Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jackindia
    • Sep 2017

Originally posted by t1hair
    I have read about hair grow and a lot of articles mention using onion juice to regrow hair. Does it really work?

Hi
    all we need is a healthy cleaned scalp in the first place

if you dont clean it, there is no use applying anything

you can either follow the procedure , i mentioned
    or just follow any procedure available on net (try finding ayurvedic methods to clean scalp for new hair, since here too many people just keep fooling me for inventing this)

or if you believe , just follow the procedure i wrote (note that I wrote the entire procedure , just simply follow and get your hair)
    all the best

Comment

• jackindia
      • Sep 2017

Comment

• jackindia
        • Sep 2017

You didnt find any new hair, right?

Wait

now look below

Comment

• jackindia
          • Sep 2017

enjoying

lets wait for another month

will upload my new pic to wonder

Comment

• jackindia
            • Sep 2017

You can even find the same new hairs in the earlier pic also , but only one layer

if we focus light in a particular angle, then only we can find the new hair bcoz the very new hair doesnt possess black colour, it is transparent
            it takes a few days to turn its color
            enjoying with new hair,awww

Comment

• nk1990
              • Jul 2017

ok il be honest, ive tried natural for a long time, ive tried saw palmetto, herbs and herbs and more herbs,

ive applied emu oil (not gonna lie this helped with itchyness & improved scalp condtion) nto sure about hair loss, but yeah that amla/ bhringraj neem shikakai everything, almond sesame, recently started with essential oils thought I saw some improvement with cedarwood but put it down to placebo, been using that peppermint, lavender, rosemary cedarwood.

used nioxin, - nizoral which made my scalp become very tight and inflamed - soon after found emu oil which helped incredibly!

used so many man saini herbal, regeno hair ****ing all sorts!

only issue with natural is its just not strong enough to help grow hair, I could possibly state that it has helped in delay and control hair loss but never stop it and defo not regrow from your perspective or a bald head.

Just ordered kirkland 5% with 5% azelaic acid heres hoping!

Comment

• jackindia
                • Sep 2017

Originally posted by nk1990
                ok il be honest, ive tried natural for a long time, ive tried saw palmetto, herbs and herbs and more herbs,

ive applied emu oil (not gonna lie this helped with itchyness & improved scalp condtion) nto sure about hair loss, but yeah that amla/ bhringraj neem shikakai everything, almond sesame, recently started with essential oils thought I saw some improvement with cedarwood but put it down to placebo, been using that peppermint, lavender, rosemary cedarwood.

used nioxin, - nizoral which made my scalp become very tight and inflamed - soon after found emu oil which helped incredibly!

used so many man saini herbal, regeno hair ****ing all sorts!

only issue with natural is its just not strong enough to help grow hair, I could possibly state that it has helped in delay and control hair loss but never stop it and defo not regrow from your perspective or a bald head.

Just ordered kirkland 5% with 5% azelaic acid heres hoping!
                Hi

Did you clean your scalp before you apply all these things

Comment

• DAVE52
                  • Sep 2010

Originally posted by jackindia
                  You didnt find any new hair, right?

Wait

now look below
                  no I didn't

Comment

• sebastian13
                    • Nov 2018

Originally posted by jackindia

enjoying https://rooftopsnipersgame.com

lets wait for another month

will upload my new pic to wonder
                    Good result.. And where is new pic?

Comment

• KayleighOwens
                      • Aug 2021

Dermalmd hair growth serum has really helped with my hair growth. I’m now on my second bottle. It doesn’t happen overnight, but it works it will also thicken your hair.

Comment

• virginuso
                        • Jun 2021

In this case, you need to be extremely careful when it comes to food. I know that there are products that accelerate hair growth but at the same time increase the cholesterol content in your body. Believe my experience that high cholesterol is terrible. If it weren't for the functional medicine approach to high cholesterol, I probably would have become fat and died of a heart attack. The safest way to speed up hair growth is to make various masks from ginger, mint, sage, honey, or gelatin. There are different recipes for such masks on the Internet.

Comment

Working...