+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 465 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 392 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    What else are you taking?
    Propecia, 5 years now. Just recently have I noticed less shedding, stronger hair.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Propecia, 5 years now. Just recently have I noticed less shedding, stronger hair.
    Hard one to call, you're on Fin, I'm on Minox, I feel better about my hair lately too, gut feeling and common sense says it's the Minox helping me.

Guess you know yourself if this stuff is benefiting you, I've no experience of Fin.

It's not a "change of tune", it's an honest assessment of the product.

They promised the sky, all I got are some very *marginal* results that could very well be nature taking it's course. Nothing AMAZING happened that would "surpass my expectations".

So I'm continuing to month 9, just to have given this a proper shake. I don't think I'll see any great difference though.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinFast View Post
    I hear ya man. I have tried everything. Rogaine, 5% propecia, Dr. Lee's shampoo, minox and *******, laser, avodart, and most recently PRP. Not only has nothing maintained my hair, nothing has slowed it down.
    jesus christ.

Have you tried saw palmetto?

lol only joking.

Default Maybe

Against this maybe we should all send it back your right it's impossible in 3 months your gonna have results to envy

Go for it Against, run the course, at least you'll have gone the distance.

In the mean time we should all start thinking about how we can wipe the smile off that smug ****ers face, because I doubt youll be impressed at nine months chap.

hi guys i do think as in champs view it maybe that we all think that some days our hair may be looking better,its a delusion i've had it if you look in a mirror under certain light conditions and angles you can see tiny little white hairs and i think that is not regrowth but male pattern loss in other words miniaturisation of the follicles.
    Whether minoxidil of propecia can reverse this in certain cases yes and or keep what hair you have that would be successful but as to regrowing totally bald temples and crowns as we have i think only a hair transplant at this time not trx2 or any other natural treatments will do that.
    I no its a bummer but i came to that conclution now after many years of trying nearly everything drugs and naturals.
    If you are in the early stages of loss get on propecia minox and combine with a laser device like a helmet that covers the whole scalp and you may get some good results.
    I have noticed and been impressed with a new formula stem cell treatment but i will not devulge it here yet only when i have tried it on myself first because if it works on my loss bald spots then i think it will for many.
    Dont try to guess yet what it is i will be trialing i will soon let you guys know after at least five to six months when i have received it that is.

Default Well trx2 is maintaing what I have

Maintaining what I have atm

No, you think it is champ. Where's the regrowth? The second generation of hair? **** maintenance I want the promised golden fleece from Whitfield.

Well **** looks like that's not happening give propecia a go **** the sides go for it