Regrow your hair naturally

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GroughBack
    • Feb 2017

It's really not, these do nothing except keep hair, and a little more for others at best, or we'd see photo's in this room from people that are on these drugs, or know people who have grown a significant amount of hair back. Unfortunately it just doesn't happen. I know for a fact that it does with natural methods because its happening for me, and seen it for others.

Studies are there and impressive. They are underfunded(so might contain a smaller group), and therefore are easy to discredit. This say's one thing, its not the study's that matter it's the dollar behind them. Easy to see how drugs win the study every time.

Pumpkin Seeds 4 Times as Effective as Finasteride

Pumpkin Seeds

Mean hair count increases of 40% were observed in PSO-treated men at 24 weeks, whereas increases of 10% were observed in placebo-treated men (P < 0.001). Adverse effects were not different in the two groups.

Finasteride
    In men with male pattern hair loss, finasteride 1 mg/d slowed the progression of hair loss and increased hair growth in clinical trials over 2 years.

Finasteride treatment improved scalp hair by all evaluation techniques at 1 and 2 years (P < .001 vs placebo, all comparisons). Clinically significant increases in hair count (baseline = 876 hairs), measured in a 1-inch diameter circular area (5.1 cm2) of balding vertex scalp, were observed with finasteride treatment (107 and 138 hairs vs placebo at 1 and 2 years, respectively; P < .001). Treatment with placebo resulted in progressive hair loss. Patients' self-assessment demonstrated that finasteride treatment slowed hair loss, increased hair growth, and improved appearance of hair. These improvements were corroborated by investigator assessments and assessments of photographs. Adverse effects were minimal.
    CONCLUSION:
    In men with male pattern hair loss, finasteride 1 mg/d slowed the progression of hair loss and increased hair growth in clinical trials over 2 years.

We should learn this here thats what we're here for a 40% increase not 10%

Comment

• jackindia
      • Sep 2017

Originally posted by GroughBack
      Delihairclinic,
      Think your in the wrong thread, this is what was posted last>>>
      Pumpkin is an amazing one. But the problem is - When your scalp is full of bacteria and other things, it will not be useful. Further, in general, whatever you eat , the nutrients present in them would be useful not only to the scalp but also to repair/nurture various other tissues. So, it depends from individual to individual.

Luckily, it may help you or may not
      So it is always better to provide the scalp with the oil directly by applying on the head.

Comment

• GroughBack
        • Feb 2017

It will work, and is one of the many things working for me.

40% more hair is 40% more hair, mean count is an average.
        This means it all 76 people grew an average of 40% more hair.

So MAY work is not the case, it will work(most likely 40% more hair give or take)

Mean hair count increases of 40% were observed in PSO-treated men at 24 weeks, whereas increases of 10% were observed in placebo-treated men (P < 0.001). Adverse effects were not different in the two groups.

That's 4 times as effective a Finasteride!!

Comment

• jackindia
          • Sep 2017

It will work, and is one of the many things working for me.

40% more hair is 40% more hair, mean count is an average.
          This means it all 76 people grew an average of 40% more hair.

So MAY work is not the case, it will work(most likely 40% more hair give or take)

That's 4 times as effective a Finasteride!!
          That's great
          Thanks for the information
          What I am trying to say is I have doubt whether the nutrients/supplements we take by eating will be more effective than we apply the same directly on the scalp.
          And it's also equally important that the scalp should be out of all the external factors and let it recover from illness to get it enough fertility.

Comment

• bonitis
            • Dec 2016

If hair loss is a matter of nutrients and health, why does it happen almost exclusively to men? There are plenty of unhealthy women. Why do they have their hair? Why do unhealthy men still have hair?

Because you're talking nonsense. Male pattern baldness is caused by genetics and male hormones. It doesn't take modern scientific equipment to figure this out.

Something happens to men that rarely happens to women? Must be something men have that women don't.

Comment

• GroughBack
              • Feb 2017

Its more than just nutrients. I think you can narrow it to 3 main factors: 1.Nutrients Vitamins minerals ect. This will help in many ways, one of the main factors is cholesterol, predominantly a male problem, and also found in very high amounts in scalp tissue of balding men. 2. Cell signaling, obviously this will be very different in men, and why we have body hair when women do not. 3.DHT a male hormone.

Men can positively influence everyone of these with nutrition, women do not tend to have these problems. They can eat like crud and not grow hair on their body, in the same way they can eat like crud and not lose hair on their head.

Because we are predisposed to hair loss, it is more important for men to use nutrition when it comes to hair loss.

Comment

• GroughBack
                • Feb 2017

Jackito, Btw. I do agree with you, topical is very important! The combination of internal and topical nutrition is key.

Comment

• Louish
                  • Aug 2015

Poor nutrition nowadays has gone so bad I see teen girls with NW3 recessions and women in their 40s with see through hair every single day...They are affected as well they just have more headroom than us and their loss pattern is usually less obvious and much slower.

Comment

• BaldBearded
                    • Jan 2017

I heard drinking donkey piss works really well, also.

Comment

• GroughBack
                      • Feb 2017

BaldBearded, we don't have time for discussions of your hobbies. We all have hobbies, I like skiing for instance.

Comment

• DAVE52
                        • Sep 2010

This thread reminds of me the Seinfeld episode where George buys hair growing cream from China

Comment

• jackindia
                          • Sep 2017

Ohh god

I don't understand why the hair regrowth is made very complicated

All you need is to clean the scalp and provide it with necessary nutrients/proteins

Just give a try in your own methods (if you don't believe anybody)) andt your hair back
                          Don't waste your valuable time on the threads or on understanding unnecessary too many things.

My friend is getting more hairs than I am getting, just following a very natural method.

However, I think It's time to post a new pic
                          Will post soon

Don't waste your valuable time on all these things

Just give a try
                          All the best

Comment

• GroughBack
                            • Feb 2017

Jackinda,

Add this to your routine, can almost promise it will help, it is the best saw palmetto possible! its pharmicutical grade which is almost impossible to find, on amazon its $23 instead http://www.triquetrahealth.com/saw-p...nic/4592974774 add this, taurine 4,000mg, l carnitine tartrate 1,000mg (carnipure patented form) this is what helped me grow all the little hairs you are seeing into anagen hair!!!!

Comment

• GroughBack
                              • Feb 2017

I think I am starting to notice a trend, Hairmetto the oil I use on my head is also CO2 extracted. probably when you hear from people that have used saw palmetto and say it doesn't work, they have used the wrong kind. CO2 extracted is hard to find.

Comment

• BaldBearded
                                • Jan 2017

BaldBearded, we don't have time for discussions of your hobbies. We all have hobbies, I like skiing for instance.
                                And that is about as relevant as any of the other suggestions on this absurd thread.

Comment

Working...