Regrow your hair naturally

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GroughBack
    • Feb 2017

You brought your hobbies up because you thought they were relevant. I told you we didn't have time for hobbies.

Sorry if you're frustrated, some day you'll find something that works for you, and then you can let us all know. Unless of course our response is like your own, that might make things difficult.

Comment

• GroughBack
      • Feb 2017

Jackinda,

Just wondering how your hair is coming in, hope the best for you.

Comment

• GroughBack
        • Feb 2017

Jackinda,

Comment

• jackindia
          • Sep 2017

Logged in after a long time
          Now am with full black hairs but ofcourse, short
          so , it is very clear that in an year, i m gonna look like a hero, excited

my friend's , though full of hair, still look transparent

so he has to wait for another 1 month, i think

Comment

• jackindia
            • Sep 2017

Originally posted by GroughBack
            Jackinda,

thankyou grough
            you know something
            my trick is working for everyone
            till date, I told this procedure to 2 of my colleagues
            they already started
            but i think we have to wait for a few months

there is nothing great in regrowing hair, grough
            all it needs is systematic nutrition feed, i think
            isnt it

Comment

• GroughBack
              • Feb 2017

Congratulations!

Agreed, it is a scalp health problem. DHT is just part of the problem. If DHT is the only problem addressed, only maintaining ones hair can be accomplished.

Very happy for you!

My hair is doing great too, keep seeing more and more, and the hairs themselves continue to thicken.

BTW our methods are vey similar. Start with scalp reconditioning, lower dht, and keep up nutrition both topical and internal.
              I think I remember you asking my steps. Very similar to yours in a lot of ways, Here they are:

COPIED From another post:

Its a topical. Here's what I have found when it come to SP. Since I am using only natural products, I've made sure I'm extremely well informed, and and able to speak from my own experience as well. Saw Palmetto must, must, must be Co2 extracted! Honestly Jazz, my routine is a pain in the ass, but it's worth it to me, to get my hair back.

regime:

1. 15 min massage nightly with a vibrating brush, I use both sides, one has bristles and the other massage balls. (kind of beat the heck out of my head with it)

2. Apply topical Co2 extracted SP, and Pumkin Seed Oil (Hairmetto, this is key to my routine) making sure to coat my upper forehead and temples

3. Put a shower cap on, I have actually changed to ice bucket bags because they are more occlusive, in the way they stick to the forehead, and hold closer to the scalp as well. and go to sleep. https://www.amazon.com/Bucket-Liner-...ce+bucket+bags

4. Supplements:

1. HairOmega 3 in 1 DHT blocker(this is SP and PSO, as well as important vitamins)2 morning 2 night.

2. Triquttra Health Co2 extracted Saw Palmetto, because I don't fully trust the SP in HairOmega. 1 morning. http://www.triquetrahealth.com/saw-p...nic/4592974774

3. Taurine 1,000mg Capsule(4,000mg a day) 2 morning 2 night.

4. L-Carnatine Tartrate 1,000mg Tablets 1 a day morning, this is the one I take because there is alot of garbage LCarn and this is a patented form.

5. Fish Oil 2,400mg Daily

6. Kelp Iodine 325mcg

Diet:

1. 3-6 Raw eggs daily

2. 2 Cloves raw garlic daily. 1 morning 1 night

3. 1 to 2 lbs of raw shelled pumpkin seeds weekly

4. 3 lbs of Raw spinach weekly

5. 3 cans of tuna weekly

Once a month I juice 1-2 garlic "BULBS" (the whole clump of cloves) apply liberally to entire head, mix with 10 percent water, apply shower cap and go to sleep. This lightly burns the scalp, and causes a mild scalp peel, I lay off the Hairmetto for 2 days to allow the scalp to fully peel.

I swear that the is not a drug on the market, that can do what this does, and am CERTAIN it would work for anyone who takes the time. I noticed dramatic results after 3 months that are continuing still to this day. I have about 70% of the hair I had already lost back.

Comment

• DAVE52
                • Sep 2010

Once a month I juice 1-2 garlic "BULBS" (the whole clump of cloves) apply liberally to entire head, mix with 10 percent water, apply shower cap and go to sleep. This lightly burns the scalp, and causes a mild scalp peel, I lay off the Hairmetto for 2 days to allow the scalp to fully peel.

I swear that the is not a drug on the market, that can do what this does, and am CERTAIN it would work for anyone who takes the time. I noticed dramatic results after 3 months that are continuing still to this day. I have about 70% of the hair I had already lost back.
                Absolutely amazing
                I am at a loss for words

Comment

• GroughBack
                  • Feb 2017

Originally posted by DAVE52
                  Absolutely amazing
                  I am at a loss for words
                  And Hair Dave. Not sure why you chimed in when you won't post picts of the success you've had with FIN. Forums are to find what works, if it is criticized by people with no hair taking fin, it kind of loses the point, we know what fin is(don't need a forum to find out). Stop hurting people, by closing the options in a OPEN forum, when I have asked you to post the result of your option.

It would be one thing if you were speaking from success like I am.

Comment

• DAVE52
                    • Sep 2010

And Hair Dave. Not sure why you chimed in when you won't post picts of the success you've had with FIN. Forums are to find what works, if it is criticized by people with no hair taking fin, it kind of loses the point, we know what fin is(don't need a forum to find out). Stop hurting people, by closing the options in a OPEN forum, when I have asked you to post the result of your option.

It would be one thing if you were speaking from success like I am.
                    IMO Everyhting you are doing is a waste of time . If it worked you should sell it and you'd be a billionaire

I Had a HT 14 or so years ago .
                    The scar isn't noticeable
                    I decided to buzz it and move on because Ive come to realize there's nothing one can do to get a full head of hair , and Im fine with it now

But if u and the Indian guy think your getting hair back naturally , great, rock on !!!

Comment

• GroughBack
                      • Feb 2017

Dave, I already have my hair back (pictures in profile). But it takes work. Glad the scar isn't noticeable for you. I know i'ts not the easiest thing to believe, that's why I made sure I took the pictures with a good camera. If you would like to criticize someone, Find the scammers that are looking for a buck. Not someone who spends a considerable amount of time each day on their hair, that is just letting people know what works, and better than a drug could.(pictures to prove). A majic pill would be great, if it was out there I would take it too. Unfortunately growing hair back takes work.

Comment

• jackindia
                        • Sep 2017

Hi guys

Yesterday, I started my work right from starting procedure again. Here are my pics today. If you could zoom it, you can see existing hair which looks like black dots or small piece of hair. And remember, New hair never looks like black one and if it does, it could never be a new hair.

And I will post new pics in a week or two where you will find the new hairs.
                        Enjoy https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/p...CP69n8P64dCwIg

Comment

• jackindia
                          • Sep 2017

Hi guys

Yesterday, I started my work right from starting procedure again. Here are my pics today. If you could zoom it, you can see existing hair which looks like black dots or small piece of hair. And remember, New hair never looks like black one and if it does, it could never be a new hair.

Comment

• GroughBack
                            • Feb 2017

Keep us posted!

Comment

• choiminzi
                              • Dec 2017

Originally posted by jackindia
                              Hi guys

i would like to help someone who is interested in regrowing their hair using natural products madalin stunt cars 2

pls understand that i wish to help

i am not here to promote any products/treatments/etc

since the procedure is very lengthy and it is a part of ayurvedic method of indian traditions

interested guys may ping me happy wheels

guys who dont trust may please ignore this since i dont want someone to be discouraged with your foolish words.

However, i will post the entire procedure in the same thread but as i said, i will post in view of the replies of who belive in natural ailments

i have been succesful after my extensive research in regaining my hair along with my friend's.

Ping me - interested guys

better if it is like an interactive session

all the best
                              enjoy dreaming the hair
                              You are vomiting things you read on wikipeadia about hair cycle then make comparison of healthy scalp and fertile land, all that clumsily written in a fashion only a crazy and/or retarded person would use. Then you stop to try to build some tension like a scammer convention speaker would do all the while daring to call all this "science".

I garantee that you are here to try to sell something at the end of your lengthy nonsense of a post. Go away!

Comment

• Bald1974
                                • Dec 2017

Originally posted by jackindia
                                Hi guys

Where are Hair?

Comment

Working...