

..I won't be doing that.

Comment

• BoSox
      • Jun 2010

Does it matter if you take all 3 pills in the morning, as opposed to spreading out towards the day?

I really hope this stuff helps my thinning, my hairline isn't to bad.

Comment

• AgainstThis
        • Jan 2011

Doesn't make any kind of real difference, it's about the supposed quantity of the ingredients you get in your system every day. I take all three in the morning with coffee.

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

I take all three at night with a glass of milk, don't think it makes any difference tho.

Comment

• BoSox
            • Jun 2010

Originally posted by AgainstThis
            18 days away from hitting the 5 month mark.

I'm pretty certain that a lot of my hair has thickened up, giving an illusion of better coverage. Thicker hairs, not more. I'll post pics on day 150 (Last update was 102) but like most of you, I've pretty much lost all hope in this somehow "miraculously" restoring a solid NW2 hairline.
            How long did it take for you to notice your hair getting thicker, and where exactly? From a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best..how much of an improvement so far is this "thickness"?

Comment

• Deluxe
              • Jul 2010

Originally posted by AgainstThis
              18 days away from hitting the 5 month mark.

I'm pretty certain that a lot of my hair has thickened up, giving an illusion of better coverage. Thicker hairs, not more. I'll post pics on day 150 (Last update was 102) but like most of you, I've pretty much lost all hope in this somehow "miraculously" restoring a solid NW2 hairline.
              Against, remember that they stated that after the 5 month mark is when you will begin to see results. Let's hope that things kick into gear.

BTW, I received an e-mail from andy and he stated that they will be starting to publish some results in the summer sometime.

Comment

• thechamp
                • Jan 2011

After 5 months

Wait against this we will know after 5 months and if it keeps your hair bonus not all is lost

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by KeepTheHair
                  We all hope it works man... good luck. I've yet to have any results.

Don't know why JCM takes it so personally when I don't believe it will work. I can't help feeling this way about products as this is usually what happens, not so?

I still have hope for this stuff I haven't lost it all. I just thought I would have seen something by now for sure at least...
                  I never did reply to this - err, i dont take it personally - in general i happen to agree with what you say, peace

5 month's is the magic month, i don't even think that's going to make a difference, but we'll see..

Comment

• AgainstThis
                    • Jan 2011

Mmmm...if I had to do it on a scale, i'd give it a 6.5 if I was fair, 7 if I were generous. Hair is definitely looking better than when I first started treatment but I had come so close to NW3 that even a slow reversal will still look like a thinning NW2, just not as severe and/or bad as it used to be.

What intrigues me is that water rod theory one of you explained earlier because it is valid and that's how channels of all sorts work. Minimal shedding still.

Don't hold your breath for TRX2 pictures. It used to be spring, now it's summer, before you know it, it'll be Merry Xmass for all

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

I think the water channel theory that Deluxe came up with is very good, it makes sense,so much so that I'm surprised TW hasn't used it on his site.

Let's hope and pray this isn't a rip off, I know im bloody negative lately, but I just can't see it turning things around-we live in hope..

Comment

• sickandtired
                        • Jun 2011

Has anyone questioned them on facebook? I contacted them months ago through emails and, as referenced, they stated photo-testimonials would be available in the spring.

I know they tend to ignore emails unrelated to refills now, so a public forum such as facebook may be more effective; especially from actual customers. They will be forced to respond or remove our posts - which would be condeming to say the least.

Comment

• Jcm800
                          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by sickandtired
                          Has anyone questioned them on facebook? I contacted them months ago through emails and, as referenced, they stated photo-testimonials would be available in the spring.

I know they tend to ignore emails unrelated to refills now, so a public forum such as facebook may be more effective; especially from actual customers. They will be forced to respond or remove our posts - which would be condeming to say the least.

That's actually a good idea. Force them to respond one way or another on Facebook, lack of a response on their part, or deletion of questions would definatley be questionable behavior..

Comment

• johnnyboots
                            • Feb 2011

don't you think they they are way past questionable?i mean failing to answer e-mails is friggin shady.imo you dudes were ass raped.

Comment

• thechamp
                              • Jan 2011

Well this is looking like a good replacement for propecia for me

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                                • Apr 2011

The fact that against this has maintained baseline and even a bit better over 5 months sounds like somewhat of a success to me. Who knows, maybe it is just slwoing down his already slow progression...

Comment

Working...