propecia,minoxidal 5% and nizoral what to phase out?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scott1974
    • Aug 2010

propecia,minoxidal 5% and nizoral what to phase out?

For the past 12 mo. I've been taking 1.25 mg. Of propecia a day, minoxidal 5% twice a day and nizoral 2% shampoo once every 3 days I've had excellent results mostly in the crown area with regrowth and even a little on top, and I've had no further hair loss. I've pretty much plateaud once I hit mo. 10 which is normal from what I've read since I don't expect any further hair regrowth can I stop everything except the propecia and continue to keep what I've currently have. Any advice would help.
  • Balding Celebrities
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by scott1974
    For the past 12 mo. I've been taking 1.25 mg. Of propecia a day, minoxidal 5% twice a day and nizoral 2% shampoo once every 3 days I've had excellent results mostly in the crown area with regrowth and even a little on top, and I've had no further hair loss. I've pretty much plateaud once I hit mo. 10 which is normal from what I've read since I don't expect any further hair regrowth can I stop everything except the propecia and continue to keep what I've currently have. Any advice would help.
    I think you should keep going with all three. You hear so many stories of people getting great results, then getting lazy with their regimen and losing ground.
    Don't risk it!

Comment

Working...